Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) is admitting it misjudged the Fire phone’s pricing. A company exec said that abandoning Amazon’s typical strategy to sell hardware at a very low margin was a mistake.
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Report: Note 4 sales reach 4.5 million in first month
- 4.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 5.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better