Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Here’s what you need to know about this week in Android.
Who wants to win a OnePlus 6?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
LG G7 ThinQ review: Bright, loud, and smart The LG G7 ThinQ brings a Super Bright Display and an incredibly loud speaker, but is it enough to compete with the best from Samsung and Apple?
OnePlus 6 vs OnePlus 5T: The state of never settling The OnePlus 6 is the newest flagship from the company that refuses to settle, but do the new features make it worth a purchase over the last model in its range?
Nokia 7 Plus review: The perfect mid-range smartphone Is the Nokia 7 Plus the device to translate the wide consumer interest in the ‘new’ Nokia into real sales? Here’s our Nokia 7 Plus review.
YouTube Music is official, but what will happen to Play Music? Google has (sort of) clarified questions surrounding Google Play Music subscribers with YouTube Red.
HONOR 10 review: Reflections of a flagship The HONOR 10 shares a lot of specs and features with the HUAWEI P20 and HONOR View 10, but has a look and style all of its own. This is the HONOR 10 review.
OnePlus 6: What’s great, what’s missing The OnePlus 6 is a great phone, but is there anything missing that we would have liked to see?
realme 1 hands-on: Budget smarts from OPPO and Amazon The realme 1 is a budget device that comes from a partnership between OPPO and Amazon India. Here are our first impressions.
What Google I/O tells us about the future of Android Google I/O is over, leaving us to digest what the key announcements mean for the company’s future plans for Android.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- OnePlus 6 announced: Snapdragon 845, all-glass design
- Bill to revive Net Neutrality passes the Senate, now on to the House
- Here’s what’s really happening to third-party Twitter apps on August 16, 2018
- The Red Hydrogen One is coming to AT&T and Verizon
- LG rebranding year-old LG G6 with ‘ThinQ’ because this is the darkest timeline
- Like its predecessors, the OnePlus 6 won’t work with Sprint or Verizon
- Dragon Ball Legends hits Android devices in US ahead of iOS
- Were those Google Duplex AI calls edited or faked? Google won’t say
- Bixby 2.0 confirmed for Samsung’s next flagship, likely the Galaxy Note 9
- Get the 5 new OnePlus 6 wallpapers here in 4K resolution
- Nokia X6 is official with dual cameras, 19:9 display, and notch
- The HTCExodus is a blockchain-powered smartphone. But why?
- Google introduces Google One to replace Drive online storage plans
- Paranoid Android’s funds are bone-dry, team asks for donations
- The new Google News app is now widely available
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless have fast charging and magnetic controls
From our network
- Headphone burn-in isn’t real [SoundGuys.com]
- Z Wave smart home tech: Everything you need to know [DGiT.com]
- DJI Phantom 3: Is it still worth it? [DroneRush.com]