T-Mobile is the third-largest wireless carrier in the United States, climbing up from fourth place after the merger with Sprint. Its growth is also thanks to the plentiful T-Mobile deals and offers available for new and current customers, with discounts on phones and other accessories.
Below, you’ll find the best T-Mobile deals currently available. Take a look through so you can save some money when you make your next smartphone, tablet, or wearable purchase.
Be sure to bookmark this page as we will update it regularly with new T-Mobile deals as they become available!
Best T-Mobile deals
Editor’s note: We will be updating this list of the best T-Mobile deals regularly as new promotions go live.
1. Trade in for a free iPhone 12 or cheap iPhone 12 Pro
You can get several phones either for free or for a big discount by switching to T-Mobile and trading in your old device. The iPhone 12 range falls into that category, with trade-ins fetching up to $830 off your new Apple handset.
The savings you make vary depending on which phone you want and what you’ve got to trade in, but some of the discounts are pretty hefty. Here’s a rundown of how much trading in your old device can save you:
- Apple iPhone 12 — Free with eligible trade-in.
- Apple iPhone 12 Mini — Free with eligible trade-in.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro — Free with eligible trade-in.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max — $1,000 off with eligible trade-in.
- Apple iPhone 11 — Buy one, get one free.
2. Get up to $800 off a new Galaxy phone, or BOGO
Samsung is a juggernaut in the world of mobile technology, producing premium smartphones that you can pick up now for significantly less than their initial retail value thanks to T-Mobile. There are plenty of savings to be had on Galaxy devices up to $800 off a new phone when you trade-in and start a new line.
The new Galaxy S21 is one of the phones you can pick up for free. It’s the perfect opportunity to upgrade to one of Samsung’s latest devices with a Snapdragon 888 chip, super-fast charging, and a powerful triple rear camera. The big brothers of the Galaxy S21, the Galaxy S21 Plus and S21 Ultra aren’t quite free, but you can get up to $800 off each one.
Here’s the full list of phones which are part to the Samsung promotions right now:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 – Trade-in, get one free.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra – Trade-in, get one $800 off.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus – Trade-in, get one $800 off.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 — Buy one, get $800 off another.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra — Buy one, get $800 off another.
3. Get a phone for free when you switch
You can get most of the top flagship phones on really solid discounts, but T-Mobile can also hook you up with a free phone just for signing up. This deal covers plenty of OEMs, and the choice is yours.
For example, if you sign up for a Magenta plan, you can grab Samsung’s brand new Galaxy A12 for nothing. All you have to do is trade in an old device — any device — and you’ll get 24 bill credits to hack away at your bill. Check out more of the options below:
- Samsung Galaxy A12 — Free ($180 off)
- Motorola Moto G Play — Free ($150 off)
- T-Mobile REVVL 4 — Free ($120 off)
4. Buy a Galaxy Watch 3, get a second free
This Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 deal allows you to get 50% off when you start a new Digits line. As usual, you need to buy the first device on installment over 24 months, and T-Mobile will cover 50% 0f the cost over the same time period.
Related: The best smartwatches of 2021
You can also get the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 for free when you pair it with a Digits line. And if nothing so far has piqued your interest, you can also grab an Apple Watch SE for up to $130 off or save $300 on a Series 6.
5. Cheap tablets and more tablet deals
T-Mobile has a ton of great phones on offer, but there are some tablet deals too. Like the phone deals, some tablets are far cheaper if you activate a new line of service, such as the Alcatel Joy Tab and LG G Pad 5.
Here’s the range of tablet deals available from T-Mobile right now:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus for $200 off with a new line.
- Moxee x800 tablet — Free ($168 off) with a new line of service
6. Switch your family over and save up to 50%
T-Mobile doesn’t want to wait for your current phone payment to be completed before getting your business, so it’s willing to speed up the process for you. If you leave AT&T or Verizon, they’ll cover the SIM card and support costs on most flagship iPhone, Pixel, and Galaxy phones.
On top of that, you’ll also receive a virtual prepaid card valued up to $650 to help pay it off. There are several terms and conditions to be aware of when it comes to this promotion, so hit the button below to find out more.
7. Join with two qualifying lines, get a third line free
If you’re new to T-Mobile or have only had a single line up until now, this deal lets you upgrade your plan at a pretty sweet discount. You can have three lines for the price of two as long as you continue with T-Mobile’s Magenta plan.
If you’ve been thinking about adding a spouse, parents, or children to your phone plan for a while now, it might be time to pull the trigger on the upgrade. And, if you’ve found another deal you’d like to pair with this one, T-Mobile will let you stack this savings with some of its other offerings.
8. Other options on the T-Mobile network
If you’re looking for a great deal on the T-Mobile network that doesn’t necessarily have the T-Mobile name, you can also consider looking into an MVNO. An MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) is a third-party carrier that relies on a major network for coverage. Here are a few of the T-Mobile-based MVNOs that we recommend:
- Mint Mobile: The MVNO owned by Deadpool. Choose your plan here.
- Tracfone: One of the longest-standing MVNOs. Pick a plan here.
Those are all of the best T-Mobile deals at the moment. Stay tuned as we will update this page with more deals as they are announced.