Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series makes the jump to Android 12
Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 update hub. Here you’ll find the latest information on updates to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus. We’ll detail the current software versions for each device and alert you if there’s a new update rolling out. Samsung usually pushes out updates to the entire series, but this may vary per variant and carrier.
- Current stable version: Android 12
- When will the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus get Android 12? December 2022 (Europe)
Latest Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus updates
December 30, 2021: The Galaxy Note 10 series is the latest Samsung family to gain the stable One UI 4 update. As spotted by SamMobile, the update is rolling out to the Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Plus, and the latter’s 5G alternative starting in Switzerland. The update includes the January 2022 security patch.
We expect Android 12 to land on the Galaxy Note 10 series in more markets in the coming days. To check if the update is available for your device head to Settings > Software update and tap on Download and install.
Previous Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus updates
- December 7, 2021: Samsung rolled out the December 2021 security patch to the Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G, Note 10, and Note 10 Plus, starting in the Middle East and the US.
- October 6, 2021: The October update rolled out to the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. Firmware version N97xFXXS7FUI5 included a host of security fixes and the October 2021 Android security patch.
- September 7, 2021: Samsung is now pushing its September update to its Galaxy Note 10 series models. According to SamMobile, the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus are gaining firmware version N971NKSU2FUH7 in South Korea. It also includes this month’s Android security patch.
- September 1, 2021: US carrier models received firmware N97xUSQU7FUH3 which included the Android security patch for August 2021.
- July 16, 2021: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 devices in the US received the July 2021 Android security update. The patch included firmware N97xU1UES6FUF1. Per SamMobile, the patch fixed an Android Auto bug and several other software vulnerabilities.
- June 9, 2021: Samsung rolled out firmware N97xFXXS7FUEB to the Galaxy Note 10 series in the US and other international markets. Per SamMobile, it brought the June 2021 Android security patch, and numerous bug fixes.
- April 15, 2021: If you own a Galaxy Note 10 on Verizon, you can look forward to a new update coming your way. The latest update (h/t XDA-Developers) brings a host of camera improvements to the devices. This includes the availability of Pro mode when using the ultrawide lens, Auto-Night Mode, more Portrait backdrop effects, and more. The April 2021 Android security patch is also included.
- February 25, 2021: Samsung rolled out One UI 3.1 to the Note 10 series in late February, according to SamMobile. The update included firmware version N97xFXXU6FUBD and added several privacy-focused features, such as Private Share and the ability to strip location data from shared images. The update also improved camera performance.