Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Wow… what a crazy week!
Who wants to win a Google Pixel 2 XL?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Moto X4 Android One review: return of the X The Moto X4 is Google’s first Android One device to be available in the US. Join Lanh for our full Moto X4 review, covering everything this $399 phone can do.
Google Pixel 2 XL unboxing and first impressions Josh unboxes the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL and shares some first impressions, including that contentious dongle and the missing 3.5mm headphone port.
Pixel Visual Core: A closer look at the Pixel 2’s hidden chip Recently we learned that the Pixel has an inactivated ‘secret’ chip inside. So what exactly is the Pixel Visual Core? That’s what we am to find out.
Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro hands-on Huawei is going all in on AI with its new flagship smartphones, but is it necessary? Join us as we go hands-on with Huawei’s new Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro.
The Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 is a comical cash grab I was skeptical of last year’s Porsche Design Mate 9, but this year there isn’t even the illusion of a “better” device, it’s prestige and nothing more.
ZTE Axon M hands-on: the most unique device this year The ZTE Axon M brings us a foldable phone that certainly stands out from the crowd. But is it more than just a gimmick? Let’s take a look.
What’s keeping Xiaomi from the US? Xiaomi produces high-quality phones, including the nearly bezel-less Mi MIX 2. But they’re not available in the US. What gives?
Who is BBK, the world’s third largest smartphone manufacturer? BBK Electronics isn’t a household name, but the company is actually the second or third largest smartphone manufacturer, depending on who you ask.
The Galaxy Note 8 is a curious smartphone The Galaxy Note 8 comes hot on the heels of the Note 7. But after a month with it, it intrigues me. Is it a Note? Or is it just a Galaxy S? Let’s take a look.
Why I am put off by the Pixel 2 XL’s display, but you might not be The Google Pixel 2 XL’s display is causing some controversy. While there are certainly some issues with it, the issues might not be a dealbreaker for many.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Google weighs in on Pixel 2 XL display, says it may add “more color options”
- Huawei is finally putting a bigger focus on software updates
- Andy Rubin’s Essential in hot water for allegedly stealing connector technology
- Samsung’s Project Ambience will bring Bixby 2.0 to more devices
- Monument Valley 2 is finally coming to Android
- Huawei might release a foldable phone next year
- Razer smartphone photo leak hints at dual-camera setup
- You can now remap the Pixel 2 squeeze gesture to any other app
- How the Pixel 2 Now Playing song identification works
- Exclusive: This Moto Mod will let you cast DirecTV Now to your TV
- Next-gen HTCU event will be held on November 2
- Nokia 7 officially announced: will “bothies” finally become a thing?
- Samsung’s rugged Galaxy Tab Active 2 is official
- Samsung and Google team up on augmented reality with ARCore
- Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 636 makes Kryo more affordable
- Qualcomm leaps closer to 5G, boosts 600 MHz LTE support too
From our network