If you’ve been searching for a new pair of headphones, let us help. Plenty of retailers are offering big discounts on a variety of styles this holiday season. That means you can take advantage of some of the best headphone deals across the board right now.
It can be difficult to know just what you’re looking for, so we’ve done our best to organize some options for you. We’ve put together some headphones and earbuds deals along with wired and wireless options. You can also head on over to our sister site SoundGuys for more in-depth news and reviews.
Featured deal: Get the Microsoft Surface Headphones for just $111
With the Microsoft Surface Headphones 2 hitting the scene, their predecessor is seeing an epic price drop. Woot has the original Surface Headphones on sale until midnight or while stocks last, giving you the chance to pick them up for just $110.99 — a price they’ve never come close to hitting on Amazon.
Originally retailing for $350 when released, the noise-canceling cans have a minimalist light grey design and weigh 290g. They have a volume dial on one earcup and a noise cancelation level dial on the other, with Cortana — compatible with Android and iOS — built-in for voice commands.
Microsoft promises up to 15 hours of battery life on a single charge from the Surface Headphones, or 18 hours without Cortana. That makes them well-suited for a full day on the go, and fast charging can bring you another hour of listening with just five minutes of plug time.
Hit the widget below to check out the deal while you can, or head further on for many more wireless options. Speaking of Woot deals, Amazon Prime members can save a huge $205 on the AKG N700NC M2 wireless headphones. They’re on offer for just $94.99 right now.
The best headphone deals
All of the deals featured here were active at the time of writing, but retailers change deals frequently. We’ll keep the list updated to reflect the latest offerings.
Wireless headphone deals
Some wireless headphones hold an advantage over earbuds because they can pack larger drivers with more premium materials. They make a great option in pretty much any situation, but they may get a little heavy while working out.
Here are some of the top options for wireless headphones:
- Beats Solo 3 for $132.70 ($67 off)
- Beats Studio 3 for $199.99 ($150 off)
- Beats Solo Pro for $149.99 ($150 off)
- Philips Performance Wireless for $139.99 ($60 off)
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless for $224 ($135 off)
- Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 for $247.99 ($252 off)
- Cowin E7 Pro Ace for $64.99 ($85 off)
- JBL Tune 700BT Wireless for $63.99 with promo code AAJBLTNE ($16 off)
- Sony WH-1000XM3 (International Version) for $259.99 with promo code AASONYHD ($90 off)
Wireless earbud deals
Wireless earbuds are often the go-to choice for working out and running errands thanks to the small size, but you can really use them anywhere. Here are a few of the best savings we could find:
- Samsung Galaxy Buds for $49 ($80 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live (Geek Squad Certified Refurbished) for $79.99 ($90 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus for $109.99 ($40 off)
- Google Pixel Buds (first gen) for $59 ($100 off)
- Sennheiser Momentum for $129 ($171 off)
- Jabra Elite Active 65t for $94.96 ($45 off)
- Beats Powerbeats 3 for $59.99 ($120 off)
- Beats Powerbeats Pro for $159.99 ($90 off)
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 for $49.99 ($100 off)
- Aukey True Wireless for $20.49 ($30 off)
- Skullcandy Indy Evo for $59.99 ($20 off)
- Mpow MBits S for $22.99 ($37 off)
- JBL Endurance Dive for $39.99 ($50 off)
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 for $109.49 ($190 off)
If you have a few Apple products in your arsenal, you may want to consider these AirPods deals as well:
- Apple AirPods Pro for $219.99 ($30 off)
- Apple AirPods with Wired Charging Case for $119.99 ($40 off)
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case for $149.99 ($49 off)
Some people, including our SoundGuys team, swear by wired headphones. After all, wired headphones can typically handle a higher output and often offer better audio quality. You also don’t need to charge wired headphones, but you are limited by the length of the cord.
If you want the best possible sound quality and you don’t mind the cord, wired headphones are the only way to go. Here are some of the top wired headphone deals we could find: