If you’ve been searching for a new pair of headphones, these Black Friday deals might be just the chance you’ve been waiting for. Plenty of retailers are offering big discounts on a variety of styles.
It can be difficult to know just what you’re looking for, so we’ve done our best to organize some options for you. We’ve put together some headphones and earbuds deals along with wired and wireless options. You can also head on over to our sister site SoundGuys for more in-depth news and reviews.
Featured deal: Save $80 on Apple AirPods Pro
If you want the best experience that Apple has to offer, it’s tough to top the AirPods Pro. They offer an IPX4 water resistance rating, active noise canceling, and three sets of silicone ear tips for the perfect fit. You can also use transparency mode to keep an ear on the world around you instead of canceling out all of the noise.
See also: Apple AirPods Pro review
The AirPods Pro are also the way to go if you want to listen for hours on end. You should be able to get around 24 total hours of playback with the included charging case and you can recharge wirelessly or via Lightning cable.
It shouldn’t come as a surprise, but the AirPods Pro are a perfect partner for almost any iOS device. Setup is as easy as opening the lid to the case, and you can access your Siri assistant by simply saying “Hey Siri.”
Check out the widget below and grab your AirPods Pro while you can:
Wireless headphone deals
Some wireless headphones hold an advantage over earbuds because they can pack larger drivers with more premium materials. They make a great option in pretty much any situation, but they may get a little heavy while working out.
Here are some of the top options for wireless headphones:
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II for $199.95 (save $150)
- Beats Studio 3 for $213.99 (save $44)
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 for $299.95 (save $100)
- Beats Solo Pro for $169.99 (save $130)
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II for $199.99 (save $150)
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Core gaming headset for $64.99 (save $15)
- Urbanears Plattan 2 Bluetooth headphones for $49.99 ($50 off)
- Sony WHCH710N wireless headphones for $88 ($111.99 off)
- Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones for $278 ($71.99 off)
Wireless earbud deals
Wireless earbuds are often the go-to choice for working out and running errands thanks to the small size, but you can really use them anywhere. Here are a few of the best savings we could find:
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus (International Version) for $99.99 (save $50)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus (US version) for $109.99 (save $40)
- Jabra Elite Active 65t for $99.99 ($40 off)
- Aukey EP-T21 for $20.99 (save $29)
- Sennheiser Momentum for $179.95 (save $130)
- Sony WF-XB700 Extra Bass for $68 (save $61)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live for $139.99 (save $30)
- Sony WF-1000X/BM1 for $89.99 (save $187)
- Sony WF-1000XM3/S for $168 (save $62)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds for $79 ($50 off)
- Marshall Minor II earbuds for $59.99 (53% off)
- Jabra Elite 75t earbuds for $139.99 ($40 off)
- Bose SoundSport wireless earbuds for $89 ($60 off)
- JBL Live 300 TW earbuds for $149.95 ($30 off)
- PowerBeats Pro for $199.95 ($50 off)
- Aukey Sport Earbuds for $39.99 with coupon
- PowerBeats for $99.95 ($50 off)
If you have a few Apple products in your arsenal, you may want to consider these AirPods deals as well:
- Apple AirPods with wired charging case for $109 (save $50)
- Apple AirPods with wireless charging case for $154.95 (save $45)
Wired headphone deals
Some people, including our SoundGuys team, swear by wired headphones. After all, wired headphones can typically handle a higher output and often offer better audio quality. You also don’t need to charge wired headphones, but you are limited by the length of the cord.
If you want the best possible sound quality and you don’t mind the cord, wired headphones are the only way to go. Here are some of the top wired headphone deals we could find: