A smartwatch is one of the most convenient pieces of technology that you can have on hand (well, on your wrist). Some, like Fitbit, excel at health tracking while others, like Fossil watches, are focused more on fashion. But one thing we love about any smartwatch is saving money with a great deal. Those deals are even sweeter now that Black Friday is rolling around. We’ve gathered all of our favorite early offers into one place, with the best deal right below:
Featured deal: Save $400 on the Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Sapphire
If you want to upgrade to one of the best watches that Garmin has to offer, it’s tough to top the Fenix 5 Plus Sapphire Edition. Better yet, you can do so for $349.99 at Adorama and save a whopping $400 right now.
Garmin’s Fenix 5 Plus is built for your toughest adventures with a rugged design, heart rate technology, and TOPO maps to keep you on the right track. Even if you do manage to stray from your hiking trail, the Fenix 5 Plus packs an impressive 12 days of battery life when you turn the GPS off.
It’s not just a rough and ready adventure watch though, the Fenix 5 Plus is also made for everyday convenience. You can make contactless purchases with Garmin Pay and sync your music straight from Spotify.
Garmin is a king when it comes to navigational technology, and the Fenix 5 Plus is well-equipped with GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo sensors. Learn more and get lost in an adventure at the button below:
Garmin smartwatch deals
If you’re looking for a new fitness tracker, one name near the top of your list should be Garmin. We’ve found a selection of deals on Garmin watches, with the most eye-catching being on the high-end Fenix 6 line.
- Fenix 6 Pro for $749.99 ($150 off)
- Fenix 6X Pro for $599.99 ($150 off)
- Instinct Solar for $299.99 ($100 off)
- Vivoactive 4 for $249.99 ($100 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $95 ($75 off)
- Vivoactive 4S for $249.99 ($100 off)
- Venu for $249.99 ($100 off)
You’ll probably already know that the Fitbit is a smartwatch with a fitness focus. You can choose from a wide variety of styles and colors and pair them with any device. Whether you want the Fitbit Charge 2 or the Versa Lite, there’s probably a Fitbit that meets your needs.
If you want to make fitness your forte, check out the top deals below.
- Charge 4 for $99.95 ($50 off)
- Ace 2 for $49.95 ($20 off)
- Versa Lite for $124 ($35.95 off)
- Versa 3 for $199.95 ($30 off)
- Fitbit Sense for $260.79 ($69.16 off)
- Inspire 2 for $69 ($31 off)
You can learn even more about fitness trackers right here.
Fossil smartwatch deals
Fossil is another big name in the smartwatch game, making high-end smartwatches with a wide variety of color options. You can choose from black, dark blue, and other options with leather bands that can look fashionable anywhere. The highly-rated Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle is back on sale too.
Here are some of the best Fossil deals around right now.
- Gen 5 Carlyle for $179 ($116 off)
- Sport smartwatch for $204.50 ($70.50 off)
- Gen 5 Julianna for $179 ($116 off)
- Gen 5 Garrett for $179 ($116 off)
Samsung smartwatch deals
If you’re loyal to Samsung, there are still savings to be made. You can keep all of your tech in the same family as your Galaxy phone with the Galaxy Watch Active 2. As the Active name might suggest, it’s a fitness-focused smartwatch with a minimalist design.
You can check out good deals on the Galaxy Watch and Watch 3 below. You can also make huge savings on the Galaxy Watch from Dailysteals right now. The two caveats are that it’s only available in Rose Gold, and it’s the international model. It functions equally well, but won’t be covered by a Samsung US warranty. Still, at this price, it’s well worth considering.
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 for $179.99 ($70 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active for $139 ($60.99 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 for $339.99 ($60 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Titanium for $499.99 ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm, LTE) for $199 with promo code AASGWTCH ($100 off)
Michael Kors deals
The next offerings in the roundup focus on smartwatches designed for fashion. You’re probably already familiar with Michael Kors for its purses and accessories, but now you can make your tech match too. You can take your pick from nearly a dozen colors and still enjoy the features that make a smartwatch handy.
Check out the discounts on some of the Michael Kors finest below.
- Access Gen 5 Bradshaw for $262.50 ($112.50 off)
- Access Gen 3 Sofie for $171.98 ($178.02 off)
- Access Gen 4 Runway for $159.99 (46% off)
Other smartwatch deals
While a few names seem to bubble to the top of the popular smartwatch lists, we can’t give every manufacturer its own section. Otherwise, we’d still be updating the savings by the time they change again. This section is where we’ll highlight deals from other manufacturers like Huawei, Apple, and more.
Check out some nice deals below.
- TicWatch Pro for $179.99 ($80 off)
- Save 40% on a Polar Series M with code FRIDAY2020
- Apple Watch Series 3 for $179 ($20 off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 for $329.98 ($60 off)
- Kate Spade New York Sport smartwatch for $129 ($149 off)
- Skagen Falster 3 for $199 ($96 off)
- Skagen Falster 2 for $79 ($216 off)
- AmazFit T-Rex smartwatch for $109.99 ($30 off)
- AmazFit Bip S for $54.99 (21% off)
- AmazFit GTS smartwatch for $99.99 ($50 off)
- Withings Steel HR Sport Hybrid for $166.12 (17% off)
- Withings Pulse HR for $84.53 (15% off)
Those are the best smartwatch deals we could find right now, but we’ll bring you more deals as they crop up. In the meantime, if you want to check out which fitness trackers are on offer, you can check out our fitness tracker deals hub.