Smartwatches have cemented themselves as staples of any tech collection, but they’re not all created equal. Some, like Fitbit, excel at health tracking while others, like Fossil watches, are focused more on fashion. But one thing we love about any smartwatch is saving money with a great deal.
In that spirit, we’ve rounded up all of the latest smartwatch deals we could find and summarized them below.
Featured deal: Save up to 43% on the Galaxy Watch 3
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 was already on offer, with $150 off all models right now. That was the biggest price drop we had seen on any variant of the Watch 3 until today, with both sizes of the Bluetooth model in Mystic Silver now $170 off. The 41mm option is just $229.99 ($170 off), and the 45mm version is $259.99 ($170 off).
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is one of the best smartwatches you can buy if you don’t use an iPhone. The hardware is top-notch, the rotating bezel is useful and intuitive, battery life is good, and has plenty of fitness- and health-tracking features.
Related: The best smartwatches you can buy
You can save almost as much on the other variants of the Watch 3. Here are the rest of the sale prices:
- 41mm, LTE — $299.99 ($150 off)
- 45mm, LTE — $329.99 ($150 off)
- 45mm Titanium, Bluetooth — $449.99 ($150 off)
Follow the link below to check out the deal for yourself, or keep scrolling for more smartwatch offers.
Smartwatch deals launch and end on a regular basis. We’ll keep updating this post as we come across new deals.
Garmin smartwatch deals
If you’re looking for a new fitness tracker, one name near the top of your list should be Garmin. We’ve found a great selection of deals on Garmin watches, fit for all lifestyles and budgets.
- Forerunner 645 for $389 ($61 off)
- Forerunner 935 for $312 ($188 off)
- Fenix 5 for $390 ($110 off)
- Fenix 5 Plus Sapphire Edition for $350 ($400 off)
- Fenix 5X Sapphire for $363 ($247 off)
- Instinct for $205 ($95 off)
- Vivoactive 4 for $260 ($90 off)
- Vivoactive 4S for $280 ($70 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $96 ($74 off)
You’ll probably already know that the Fitbit is a smartwatch with a fitness focus. You can choose from a wide variety of styles and colors and pair them with any device. Whether you want the Fitbit Sense or the Inspire 2, there’s probably a Fitbit that meets your needs.
If you want to make fitness your forte, check out the top deals below.
- Fitbit Sense for $249 ($81 off)
- Fitbit Inspire 2 for $69 ($31 off)
- Fitbit Charge 4 for $99 ($51 off)
- Fitbit Ace 2 for $40 ($30 off)
You can learn even more about fitness trackers right here.
Fossil smartwatch deals
Fossil is another big name in the smartwatch game, making high-end smartwatches with a wide variety of color options. You can choose from black, dark blue, and other options with leather bands that can look fashionable anywhere.
Here are some of the best Fossil deals around right now.
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Julianna HR for $179 ($116 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Garrett HR for $179 ($116 off)
- Fossil Gen 5E for $179 ($70 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle for $199 ($96 off)
There are also tons more sweeping discounts to be found on the Fossil website. Hit the button below to find out what smartwatch savings you can make!
Samsung smartwatch deals
If you’re loyal to Samsung, there are still savings to be made. You can keep all of your tech in the same family as your Galaxy phone with the Galaxy Watch Active 2 or Galaxy Watch 3. As the Active name might suggest, it’s a fitness-focused smartwatch with a minimalist design.
You can check out good deals on Samsung smartwatches below.
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, Bluetooth) for $230 ($170 off)
- Galaxy Watch3 Titanium with trade-in for $290 ($310 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, Bluetooth) for $200 ($70 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, GPS, Bluetooth) for $180 ($70 off)
- Galaxy Watch (42mm, LTE) for $199.99 with promo code AASGWTCH ($100 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active (40MM, GPS, Bluetooth) for $139 ($61 off)
Other smartwatch deals
While a few names seem to bubble to the top of the popular smartwatch lists, we can’t give every manufacturer its own section. Otherwise, we’d still be updating the savings by the time they change again. This section is where we’ll highlight deals from other manufacturers like Huawei, Apple, and more.
Check out some nice deals below.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm) for $329.99 ($60 off)
- Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Lexington for $299 ($96 off)
- Diesel On Men’s Axial for $230 ($120 off)
- Skagen Connected Falster 3 Gen 5 for $199 ($96 off)
Those are the best smartwatch deals we could find right now, but we’ll bring you more deals as they crop up. In the meantime, if you want to check out which fitness trackers are on offer, you can check out our fitness tracker deals hub.