This week we got an official name for Android N, showed you an exclusive look at the Galaxy Note 7’s front panel, and reviewed the Xiaomi Mi Max. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a OnePlus 3?
The OnePlus 3 is finally here, and we have one to give away. Here’s your chance to win one!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Xiaomi Mi Max review Is it a smartphone or a phablet? Is 6.44 inches too big for a daily driver? We answer these questions and more in our Xiaomi Mi Max review!
Top Kickstarters of June 2016 Krystal rounds up the best Kickstarters that launched in June 2016.
Huawei P9 feature focus – camera We know the Huawei P9’s camera is good… but how good is it? Check out our Huawei P9 feature focus for the details.
What’s on my Android – my setup and must have apps Ever wondered what apps and games Lanh is using on his daily driver? This video explains all.
Stock Android on Chinese phones: a dream come true? If you could buy Chinese smartphones running stock Android, would you be more likely to buy one? Kris weighs his thoughts on the subject.
10 best new Android apps of June 2016 Joe walks us through the best new Android applications released in June 2016.
10 best new Android games of June 2016 If new games are more your style, we’ve got that covered too! Joe rounds up the best new Android games of June 2016.
What to expect from Android 7.0 Nougat Here are all the new features you can expect from the next major version of Android.
Which smartphones retain their resale value the best? Selling your Android phone? Here are some of the smartphones that retain their resale value the best.
What is RAW and should you shoot in it? You’ve probably heard the term ‘RAW’, but what exactly is it? Rob gives us the details.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Exclusive: leaked Galaxy Note 7 front panel confirms iris scanner
- Android N gets an official name: Android Nougat!
- Top security researcher recommends you only buy Nexus or Samsung devices
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 press renders leak
- Google’s own smartphone to arrive this year – The Telegraph
- Did Google just use an iPhone to announce Android Nougat?
- This is how the Galaxy Note 7 iris scanner will work
- Video: Here’s what you can expect from the next version of TouchWiz
- Samsung doesn’t think you’re pretty enough, airbrushes selfies automatically
- Alleged specs surface for HTC Nexus “Marlin”
- This is the OnePlus smartwatch that never got made
- BlackBerry allegedly working on 3 new Android smartphones, God bless ’em
- Google confirms Nougat is Android 7.0 in statue unveiling video
- Brexit may cause OnePlus 3 price hike
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.