Are you in the market for a new smartphone? Well, Best Buy’s offering up one of the hottest smartphones of this year, the HTC One, for only $99 on a new, two-year contract with either AT&T or Sprint. It comes with free shipping, too, and this is a real steal, considering the handset usually costs a significant amount more at $199.
This deal applies to both colors — Glacial Silver and Stealth Black. You can check out our color comparison article to see the difference between the two color variants. Additionally, this promotion only applies to the 32GB model on Sprint and AT&T, not AT&T’s 64GB variant.
Here’s a quick refresher of what we’re looking at, hardware wise:
- Size: 9.3mm thick, 137.4mm long, 68.2mm wide
- Weight: 143g
- CPU: Snapdragon 600, quad-core, clocked at 1.7Ghz
- GPU: Adreno 320
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB, no microSD card slot
- Display: 4.7-inch Super LCD 3, full HD 1980 x 1080 resolution, 468ppi
- Rear camera: 4 Ultrapixels, OIS, HDR video, ImageChip 2
- Front camera: 2.1 MP, 1080p recording
- Connectivity: LTE/3G, Bluetooth 4, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, DLNA, MHL
- Sensors: GPS&GLONASS, Infrared blaster, NFC
- Battery: 2300mAh
- Operating system: Android 4.1.2, Sense 5 and BlinkFeed
- Sim card: microSIM
You can take advantage of Best Buy’s Hot July Black Friday deal here, but keep in mind that the deal only lasts until July 27, so you’ll want to act fast. If you’re not sure about the HTC One, be sure to check our our full review (video below).
Are you getting an HTC One as apart of Best Buy’s promotion?