Smartwatches have cemented themselves as staples of any tech collection, but they’re not all created equal. Some, like Fitbit, excel at health tracking while others, like Fossil watches, are focused more on fashion. But one thing we love about any smartwatch is saving money with a great deal.
Related: The best smartwatches you can buy
In that spirit, we’ve rounded up all of the best smartwatch deals we could find and summarized them below.
Featured deals: Save up to 44% on Mobvoi TicWatches
It’s back-to-school time, and Mobvoi is the latest tech retailer with a sale to mark the occasion. Until August 12, you can save as much as 44% on most of the TicWatch range.
Backed by Google, TicWatch smartwatches all utilize Google’s Wear OS platform. As you would expect, every TicWatch has access to Google Assistant, Google Fit, and more. You can make savings on everything from the TicWatch S2 and C2 to the Pro range and the GTX.
Related: TicWatch S2 review
Here’s the full rundown of the TicWatches on sale:
- TicWatch S2 for $100.79 ($79 off)
- TicWatch C2 for $119.99 ($80 off)
- TicWatch C2 Plus for $157.49 ($53 off)
- TicWatch GTX for $38.99 ($22 off)
- TicWatch GTH for $55.99 ($34 off)
- TicWatch Pro for $199.34 ($100 off)
- TicWatch Pro S for $194.99 ($65 off)
- TicWatch Pro 3 for $254.99 ($45 off)
On top of these sale prices, you can save a further 10% on any of the devices when you pay in installments using Splitit. Hit the widget below to check out the sale, or keep scrolling for more offers.
Smartwatch deals launch and end on a regular basis. We’ll keep updating this post as we come across new deals.
Garmin smartwatch deals
If you’re looking for a new fitness tracker, one name near the top of your list should be Garmin. We’ve found a great selection of deals on Garmin watches, fit for all lifestyles and budgets.
- Venu for $280 ($70 off)
- Forerunner 935 for $300 ($200 off)
- Fenix 5 for $357 ($143 off)
- Fenix 5 Plus Sapphire Edition for $350 ($400 off)
- Fenix 5X Sapphire for $355 ($245 off)
- Instinct for $199 ($101 off)
- Vivoactive 3 for $130 ($120 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $99 ($71 off)
You’ll probably already know that the Fitbit is a smartwatch with a fitness focus. You can choose from a wide variety of styles and colors and pair them with any device. Whether you want the Fitbit Charge 4 or the Inspire 2, there’s probably a Fitbit that meets your needs.
If you want to make fitness your forte, check out the top deals below.
- Fitbit Charge 4 for $125 ($25 off)
- Fitbit Sense for $220 ($80 off)
- Fitbit Ionic for $200 ($50 off)
- Fitbit Ace 2 for $40 ($30 off)
- Fitbit Versa 2 for $179 ($21 off)
- Fitbit Surge for $204 ($46 off)
You can learn even more about fitness trackers right here.
Fossil smartwatch deals
Fossil is another big name in the smartwatch game, making high-end smartwatches with a wide variety of color options. You can choose from black, dark blue, and other options with leather bands that can look fashionable anywhere.
Here are some of the best Fossil deals around right now.
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Julianna HR for $179 ($116 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle for $259 ($35 off)
- Fossil Gen 5E for $179 ($70 off)
- Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch Commuter for $99 ($56 off)
There are also tons more sweeping discounts to be found on the Fossil website. Hit the button below to find out what smartwatch savings you can make!
Samsung smartwatch deals
If you’re loyal to Samsung, there are still savings to be made. You can keep all of your tech in the same family as your Galaxy phone with the Galaxy Watch Active 2 or Galaxy Watch 3. As the Active name might suggest, it’s a fitness-focused smartwatch with a minimalist design.
You can check out some of the best Samsung smartwatch deals below.
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, Bluetooth) for $350 ($50 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, LTE) for $430 ($50 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, GPS, Bluetooth) for $230 ($20 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, GPS, LTE) for $210 ($70 off)
- Galaxy Fit for $65 ($35 off)
You can also learn a bit more about the premiere Samsung smartwatch from our review of the Galaxy Watch 3.
Other smartwatch deals
While a few names seem to bubble to the top of the popular smartwatch lists, we can’t give every manufacturer its own section. Otherwise, we’d still be updating the savings by the time they change again. This section is where we’ll highlight deals from other manufacturers like Huawei, Apple, and more.
Check out some nice deals below.
- Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Lexington for $263 ($87 off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 for $330 ($70 off)
- Huawei Watch Fit for $94 ($44 off)
Those are the best smartwatch deals we could find right now, but we’ll bring you more deals as they crop up. In the meantime, if you want to check out which fitness trackers are on offer, you can check out our fitness tracker deals hub.