If your Android app uses a third party web service with an API key, where should you store that API key, so that hackers can’t high-jack your account.
- 1.Sold on Samsung: why I won’t be getting a G4, at least not anymore (Opinion)
- 2.Sorry Samsung: The LG G4 better fits what I’m looking for (opinion)
- 3.Why is the Galaxy S6 Edge more successful than the Note Edge?
- 4.Microsoft disses Android: ‘Google ships a big pile of … Code’
- 5.HTC posts worst April in 6 years, following poor One M9 demand