Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
T-Mobile offering BOGO Samsung Galaxy Watch deal (with lots of requirements)
It’s only the first few days into 2019, and T-Mobile is already offering a pretty decent deal. Right now, there’s a buy-one-get-one-free promotion at T-Mobile for the Samsung Galaxy Watch in both the 42mm and 46mm case sizes.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch is the latest-and-greatest wearable from Samsung, released alongside the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The smartwatch does away with the “Gear” branding and offers a good combination of features. Here at Android Authority, we voted it the best smartwatch of 2018.
As has become the norm with T-Mobile promotions, there are a lot of caveats to this Samsung Galaxy Watch deal (which doesn’t seem very “uncarrier,” but whatever). To help you navigate the offer, we’ll do our best to summarize how it works below.
- This deal is open to both new and existing customers, even those of you who already have a smartwatch linked to your T-Mobile account.
- You will need to buy a Samsung Galaxy Watch (in either case size) under an installment plan. You’ll pay $0 down and then pay $15.63 per month for 24 months (for the 42mm size) or $16.67 per month for 24 months (for the 46mm size).
- That watch will need to be connected to a new Data with Paired DIGITS plan, which costs $10 per month.
- With one Samsung Galaxy Watch on your account connected to a DIGITS plan, you can then get a second Samsung Galaxy Watch under one of the previously-mentioned installment plans. You will also need to connect it to a DIGITS plan.
- The cheaper of the two watches will be paid off by T-Mobile via monthly bill credits, which will begin after two billing cycles.
- If you leave T-Mobile prior to paying off the watches, the total remaining price for both watches will be due.
- Additionally, you must maintain the DIGITS plans to get the bill credits.
- You may get up to six discounted watches with the purchase of six non-discounted watches, for a total of 12 watches.
- This deal is for well-qualified customers (i.e., those with good credit).
Basically, you’re paying for one watch over 24 months and then T-Mobile is paying for the second watch over 24 months. The only real downside is the DIGITS plans, which may or may not be useful to you (it allows you to use your phone number on your smartwatch).
If you’re interested in this deal, click the button below.