T-Mobile is currently the third-largest wireless carrier in the United States, having climbed up from fourth place a few years ago. Its growth is due in part to the many aggressive T-Mobile deals and offers always available for new and current customers, with discounts on phones and other accessories.
Below, you’ll find the best T-Mobile deals that are available for Black Friday. Take a look through so you can possibly save some money when you make your next smartphone, tablet, or wearable purchase.
- Get a Pixel 4a 5G for free with trade-in
- Switch to T-Mobile with two lines, get your third free
- Sign up for TVision Live TV+ or Live Zone and get Apple TV+ for a year
- Buy an LG Wing, get a second for free
1. Get a phone for free
It’s hard to say no to a free phone, and there are a number of phones which T-Mobile will throw in free of charge when you join. All you need to do is switch to the network and activate an eligible line of service. You’ll have to pay for the device upfront, but you’ll receive the full value of the phone back in the form of bill credits across the life of your contract.
Here’s the full list of phone’s you can get for free:
- T-Mobile Revvl 4 — Get it for free ($120 off).
- T-Mobile Revvl 4 Plus — Get it for free ($192 off).
- Motorola Moto e — Get it for free ($150 off).
- Samsung Galaxy A11 — Get it for free ($180 off).
- LG Aristo 5 — Get it for free ($180 off).
- LG K51 — Get it for free ($186 off).
2. Trade in for a free iPhone SE or cheap iPhone 12 Pro
The phone deals above are pretty much no-strings-attached, but there’s also a range of top phones you can get for free or for a significant discount by switching to T-Mobile and trading in your old iPhone.
The savings you make vary depending on which phone you want and what you’ve got to trade in, but some of the discounts are pretty hefty. Both the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are subject to this deal, as well as the iPhone SE, which you can get for free with a trade-in.
Here’s the full rundown of how much trading in your old device can save you:
- Apple iPhone 12 — Free with eligible iPhone trade-in
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro — $950 off with eligible trade-in
- Apple iPhone SE — 50% off with eligible trade-in
3. Buy one phone, get one free
There’s one other way to get a free phone from T-Mobile, which is to take advantage of a BOGO deal. When you purchase two phones with qualifying monthly plans, you’ll either receive the full value off or a $1,000 discount on a second device in bill credits.
The new Galaxy Note 20 is one of the phones you can pick up as a two-for-one. It’s the perfect opportunity to upgrade to one of Samsung’s latest devices with a Snapdragon 865 chip, 25W fast charging, and a powerful triple rear camera. The BOGO offer also applies to the Samsung Galaxy S20.
The big brothers of the S20 and the Note 20 aren’t quite BOGO, but not far off. If you purchase one Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 Plus, or S20 Ultra, you can get up to $1,000 off a second device. That means you’ll end up paying somewhere between $200 and $400 for the second phone, depending on which you go for.
Here’s the full list of phones which are subject to the BOGO promotion right now:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 — Buy one, get $1,000 off another.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 — Buy one, get one free.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra — Buy one, get $1,000 off another.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 — Buy one, get one free.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus — Buy one, get $1,000 off another.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra — Buy one, get $1,000 off another.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip — Buy one, get $1,000 off another.
- Apple iPhone 11 — But one, get one free.
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro — Buy one, get $1,000 off another.
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max — Buy one, get $1,000 off another.
4. Save 50% on the OnePlus 8T and more phones
Not every phone from T-Mobile is free, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make big savings on hot devices. There are several phones which are 50% off when you switch and activate a qualifying line of service, with half the value of the phone being returned to you in bill credits.
For example, if you purchase a new OnePlus 8T on a monthly payment plan and add a qualifying line of service, you’ll receive 50% of the price back in promo credits over 24 months. This Snapdragon 865-powered phone lacks crazy good cameras, an IP rating, and a unique design, but it compensates for those features by focusing more on pure speed and fluidity. Plus it’s 5G ready, of course.
Here are the phones that are half-price from T-Mobile:
- OnePlus 8 — Get it for $300 ($300 off).
- OnePlus 8T — Get it for $375 ($375 off).
- T-Mobile Revvl 5G — Get it for $200 ($200 off).
- Samsung Galaxy A71 — Get it for $300 ($300 off).
- Samsung Galaxy A51 — Get it for $252 ($252 off).
5. Buy a Galaxy Watch 3, get a second free
This Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 deal allows you to get a free watch after paying for the first one. As usual, you need to buy the first device on installment over 24 months and the second device gets paid for via bill credits for the same time period.
You’ll also need to add at least two qualifying mobile internet lines paired with Digits to your account, which will allow your LTE-enabled smartwatches to make and receive calls.
6. Free tablets and more tablet deals
T-Mobile has a ton of great phones on offer, but there are a number of tablet deals too. Like the phone deals, some tablets are free if you activate a new line of service, such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4. Others are heavily discounted with a new line, such as the LG G Pad 5.
Here’s the full range of tablet deals available from T-Mobile right now:
- LG G Pad 5 10.1 — $99 ($200 off) with a new eligible Mobile Internet plan and line of service.
- Alcatel Joy Tab — Get it for free with a new eligible Mobile Internet plan and line of service.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 — Get it for free with a new line of service.
7. Switch your family over and save up to 50%
T-Mobile doesn’t want to wait for your current phone payment to be completed before getting your business, so it’s willing to speed up the process for you. If you bring your phone to the T-Mobile network and activate a new line of service on the Essentials plan, you can claim a virtual credit card for up to $450 of the remaining payments on the phone from your previous network.
On top of that, you’ll also receive $250 on a virtual credit card just for joining with your own phone, meaning total savings of up to $700 just for switching. That’s up to $700 on every line you bring across too, so you can move the whole family over as long as you activate a new Essentials line on each phone.
There are several terms and conditions to be aware of when it comes to this promotion, so hit the button below to find out more.
8. Other options on the T-Mobile network
If you’re looking for a great deal on the T-Mobile network that doesn’t necessarily have the T-Mobile name, you can also consider looking into an MVNO. An MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) is a third-party carrier that relies on a major network for coverage. Here are a few of the T-Mobile-based MVNOs that we recommend:
- Mint Mobile: The MVNO owned by Deadpool. Choose your plan here.
- Tracfone: One of the longest-standing MVNOs. Pick a plan here.
Those are all the T-Mobile deals we know of at the moment. Stay tuned as we will update this page with more deals as they are announced.