A fitness tracker is one of the most helpful gadgets when it comes to getting in shape. It won’t magically make you fit, but it can keep you on top of your fitness goals and stay motivated. Some manufacturers even offer fitness trackers just for kids. We’ve gathered deals from all of the major players, and you can check out our favorites below.
Related: The best smartwatches you can buy
There’s quite a lot of overlap with smartwatches and fitness trackers these days. If you’re looking first and foremost for smartwatch functionality, you might prefer to peruse our list of the best smartwatch deals available right now.
Deal alert: If you catch this roundup on August 23, check out the offer NewEgg has on the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2. The 44mm, Bluetooth model is available in a one-day sale, for the rarely seen price of just $139.99 ($150 off).
Featured deal: Save $140 on the Apple Watch Series 6
If you’ve been waiting for the price of the Apple Watch Series 6 to dip, today might be your lucky day. Amazon currently has discounts on several variants of the model, with the best savings dropping the price by 28% to $359 ($140 off).
Even the Android Authority experts are happy to concede that the Apple Watch Series 6 is the best smartwatch you can buy, blowing the competition out of the water. This deal is on the red, 40mm, cellular version of the Series 6, and it’s the lowest price ever according to our Amazon tracker.
The Series 6 really sets the bar. It has unmatched app support, receives regular software updates, and has tight integration with Apple’s messaging apps. It’s also an excellent fitness tracker. Heart rate monitoring is more accurate than other wrist-based heart rate sensors, and GPS performance is solid.
Other variations of the Apple Watch Series 6 are on offer too, but we don’t know how long for, so make sure to check it out via the widget below before it’s too late. Scroll on for many more smartwatch deals.
Fitness tracker deals
We’ve sorted the deals by the manufacturer to keep things simple. All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll do our best to keep the post updated as deals end and new offers pop up.
Fitbit is probably the first name most people think of when they need a new fitness tracker. Whether it’s the app that allows you to compete against family and friends or the variety of models you can choose from, Fitbit makes a sensible choice for many people.
With so many models, however, it can be difficult to choose the Fitbit that meets your needs. The Inspire HR is a good choice if you just want the basics, but the Charge 3 or Charge 4 offer larger displays and a more interactive interface. Fitbit also offers a few models of the Versa, which packs the most app capabilities and smartwatch features.
Here are a few of the best Fitbit deals we could find:
- Fitbit Sense for $275 ($25 off)
- Fitbit Ace 2 for $40 ($30 off)
- Fitbit Ionic for $190 ($60 off)
- Fitbit Inspire HR for $73 ($27 off)
- Fitbit Charge 4 for $129 ($21 off)
- Fitbit Charge 4 Special Edition for $150 ($20 off)
Read more: The best Fitbit alternatives you can buy
Garmin fitness tracker deals
Although Garmin makes a variety of fitness trackers with running in mind, it also offers plenty of general-purpose trackers too. If you’re looking to rack up miles and make GPS maps, the Forerunner line is your best bet. For everyday fitness tracking, the Vivosmart 4 and Vivofit 4 are good choices.
Read more: What’s the best Garmin watch?
These are the best Garmin deals we could find across the board:
- Vivosmart 4 for $96 ($34 off)
- Venu for $264 ($86 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $99 ($71 off)
- Forerunner 935 for $270 ($230 off)
- Vivoactive 3 for $130 ($120 off)
- Vivoactive 4 for $271 ($79 off)
- Instinct for $180 ($120 off)
If you’re already well-entrenched in the Samsung Galaxy ecosystem, a Samsung fitness tracker probably makes the most sense. The Galaxy Fit pairs well with Samsung Health so you can keep up with your steps on multiple screens.
Here are some of the best fitness tracker deals we found, including on the Galaxy Watch Active 2.
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, LTE) for $350 ($100 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, LTE) for $371 ($109 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, Bluetooth) for $200 ($50 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, LTE) for $214 ($66 off)
- Galaxy Watch (42mm, Bluetooth) for $180 ($80 off)
Fossil fitness tracker deals
Fossil made its name in the smartwatch game by offering one of the best Wear OS watches you can get right now. However, it also developed the Sport with fashion-forward fitness junkies in mind. The Fossil Sport probably looks the most like a watch of any option on the list and it offers plenty of smart functionality.
- Gen 5 Julianna for $179 ($116 off)
- Gen 5 Carlyle for $207 ($88 off)
- Fossil Gen 5E for $174 ($74 off)
While we’ve covered most of the biggest manufacturers, we’ll throw any other nice fitness tracker deals in this section.
See also: The best cheap fitness tracker deals
Right now the best of the rest include the Mi Band 6 from Xiaomi and an Apple Watch that are both worth checking out.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm, GPS) for $330 ($69 off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm, GPS & Cellular) for $359 ($140 off)
- Skagen Connected Falster 3 Gen 5 for $221 ($74 off)
- Yamay Fitness Tracker for $40 ($10 off)
- Xiaomi Mi Band 6 for $49 ($21 off)
- Amazfit T-Rex for $100 ($40 off)
- Huawei Watch Fit for $94 ($44 off)