Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Here are all the carriers that'll give you an iPhone 14 for free
The newest iPhone is undoubtedly desirable, but it’s also pricey. Thankfully, various mobile carriers offer deals, including packages that’ll land you an iPhone 14 for free.
Here are all the carriers offering deals to snag an iPhone 14 for free.
Where can you get a free iPhone 14?
To clarify, by “free,” we mean carriers that give you an iPhone 14 if you sign up for a specific phone plan first. These deals usually have some limitations and often involve trading in your old phone. With that said, here are the carriers and retailers currently offering an iPhone for free when you sign up.
AT&T offers new and existing subscribers the option to get a free iPhone 14 or up to $800 off the cost of a new iPhone 14 Pro or Pro Max with some caveats. To take advantage of the offer, you must:
- Trade in an eligible old phone. Up to $800 in credits are available for trade-ins valued at $130 or higher, and up to $350 in credits are available for trade-ins valued at $35 to $129.
- Sign up for an unlimited plan of at least $75 monthly for new customers and pay a $35 activation/upgrade fee.
Best Buy lets you snag a free iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, or Pro Max if you buy them through the Best Buy website and activate them upon purchase. To take advantage of the offer, you must:
- Trade in an iPhone 12 or newer.
- Be a new customer purchasing a Get More, Play More, Do More or One Unlimited plan with AT&T or Verizon through Best Buy.
Verizon offers up to $800 off on a new iPhone 14 Plus and up to $1000 off a new iPhone 14 Pro Max, while the Pro and standard iPhone 14 are free after a trade-in with the purchase of an eligible plan. To qualify, you must:
- Trade in an old phone free from battery damage (leaking, swelling, hot to the touch, or other forms of damage).
- Sign up for a select 5G unlimited plan on a new line.