Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Buying a Galaxy S20 on Verizon? Here are the promos you need to know about.
If you want the latest-and-greatest smartphones that Android has to offer, the Galaxy S20 family is likely what you’re looking for. If you are on Verizon, you might be looking for ways to save money on that new smartphone purchase. To get you started, here are all the Samsung Galaxy S20 Verizon promotions we know about!
There are actually five Samsung Galaxy S20 Verizon promos happening right now. Some of them are even stackable, meaning you can take advantage of multiple promotions with just one purchase.
Below are all the Samsung Galaxy S20 Verizon deals we could find. Keep in mind that Verizon will only be selling the Galaxy S20 Plus 5G and the Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. The vanilla Galaxy S20 doesn’t have mmWave support at the moment, so Verizon won’t be carrying it for now.
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or Galaxy S20 Plus 5G and get $1,050 towards another available device in the Galaxy S20 line when you add a new line and purchase the phone on a Verizon Device Payment plan. This stacks with Deal #2.
- New and existing customers can save an additional $150 when you buy a new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G. This discount comes as bill credits over 24 months. Stacks with Deal #1 OR Deal #3.
- Existing customers can save up to $300 if you upgrade to an available Galaxy S20 device and trade in your existing smartphone and have an active Verizon Unlimited plan. Stacks with Deal #2.
- Samsung is also offering Samsung.com credit when you preorder a Galaxy S20 Plus 5G ($150 credit) or Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G ($200 credit). You can redeem the offer using the Shop Samsung application installed on your new smartphone. Stacks with all deals.
- All Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or Galaxy S20 Plus 5G pre-orders on Verizon come with a free six-month-long subscription to the Hatch streaming game service. You must have a Verizon Unlimited plan on your account for this offer. Stacks with all deals.
As a reminder, pre-orders for the Galaxy S20 line begin at 12:01 AM ET on February 21, 2020. Here are the Samsung Galaxy S20 Verizon prices:
- Galaxy S20 Plus 5G (128GB) — $49.99 per month ($1,199.99 retail)
- Galaxy S20 Plus 5G (512GB) — $56.24 per month ($1,349.99 retail)
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (128GB) — $58.33 per month ($1,399.99 retail)
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (512GB) — $66.66 per month ($1,599.99 retail)
If you’re a single user, stacking all deals except for the first one could result in you possibly paying the equivalent of $600 for the Galaxy S20 Plus 5G. That would be $150 off (Deal #2), a trade-in valued at $300 (Deal #3), and $150 in Samsung credit (Deal #4).
Pre-orders start in less than two days, so you should definitely start thinking about these Samsung Galaxy S20 Verizon promotions now. Happy shopping!