Smartwatches have cemented themselves as staples of any tech collection, but they’re not all created equal. Some, like Fitbit, excel at health tracking while others, like Fossil watches, are focused more on fashion. But one thing we love about any smartwatch is saving money with a great deal.
In that spirit, we’ve rounded up all of the latest smartwatch deals we could find and summarized them below.
Featured deal: Save $80 on a Fossil Gen 5E Smartwatch
Fossil smartwatches offer a classic, sophisticated design with all of the advanced connected features that come with Wear OS. The latest offering from Fossil is the Gen 5E, which is currently on sale for only $169 ($80 off).
The new Gen 5E smartwatch brings almost all of the features from the Gen 5 — one of our favorite Wear OS watches — in a more compact and affordable frame. It features a built-in speaker, heart rate and activity tracking, and multi-day battery modes. New wellness enhancements also allow you to track sleep history, monitor your restfulness, and set sleep goals.
Unlike the Gen 5, there’s no GPS or compass onboard the Gen 5E, so you’ll need to take your phone with you. But if you’re a fitness or adventure aficionado, you’d probably be better off looking at a Garmin smartwatch anyway. The Gen 5E is for those of you who want fitness tracker functionality in a classy smartwatch.
Three colors of the Gen 5E just dropped to this great price, but the sale is unlikely to last for long. Hit the widget below to check it out. You’ll find many more deals below, including $150 off the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3.
Smartwatch deals launch and end on a regular basis. We’ll keep updating this post as we come across new deals.
Garmin smartwatch deals
If you’re looking for a new fitness tracker, one name near the top of your list should be Garmin. We’ve found a great selection of deals on Garmin watches, fit for all lifestyles and budgets.
- Forerunner 645 for $284.90 ($165 off)
- Forerunner 935 for $300 ($200 off)
- Fenix 5 for $289.95 ($210 off)
- Fenix 5 Plus Sapphire Edition for $349.99 ($400 off)
- Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire for $348 ($252 off)
- Instinct for $195 ($105 off)
- Vivoactive 4 for $279.99 ($70 off)
- Vivoactive 4S for $265 ($85 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $96.70 ($73 off)
- Vivomove HR for $159.99 ($140 off)
You’ll probably already know that the Fitbit is a smartwatch with a fitness focus. You can choose from a wide variety of styles and colors and pair them with any device. Whether you want the Fitbit Sense or the Inspire 2, there’s probably a Fitbit that meets your needs.
If you want to make fitness your forte, check out the top deals below.
- Fitbit Ionic for $189.99 ($60 off)
- Fitbit Versa Special Edition for $154 ($46 off)
- Fitbit Versa 2 for $167 ($13 off)
- Fitbit Inspire 2 for $90 ($10 off)
- Fitbit Charge 4 for $134.17 ($16 off)
You can learn even more about fitness trackers right here.
Fossil smartwatch deals
Fossil is another big name in the smartwatch game, making high-end smartwatches with a wide variety of color options. You can choose from black, dark blue, and other options with leather bands that can look fashionable anywhere.
Here are some of the best Fossil deals around right now.
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Julianna HR Brown Croco Leather for $179 ($116 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Garrett HR Stainless Steel for $179 ($116 off)
- Fossil Gen 5E for $169 ($80 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle for $196.99 ($98 off)
There are also tons more sweeping discounts to be found on the Fossil website. Hit the button below to find out what smartwatch savings you can make!
Samsung smartwatch deals
If you’re loyal to Samsung, there are still savings to be made. You can keep all of your tech in the same family as your Galaxy phone with the Galaxy Watch Active 2 or Galaxy Watch 3. As the Active name might suggest, it’s a fitness-focused smartwatch with a minimalist design.
You can check out good deals on Samsung smartwatches below.
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, LTE) for $299.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, Bluetooth) for $249 ($151 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, LTE) for $329.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, Bluetooth) for $279.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Watch3 Titanium with trade-in for $289.99 ($310 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, Bluetooth) for $219 ($51 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, GPS, Bluetooth) for $199 ($51 off)
- Galaxy Watch (42mm, LTE) for $199.99 with promo code AASGWTCH ($100 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active (40MM, GPS, Bluetooth) for $141.20 ($59 off)
Other smartwatch deals
While a few names seem to bubble to the top of the popular smartwatch lists, we can’t give every manufacturer its own section. Otherwise, we’d still be updating the savings by the time they change again. This section is where we’ll highlight deals from other manufacturers like Huawei, Apple, and more.
Check out some nice deals below.
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 42mm) for $199 ($30 off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm) for $384.98 ($15 off)
- Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Lexington for $245 ($105 off)
- Diesel On Men’s Axial for $249.99 ($100 off)
- Diesel Full Guard 2.5 Men’s Watch for $129.99 ($195 off)
- Ticwatch Pro for $129.99 ($20 off)
- Aukey Smart Watch for $27.99 ($12 off)
Those are the best smartwatch deals we could find right now, but we’ll bring you more deals as they crop up. In the meantime, if you want to check out which fitness trackers are on offer, you can check out our fitness tracker deals hub.