Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Pick up the Galaxy Watch 4 for just $183, and more top smartwatch deals
Smartwatches have cemented themselves as staples of any tech collection, but they’re not all created equal. Some, like Fitbit, excel at health tracking while others, like Fossil watches, are focused more on fashion. But one thing we love about any smartwatch is saving money via a great deal.
Related: The best smartwatches you can buy
In that spirit, we’ve rounded up all of the best smartwatch deals we could find and summarized them below.
Featured deal: Pick up the Galaxy Watch 4 for just $183
After the success of the Galaxy Watch 3, the release of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 was highly anticipated, and it managed not to disappoint. The hottest wearable from Samsung has a relatively affordable retail price to boot, and it just got better. The price of the 40mm model just dropped to $183 ($67 off) — a price only bettered on one day in the last six months.
Unlike its predecessors, the Watch 4 runs a new version of Google’s smartwatch platform, Wear OS, which was co-developed by both companies. Wear OS 3 is combined with the Samsung’s One UI Watch overlay is injected with Samsung apps, services, and customizations, so it’s particularly good if you’re already in the Samsung ecosystem.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 vs Galaxy Watch 3
The flagship watch offers a classy and durable design, whilst also tracking all of the fitness metrics you’d expect of a top-tier hybrid such as steps, calories, distance, sleep, blood oxygen levels, and stress. We’d recommend the Galaxy Watch 4 to any user, especially when you can pick it up at a discount.
If you’re interested in also picking up the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 at the same time, we’ve spotted a nice price quirk from Best Buy. When you add the Z Flip 3 and the Watch 4 or Watch 4 Classic to your basket, you get a bundle price which means you’ll only pay $50 for the smartwatch. That could save you as much as $380.
Check out the offers for yourself via the button below. Or you can keep scrolling for more great smartwatch deals.
Smartwatch deals launch and end on a regular basis. We’ll keep updating this post as we come across new deals.
Garmin smartwatch deals
If you’re looking for a new fitness tracker, one name near the top of your list should be Garmin. We’ve found a great selection of deals on Garmin watches, fit for all lifestyles and budgets.
- Venu for $179.99 ($170 off)
- Venu 2 for $347.99 ($52 off) — read our review
- Venu Sq for $149.99 ($50 off)
- Vivoactive 4 for $234.30 ($96 off) — read our review
- Vivoactive 4S for $267.40 ($63 off)
- Instinct for $187 ($63 off)
- Fenix 6 Pro for $497 ($103 off) — check out the Buyer’s Guide
- Fenix 6S Pro for $549.99 ($50 off)
- Forerunner 935 for $259 ($241 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $134.97 ($35 off)
- Approach S42 for $249.99 ($50 off)
Read more: Garmin wearables buyer’s guide
You’ll probably already know that the Fitbit is a smartwatch with a fitness focus. You can choose from a wide variety of styles and colors and pair them with any device. So whether you want the Fitbit Charge 4 or the Inspire 2, there’s probably a Fitbit that meets your needs.
If you want to make fitness your forte, check out the top deals below.
- Charge 5 for $131.74 ($18 off) — read our review
- Charge 4 for $111.63 ($38 off)
- Sense for $218 ($82 off) — read our review
- Inspire 2 for $77 ($23 off)
- Surge for $99.90 ($150 off)
- Luxe for $103.54 ($26 off)
- Versa 3 for $168.49 ($62 off)
You can learn even more about fitness trackers right here.
Fossil smartwatch deals
Fossil is another big name in the smartwatch game, making high-end smartwatches with a wide variety of color options. You can choose from black, dark blue, and other options with leather bands that can look fashionable anywhere.
See also: The best Fossil smartwatches you can buy
Here are some of the best Fossil deals around right now.
- Fossil Men’s Gen 6 for $266 ($34 off)
- Fossil Women’s Gen 6 for $284.05 ($16 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle for $220.74 ($74 off)
- Fossil Men’s Gen 5E for $198 ($51 off)
- Fossil Women’s Gen 5E for $192.37 ($57 off)
- Fossil Collider Hybrid for $162.91 ($36 off)
There are also tons more sweeping discounts to be found on the Fossil website. Hit the button below to find out what smartwatch savings you can make!
Samsung smartwatch deals
If you’re loyal to Samsung, there are still savings to be made. You can keep all your tech in the same family as your Galaxy phone with the Galaxy Watch Active 2 or the newly-released Galaxy Watch 4. As the Active name might suggest, it’s a fitness-focused smartwatch with a minimalist design, whereas the Galaxy Watch 4 is Samsung’s flagship line of wearables.
You can check out some of the best Samsung smartwatch deals below.
- Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm, Bluetooth) for $183 ($67 off) — read our review
- Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm, LTE) for $249.99 ($50 off)
- Galaxy Watch 4 (44mm, LTE) for $279.99 ($50 off)
- Galaxy Watch 4 Classic (42mm, LTE) for $299 ($101 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (Amazon renewed, 41mm, Bluetooth) for $99.99 ($300 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, LTE) for $279.99 ($102 off)
You can also learn more about the premiere Samsung smartwatch from our review of the Galaxy Watch 4.
Other smartwatch deals
While a few names seem to bubble to the top of the popular smartwatch lists, we can’t give every manufacturer its own section. Otherwise, we’d still be updating the savings by the time they change again. So instead, this section is where we’ll highlight deals from other manufacturers like Huawei, Apple, and more.
Related: The best Wear OS watches
Check out some excellent deals below.
- Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm, GPS) for $383.97 ($16 off)
- Apple Watch SE (GPS, 40mm) for $249 ($30 off)
- TicWatch GTH for $49.99 ($30 off)
- TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra for $254.99 ($45 off)
- Skagen Falster 3 Gen 5 for $179 ($118 off)
- Polar Ignite for $152 ($78 off)
- Amazfit Band 5 for $29.88 ($10 off)
- Amazfit GTS 2 Mini for $77.99 ($22 off)
Those are the best smartwatch deals we could find right now, but we’ll bring you more deals as they crop up. In the meantime, if you want to check out which fitness trackers are on offer, you can check out our fitness tracker deals hub.