Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Who wants to win a HONOR View 10?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Hands-on: Fitbit Versa is a smarter, more affordable smartwatch for the masses The new Fitbit Versa smartwatch is smarter, more affordable, and much better looking than the Fitbit Ionic.
This is our first look at the HTCU12 Plus HTC’s 2018 flagship has leaked in full. Coming in May, it’ll sport a 6.0-inch display, a Snapdragon 845 SoC, and dual rear- and front-facing cameras.
Android Wear is now Wear OS Google is now officially changing the name of its smartwatch platform from Android Wear to Wear OS.
Introducing the Gary Explains YouTube channel! There are so many areas of technology that Gary would like to cover, but they aren’t directly related to mobile. Introducing the new Gary Explains YouTube Channel.
Google Assistant guide: make the most of your virtual assistant Here’s everything you need to know to make the most of Google Assistant.
Who owns the notch? The notch is a thing. Essential did it first. Apple went bigger. Who owns the notch?
A closer look at Arm’s machine learning hardware Arm is making a major play for machine learning hardware with Project Trillium, so let’s take a closer look at the new chips and broader plans for this growing market segment.
Android P: the top features you need to know Google recently released the first Android P Developer Preview. While it’s an evolutionary step up from Android Oreo, there are a few features that make it stand out.
5G vs Gigabit LTE: The differences explained With networks advertising both Gigabit LTE and upcoming 5G capabilities, we breakdown the differences between the two and which you should care most about.
Why did Trump stop the Broadcom-Qualcomm deal? If you are confused about why the President stepped in yesterday to stop the Broadcom-Qualcomm deal, this article will hopefully help you understand.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Google’s Play Protect service had huge impact on security in 2017
- YouTube adds Wikipedia information to conspiracy videos
- Trump is now eyeing tariffs on Chinese tech and telecoms
- Sony’s reason for dropping the Xperia XZ2 headphone jack is all kinds of lame
- Stable Android 8.1 Oreo rolling out to the Essential Phone
- Fitbit announces Ace, the company’s first kid-friendly fitness tracker
- LG G7 tipped for May launch alongside LG G7 Plus
- Facepalm: Sony’s headphone jack dongle works on one phone, breaks quick charging
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus receives low repairability score in iFixit teardown
- LG V30 users in US report receiving Oreo update
- Samsung discusses Oreo timeline for Galaxy Note 8, S8, and S7
- Use iMessage on Android with this workaround app
- Fortnite: Battle Royale will bring its 100-player battles to Android and iOS
- Namaste! Google Assistant is now available in Hindi
- Ark: Survival Evolved brings dinosaur survival to your pockets this spring
- Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians brings the fantasy RPG series to phones on May 31
From our network