Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Who wants to win a OnePlus 5T?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Honor 7X hands on Honor recently announced it’s newest budget device, the Honor 7X. Can it live up to the popularity of the Honor 6X? Find out in our hands on.
Google Pixel 2 XL second opinion: worth another look Some Pixel 2 XL stories might have you believe it was the worst phone of the year. But a lot of them have been blown out of proportion or already addressed.
OnePlus 5T review: it’s all about that screen The OnePlus 5T is a wonderful update to an already premium affordable handset. If you were looking to get the OnePlus 5, drop an additional $20 for the 5T.
Google Pixel Buds review: in one ear, out the other Google’s Pixel Buds are Google Assistant-powered wireless headphones. But at $159 it’s debatable whether they add enough to the Bluetooth headphone market.
Why is the OnePlus 5T priced at $500? The OnePlus 5T is OnePlus’ most expensive smartphone yet at $500, but does this mean the Never Settle business model has come to and end?
Observations on Chrome OS, Android apps, and Google’s ecosystem With Android apps continuing to rollout to Chromebooks, is it time for the two platforms to merge under a single operating system?
10 best new Android apps from November 2017 Are you looking for something new? Check out this list of awesome new Android apps that were released over the last month!
10 best new Android games from November 2017 Android gaming is getting bigger and there are always awesome, new games coming out! Check out our list of the best new Android games from the last month.
Understanding Project Treble and future Android updates Android Oreo and Project Treble are promising much faster OS updates for Android phones in the future. We explore how this works and if the claims are true.
For OnePlus, software is the key For OnePlus to compete, it has to do software better, faster, and with fewer bugs. It’s made some strides, but there’s still a long way to go.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Is Google developing a ‘YouTube Edition’ Android phone?
- Verizon’s 5G network will be available in three to five cities by the end of 2018
- Andy Rubin taking leave from Essential in wake of ‘inappropriate relationship’ report
- Android 8.1 developer preview 2 now available for Pixel, Nexus devices
- Android 8.0 Oreo now rolling out to the unlocked HTC U11
- These are Google Play’s best apps, games, books, movies, and TV shows of 2017
- Huawei thinks it can one-up Apple’s FaceID with its own face recognition technology
- Google has finally updated the burger emoji in Android 8.1
- Android 8.1 Oreo factory images roundup: factory images are here
- I’ll read your palm and tell you what your phone password is
- Google’s new AI can detect when screen snoopers are looking at your phone
- Google bans apps from displaying lock screen ads
- Razer’s CEO explains why the Razer Phone doesn’t have a headphone jack
- Unlocked HTC U11 Life receiving Android 8.0 Oreo
- ZTE Axon 7 reaches end of life, but where’s the Axon 8?
- New Samsung technology helps batteries charge faster and last longer
- Honor V10 unveiled in China with 18:9 display, Kirin 970, and Android 8.0 Oreo
From our network
- Monoprice 8323 review [SoundGuys.com]
- HTC to help 26 more VR startups with its Vive X program [DroneRush.com]
- 2017 holiday drone buying guide [VRSource.com]