Update, August 19, 2019 (2:00PM EST): The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus‘ first update doesn’t include new features, but SamMobile reported earlier today it includes the August 2019 security patch.
Coming with software version N97*FXXU1ASH5, the update also improves the performance of the fingerprint sensor, camera, and more. Here’s the full changelog:
- The performance of fingerprint recognition has been improved
- The performance of touch screen has been improved
- The stability of camera has been improved
- Camera picture quality has been improved
- The security of your device has been improved
The update is rolling out now in Europe and India, with a U.S. rollout hopefully coming soon.
Original article: Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus update hub. Here, you’ll find everything you need to know about the latest Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus updates. That includes their current versions and when future updates are likely to arrive. Keep in mind that the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus generally receive their updates at the same time.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus update
- Current stable version: Android 9 Pie
- When will the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus get Android Q? January 2020 – February 2020 (estimated)
The Galaxy Note 10 line launched with Android 9 Pie. Like most Android flagships, these are expected to receive at least two major updates in their lifetimes. The first major update is Android Q, which will initially arrive by the end of September. It’ll take a bit longer for Samsung to roll out Android Q to the Galaxy Note 10 line, but it should only take a few months at most.
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10/Note 10 Plus update availability||Android Q|
Let us know which Galaxy Note 10 update you’re rocking in the comments. Also, feel free to tip us if you’ve spotted a recent update we’ve missed!