Smartwatches have cemented themselves as staples of any tech collection, but they’re not all created equal. Some, like Fitbit, excel at health tracking while others, like Fossil watches, are focused more on fashion. But one thing we love about any smartwatch is saving money with a great deal.
Related: The best smartwatches you can buy
In that spirit, we’ve rounded up all of the best smartwatch deals we could find and summarized them below.
Featured deal: Catch the biggest price drop yet on the Galaxy Watch 4
After the success of the Galaxy Watch 3, the release of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 this year was highly anticipated, and it managed not to disappoint. The hottest new wearable from Samsung has a relatively affordable retail price to boot, and it just got better. The price of the 40mm model just dropped to $219.99 ($30 off) and the 44mm variant dipped by the same amount to $249.99 ($30 off).
These are the best prices so far on the Galaxy Watch 4, and they’re worth considering. Unlike its predecessors, the Watch 4 runs a new version of Google’s smartwatch platform, Wear OS, which was co-developed by both companies. Wear OS 3 is combined with the Samsung’s One UI Watch overlay is injected with Samsung apps, services, and customizations, so it’s particularly good if you’re already in the Samsung ecosystem.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 vs Galaxy Watch 3
The flagship watch offers a classy and durable design, whilst also tracking all of the fitness metrics you’d expect of a top-tier hybrid such as steps, calories, distance, sleep, blood oxygen levels, and stress. We’d recommend the Galaxy Watch 4 to any user, especially when you can pick it up at a discount.
Check out the offers via the widget below, or keep scrolling for many more smartwatch offers.
Smartwatch deals launch and end on a regular basis. We’ll keep updating this post as we come across new deals.
Garmin smartwatch deals
If you’re looking for a new fitness tracker, one name near the top of your list should be Garmin. We’ve found a great selection of deals on Garmin watches, fit for all lifestyles and budgets.
- Venu for $268 ($82 off)
- Forerunner 935 for $399 ($101 off)
- Fenix 5 Plus for $314 ($486 off)
- Fenix 5X Sapphire for $444 (156 off)
- Fenix 6S Pro for $650 ($50 off)
- Instinct for $180 ($120 off)
- Vivoactive 3 for $139 ($111 off)
- Vivoactive 4 for $280 ($70 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $99 ($71 off)
You’ll probably already know that the Fitbit is a smartwatch with a fitness focus. You can choose from a wide variety of styles and colors and pair them with any device. Whether you want the Fitbit Charge 4 or the Inspire 2, there’s probably a Fitbit that meets your needs.
If you want to make fitness your forte, check out the top deals below.
- Fitbit Charge 4 for $129 ($21 off)
- Fitbit Sense for $289 ($11 off)
- Fitbit Ionic for $180 ($70 off)
- Fitbit Ace 2 for $40 ($30 off)
- Fitbit Surge for $100 ($150 off)
You can learn even more about fitness trackers right here.
Fossil smartwatch deals
Fossil is another big name in the smartwatch game, making high-end smartwatches with a wide variety of color options. You can choose from black, dark blue, and other options with leather bands that can look fashionable anywhere.
See also: The best Fossil smartwatches you can buy
Here are some of the best Fossil deals around right now.
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Julianna HR for $179 ($96 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle for $199 ($96 off)
- Fossil Gen 5E for $190 ($59 off)
- Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch Commuter for $116 ($39 off)
There are also tons more sweeping discounts to be found on the Fossil website. Hit the button below to find out what smartwatch savings you can make!
Samsung smartwatch deals
If you’re loyal to Samsung, there are still savings to be made. You can keep all of your tech in the same family as your Galaxy phone with the Galaxy Watch Active 2 or the newly-released Galaxy Watch 4. As the Active name might suggest, it’s a fitness-focused smartwatch with a minimalist design whereas the Galaxy Watch 4 is Samsung’s flagship line of wearables.
You can check out some of the best Samsung smartwatch deals below.
- Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm, Bluetooth) for $220 ($30 off)
- Galaxy Watch 4 (44mm, Bluetooth) for $250 ($30 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, LTE) for $330 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, Bluetooth) for $220 ($50 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, LTE) for $230 ($70 off)
You can also learn a bit more about the premiere Samsung smartwatch from our review of the Galaxy Watch 4.
Other smartwatch deals
While a few names seem to bubble to the top of the popular smartwatch lists, we can’t give every manufacturer its own section. Otherwise, we’d still be updating the savings by the time they change again. This section is where we’ll highlight deals from other manufacturers like Huawei, Apple, and more.
Related: The best Wear OS watches
Check out some nice deals below.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm, Bluetooth) for $329 ($70 off)
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS and Cellular, 40mm) for 459 ($290 off)
- Huawei Watch Fit for $93 ($45 off)
- TicWatch S2 for $101 ($79 off)
- TicWatch GTH for $50 ($30 off)
- Skagen Falster 3 Gen 5 for $214 ($81 off)
Those are the best smartwatch deals we could find right now, but we’ll bring you more deals as they crop up. In the meantime, if you want to check out which fitness trackers are on offer, you can check out our fitness tracker deals hub.