T-Mobile is the second-largest wireless carrier in the United States, climbing up from third place after the merger with Sprint. Its growth is thanks to the great T-Mobile deals and offers available for new and current customers, with discounts on phones and other accessories.
Be sure to bookmark this page as we will update it regularly with new T-Mobile deals as they become available.
Featured deal: Save $1,000 on the Galaxy Z Fold 3 or Z Flip
Since their launch, the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 have turned some heads, but they’re certainly in the premium price range. T-Mobile can help, giving you up to $1,000 for trading in your old phone when you switch to an unlimited plan.
While not as expensive as the previous-gen Z fold was at launch, the Z Fold 3 is still an eye-watering $1,799.99 off the shelf. But trading in your current device can let you upgrade for as low as $799.99 ($1,000 off). The Z Flip 3 has a retail price of $999.99, so by trading, you can get it for free.
Check out the deal below, or find out what other T-Mobile deals are hot this month by scrolling on.
Best T-Mobile deals
Editor’s note: We will regularly update this list of the best T-Mobile deals as new promotions go live.
1. Trade in for a free iPhone 13 Pro or any iPhone 12 series phone
You can get several phones for free or a significant discount by switching to T-Mobile and trading in your old device. The iPhone 13 range falls into that category, with trade-ins fetching up to $1000 off your new Apple handset.
To get these iPhones for free, you’ll need to switch to T-Mobile’s Magenta Max plan, which starts at $47/line. The plan includes unlimited data on a 5G network, a free Netflix account, and up to 4K UDH streaming. If you want to keep your current T-Mobile plan, you can still get up to $500 off a new iPhone with an eligible trade-in.
Your savings depend on which phone you want and what you’ve got to trade in, but some of the discounts are pretty hefty. Here’s a rundown of how much trading in your old device can save you:
- Apple iPhone 13 — Free with Magenta Max trade-in.
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro — Free with Magenta Max trade-in.
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max — $1,000 off with Magenta Max trade-in.
- Apple iPhone 12 — Free with Magenta Max trade-in.
- Apple iPhone 12 Mini — Free with Magenta Max trade-in.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro — Free with Magenta Max trade-in.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max — Free with Magenta Max trade-in.
- Apple iPhone 11 — $300 off with eligible trade-in.
2. Get up to $800 off a new Galaxy phone
Samsung is a juggernaut in the world of mobile technology, producing premium smartphones that you can pick up now for significantly less than their initial retail value, thanks to T-Mobile. As a result, there are plenty of savings to be had on Galaxy devices up to $800 off a new phone when you trade-in and start a new line.
The new Galaxy S21 is one of the phones you can pick up for free. It’s the perfect opportunity to upgrade to one of Samsung’s latest devices with a Snapdragon 888 chip, super-fast charging, and a powerful triple rear camera. The big brothers of the Galaxy S21 — the Galaxy S21 Plus and S21 Ultra — aren’t entirely free, but you can get up to $800 off each one.
If something like the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is more your style, T-Mobile is running a trade-in; get $800 off a second one. There are also a few free Galaxy phones on offer if you activate a new line of service on an eligible plan, such as the Galaxy A32, which made our best budget phones list, as well as the Galaxy A12 and Galaxy A11.
Here’s the complete list of phones which are part of the Samsung promotion right now:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 — Trade-in, get $800 off
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra — Trade-in, get one $800 off.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus — Trade-in, get one $800 off.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE — only $99.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra — Trade-in, get $800 off another.
- Samsung Galaxy A32 — Free with a new line.
- Samsung Galaxy A12 — Free with a new line.
- Samsung A11 — Free with a new line.
3. Get a phone for free when you switch
You can get most of the top flagship phones on really solid discounts, but T-Mobile can also hook you up with a free phone just for signing up. This deal covers plenty of OEMs, and the choice is yours.
All you have to do is activate a new line, and you’ll get 24 bill credits to hack away at your bill. You can also get some great phones for half the price, such as the iPhone SE, just by making the switch to T-Mobile. Check out more of the options below:
- Nord N200 5G — Free ($216 off)
- Motorola Moto G Play — Free ($150 off)
- T-Mobile REVVL V Plus 5G — Free ($168 off)
- iPhone SE — 50% off ($200 off)
- One Plus 9 — 50% off ($365 off)
- One Plus 9 Pro — $375 off
4. T-Mobile smartwatches deals
T-Mobile is currently offering a deal that’ll help you add a smartwatch to your wearable tech collection. You can pick up a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 for free when you activate a paired Digits line or the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 with a new line. As usual, you need to buy the first device on installment over 24 months, and T-Mobile will give you credit over that time that totals the value of the Galaxy Watch Active 2.
Related: The best smartwatches of 2021
If you’re more interested in Apple watches, T-Mobile has deals on Apple watches as well, including the Apple Watch SE and the Apple Watch Series 6. You can get the Apple Watch SE for $199 ($130 off) when you activate a new line. Check out the details via the button below.
5. Cheap tablets and more T-Mobile tablet deals
T-Mobile has a ton of great phones on offer, but there are some tablet deals too. Like the phone deals, some tablets are far cheaper if you activate a new line of service, and T-Mobile is offering great deals on high-end tablets such as the Galaxy S7 SE, Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, Apple iPad Air, and more.
Here’s the range of tablet deals available when you activate a new line with T-Mobile right now:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite — get one for $99.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 SE — 50% off with a new line.
- Apple iPad Air — up to $200 off.
- Moxee tablet — get one free.
6. Get a free year of Apple TV Plus
The Apple TV Plus subscription can also be shared between up to five people, which makes for a great addition to using the world’s largest and fastest 5G network. Hit the button below for more details on this offer.
7. Add family members and save up to 50%
Having several different carriers and lines for each family member can get confusing, especially with the number of plans available today. So, T-Mobile is trying to simplify things and help you save by offering up to 50% off when you add lines to qualifying family plans.
The family plans start at $30 per line and have tons of great benefits such as high-speed data, unlimited talk and text, and more. Check out the details of the deal using the button below.
8. Switch to T-Mobile and get up to $800 back
T-Mobile is offering extra incentives to help you make the switch from another carrier to T-Mobile. Currently, you can keep your phone and pay no additional costs when you switch from another carrier to T-Mobile.
See more: The best cell phone plans for every user
This deal also includes up to $800 in the form of a virtual prepaid card to help you pay off any costs that may come with changing carriers. If you’re looking to switch carriers, click on the link below to find out more details.
9. Other options on the T-Mobile network
If you’re looking for a great deal on the T-Mobile network that doesn’t necessarily have the T-Mobile name, you can also consider looking into an MVNO. An MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) is a third-party carrier that relies on a major network for coverage. Here are a few of the T-Mobile-based MVNOs that we recommend:
- Mint Mobile: The MVNO is owned by Deadpool. Choose your plan here.
- Tracfone: One of the longest-standing MVNOs. Pick a plan here.
- Metro by T-Mobile: Formerly MetroPCS. Check out the plans here.
Those are all of the best T-Mobile deals at the moment. Stay tuned as we will update this page with more deals as they are announced.