Disney Plus is supported on PlayStation 4 Pro, PS4 Slim, and the regular PlayStation 4. Sadly, if you’re hoping to watch Disney Plus on the PlayStation 3, you won’t be able to do so. Sony stopped making the PS3 a while back and Disney Plus is a fairly new streaming platform, so support for PS3 is missing and it doesn’t look like it’ll come anytime soon.
Meanwhile, if you haven’t subscribed to Disney Plus yet, you can directly do so by hitting the button below. The service costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year. Head here to know more about content on the platform and pricing plans in other countries apart from the US.
How to watch Disney Plus on PlayStation 4
Here are the steps you need to follow to start watching Disney Plus on your PlayStation 4.
- Go to the PlayStation 4 app store.
- Download the Disney Plus app.
- Open the Disney Plus app.
- If you already have a Disney Plus account, sign in with your email address and password.
- If you don’t have an account, select Sign Up.
- Enter your new email address and password.
- Make an in-app purchase through your PSN account.
- Select Start Watching.
Remember, you will need an internet speed of at least 5Mbps to watch Disney Plus content in HD and 25Mbps to watch it in 4K. Only the PS4 Pro supports 4K content, while the regular PS4 and the Slim don’t.
You’ll also need to make sure you’re using high-bandwidth HDMI cables for the best streaming experience.
Looking for recommendations on what to watch on Disney Plus? Check out the links below.