Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we reviewed the HONOR View 10 and the Garmin vívofit 4, and we talked through the differences between AI and machine learning. We also learned that Mario Kart is coming to mobile! Here’s the news of the week.
Who wants to win a Pixel 2 XL?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
HONOR View 10 review: a OnePlus 5T challenger emerges The HONOR View 10 (also known as V10) does a great job with the basics, but finds plenty of ways to add more value to its affordable price point.
Garmin vívofit 4 review: two steps forward, one step back The vívofit 3 was one of our favorite fitness trackers of 2017. Is the vívofit 4 a worthy successor? Find out in our full Garmin vívofit 4 review.
Artificial intelligence vs machine learning: what’s the difference? The terms artificial intelligence and machine learning are often used interchangeably these days, but there are some important differences. Here’s what you need to know.
Ticwatch E review update: back in black The Ticwatch E is a very affordable entry point into the world of Android Wear. We spent some extra time with a working unit and found it to be a comfortable and stylish smartwatch deserving of your attention.
How to legally watch Super Bowl LII (in the US) Super Bowl LII airs today. There are a ton of legal options when it comes to watching on Super Bowl Sunday. We have outlined as many as we could find, even the super lame ideas!
10 best new Android games from January 2018 Android gaming is getting bigger and there are always awesome, new games coming out. Check out our list of the best new Android games from the last month!
Why we are keeping phones for longer Smartphone customers are, on average, waiting longer to upgrade their handsets than they were just a few years ago. The big question is why?
Mario Kart is coming to mobile! The game will be titled Mario Kart Tour and is set to be released at some point in the next financial year.
Killing the ‘Google can’t innovate anymore’ argument Googlers leaving Google is not always news. But when they accuse their former employer of being 100% competitor focused, we need to unpack the claims.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- LG settles lawsuit over smartphone bootlooping, members get $425 cash or $700 rebate
- Essential ditches 8.0 Oreo release, gives news on 8.1 beta
- Android Oreo update rolling out to the HUAWEI Mate 9 in the US
- iPhone X-style gestures come to the OnePlus 5T in new beta release
- Google welcomes HTCtalent, eyes future hardware
- SKAGEN Falster Android Wear smartwatch now available starting at $275
- Verizon cancels plans to sell HUAWEI phones in the US
- Xiaomi has finally published Mi A1 kernel source code
- HUAWEI P20 likely to be revealed in Paris on March 27
- Move over, Intel: Samsung is now the world’s largest chipmaker
- LG official confirms that a new V30 variant is coming to MWC
- Google removed 700K apps from the Play Store in 2017 for violating policies
- HONOR 9 and HONOR 8 Pro get Oreo-based EMUI 8.0 update in UK
- Alphabet records $110 billion in revenue for 2017, Google’s annual hardware sales doubled
From our network
- Exclusive interview with Rohan House of House of Marley of House of House of Marley [SoundGuys.com]
- Nintendo is making a Super Mario movie with the Minions studio [DGiT.com]
- Best drones 2018 [DroneRush.com]
- Best Samsung Gear VR games [VRSource.com]