Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we reviewed the LG G6, HUAWEI P10/Plus, and a ton of other devices, walked through the history of LG’s G series, and discussed Google’s dilemma with the Home. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win an LG G6?
LG’s new G6 flagship is sleek, fast, sexy, and one of the best phones on the market right now. Here’s how you can win one!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
LG G6 review LG’s latest flagship is here! After a torrid 2015, the company needs a smash hit. Does a unique 18:9 screen and dual camera deliver? Let’s find out in our LG G6 review.
HUAWEI P10 and P10 Plus review Join us as we find out just how good the P series has become in our full HUAWEI P10 and P10 Plus review!
Withings Steel HR review The Withings Steel HR is a beautiful fitness tracking analog watch with a small digital display. Is it worth the money? Find out in our full review.
Evolution of the LG G series: A hard fought battle The LG G6 is here and it’s gorgeous. Let’s take a look at the origins and evolution of the LG G series that brought us to this point.
The LG G6: how LG got its groove back The LG G6 is in many ways a return to form for LG. From the modular mess of the G5, LG has returned to basics with the G6 and managed to get its groove back.
OPPO R9s review Should you consider the OPPO R9s over similarly priced options like the ZTE Axon 7, HONOR 8 or OnePlus 3T? Now is the time to take a closer look with our OPPO R9s review!
New Balance RunIQ and PaceIQ review Can a shoe manufacturer break into the smartwatch and Bluetooth headphone scene with little to no experience in the space? Let’s find out!
Google Home, Beauty and the Beast, and Google’s dilemma Though the search giant has specified that the Beauty and the Beast promotion was not an ad, it could be a proof-of-concept for future voice ads.
New colors and headphone ports: the new smartphone ‘features’ Since when did a headphone port become a feature? Why hype the existence of a black color option for your phone? OEMs need to stop hyping the past.
Do we really want an app for everything? Starbucks has an app for pre-ordering, but you still have to wait to pick up your order. Do any of these corporate apps really offer anything meaningful?
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- New Android O rumors claim it will offer revamped notifications, more
- Super Mario Run will finally start running on Android March 23
- OnePlus 3 and 3T receive OxygenOS 4.1.0 with Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- ZTE Axon 7 gets Android 7.1.1 Nougat update in US
- Google Assistant isn’t coming to Android tablets
- Next generation Pixel and Pixel XL codenamed ‘Walleye’ and ‘Muskie’
- New rumor claims Google is developing a large phone with ‘taimen’ codename
- LG G4 and V10 bootloop problems result in a class-action lawsuit
- Study claims losing your phone is nearly as stressful as a terror attack
- New Galaxy S8 leaks: images of black version, 6GB of RAM in China, facial recognition
- Some Nexus 6 owners are getting an OTA ‘update’ from Android 7.1.1 to 7.0
- The Galaxy S8 and S8+’ cameras might record 1,000fps videos
- HTC is preparing an announcement for March 20
- Report: Galaxy S8 and S8+ coming to Canada (and likely US) on April 28
- Latest Chrome for Android update expands custom tab options and more
- Struggling LeEco sells Silicon Valley property less than a year after purchasing it
- Qualcomm will refer to its processors as ‘platforms’ going forward
- Samsung unveils US availability & pricing for Galaxy Tab S3
- Swatch announces it’ll develop its own OS for smartwatches
- TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45: Your Swiss-Made luxury smartwatch is here
From our network
- V-MODA REMIX Bluetooth speaker review [SoundGuys.com]
- Is this the new iPad Pro 2? [TabTimes.com]
- Robo Recall review [VRSource.com]
- The 6 best electric concepts from Geneva Motor Show [Charged.io]