US Cellular is the fourth-largest carrier in the States, and it excels at offering creative discounts. You can usually save a pretty nice chunk of change if you’re willing to make the switch. We’ve picked out a handful of the best US Cellular deals currently available.
Best US Cellular deals:
- Get a flagship phone for free when you switch
- Save big on other flagships when you switch
- Get $150 back when you bring a phone
- Get a free smartphone on US Cellular prepaid
Editors note: We’ll make sure to update the list of deals as we find new savings and these deals expire. Check back often if you’re thinking about switching.
1. Get a flagship phone for free when you switch
Right now, US Cellular is allowing you to pick up some of the newest and most popular flagship phones for free. Not a bad incentive to say goodbye to Verizon or AT&T. Unlike many other networks, these deals don’t even require a trade-in.
To get your free phone, you’re required to sign up for a new line of service on a postpaid plan and get credit approval. Once you’ve met these requirements, you’ll pay the monthly installments, but you’ll get the full value of the phone back in monthly bill credits across the life of your 30-month contract.
There may only be five smartphones available to choose from right now, but they’re some of the best phones on the market. Here are the models that are available for free:
- Apple iPhone 12 — $0 per month ($829 retail value)
- Google Pixel 5 — $0 per month ($699 retail value)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE — $0 per month ($699 retail value)
- Google Pixel 4a — $0 per month ($349 retail value)
- LG V60 — $0 per month ($799 retail value)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus — $0 per month ($1,200 retail value)
You can see all of the deals available via the button below.
2. Save big on other flagships when you switch
These phones aren’t free, but you’ll be hard-pressed to match these prices from most other carriers. Start with an iPhone 12 Pro for $5.66 per month and see where US Cellular can take you.
Again, you’ll require a new line of service and a qualifying postpaid plan. If you meet these requirements then some of the flagships which might otherwise be beyond your budget start to look very affordable. You’ll receive the savings in the form of bill credits across the span of a 30-month contract.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 — $9.99 per month ($1,000 retail value)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra — $19.99 per month ($1,300 retail value)
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro — $5.66 per month ($1,000 retail value)
- Google Pixel 4a 5G— $4.96 per month ($499 retail value)
3. Get $150 back when you bring a phone
If you want to make the switch but don’t necessarily want to buy a phone, US Cellular still has you covered. The important part is saving money, and you can get $150 back in the form of bill credits when you sign up. All you have to do is make sure your device is eligible with the IMEI number and sign up for an unlimited plan.
US Cellular will then credit you $5 per month for 30 months starting within three cycles. You will need to make sure that you enable autopay in order to stay fully eligible.
4. Get a free smartphone on US Cellular prepaid
For those of you eyeing the prepaid route, there are still incentives to lure you to US Cellular. You can get a free phone simply by joining the network on the 8GB prepaid plan or higher. If you go for the LG K8x, the Samsung A11, or the Moto G Power, you’ll get the phone free in the form of a one-time account credit.
That pretty much wraps up the best US Cellular deals available right now, but we’ll keep updating the list as new deals become available.