Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
I know we say this a lot, but this was an extremely busy week in the world of Android! We went hands-on with the HUAWEI P20, P20 Pro, Porsche Design Mate RS, and Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S. We also reviewed the Fitbit Versa and Xperia XA2 Ultra, got our first good look at the OnePlus 6, and much more. Here’s the must-read news of the week.
Who wants to win a HUAWEI P20 Pro?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
HUAWEI P20 and P20 Pro hands-on: Holding nothing back The HUAWEI P20 and P20 Pro are two of the sexiest phones we’ve ever seen. Join us as we go hands on and give you our first impressions.
Fitbit Versa review: Not the smartest smartwatch, but still pretty great The Fitbit Versa smartwatch is an improvement over the Ionic, but is it smart enough to win over your $200?
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S hands-on: Iteration never looked so good It might be an iterative release, but the Mi Mix 2S updates key aspects including the camera.
Carl Pei goes full Steve Jobs: “Learn to love the notch” After Carl Pei’s interview about the OnePlus 6 notch caused a firestorm of bad press for the company, CEO Pete Lau steps in to explain.
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra review: It’s about time Sony’s new mid-range smartphone brings a modern design, thinner bezels, dual front-facing cameras, and fingerprint reader support to the U.S., but still misses the mark when it comes to price.
HUAWEI P20 Pro vs Galaxy S9 Plus: All the camera features you could want Join us as we compare the best from Samsung against the brand new HUAWEI P20 Pro.
HUAWEI is now the Apple of Android The new HUAWEI P20 Pro is a notable handset on its own, but is also marks a major shift towards a more Apple-esque strategy for the world’s third largest phone brand.
Samsung Galaxy S9 vs Galaxy S8: How much better is the new camera? The Samsung Galaxy S9 is here, and you may be wondering whether or not you should dump that old S8. Let us help you decide!
Porsche Design HUAWEI Mate RS: Everything you want at triple the price Get a first look at the Porsche Design HUAWEI Mate RS, with its under-glass fingerprint sensor, three cameras, and massive amounts of storage.
An afternoon with the HUAWEI P20 Pro camera The HUAWEI P20 Pro is official with the world’s first triple camera, an AI-assisted camera experience, 40MP main sensor, and 5X hybrid zoom. Is this the ultimate smartphone camera? Let’s find out!
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Nostalgia overload: TCL is launching a new Palm smartphone on Verizon
- We finally get a look at the OnePlus 6, and boy does it look familiar
- Mo Versi is leaving HTC
- FCC might make more drastic moves to block HUAWEI from the US
- With the Chromebook Tab 10, Acer delivers the first Chrome OS tablet
- More shakeups at Motorola as president steps down
- FTC officially puts Facebook under federal investigation
- Wear OS gets an Android P developer preview
- You’ll soon be able to stream your entire local movie library on Chromecast
- Google could owe Oracle billions for Java code in Android
- LG G7 buyers could have a choice between LCD or OLED displays
- HUAWEI Mate 10 to get P20 AI features with Android 8.1
- Razer Phone gets Android 8.1 preview build
- Google Home Mini + Bluetooth speakers = multi-room audio
- Samsung taken to court over its lack of Android updates
- Android 8.1 Oreo landing on Indian Nokia 6 and 5 handsets
From our network
- beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro review: Like music to your ears [SoundGuys.com]
- Why should you make your home a smart home? [DGiT.com]
- DJI Mavic Air review: Small drone, big in the right ways [DroneRush.com]