Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
How to change your friend emojis on Snapchat
Snapchat allows you to assign emojis to friends. For example, if you are “Super BFFs” with someone, that means you and your friend have marked each other as BFFs.This also goes for Besties, BFs, Mutual Besties, and Mutual BFs. Custom emojis also appear next to chats that are Snapstreaks or Pinned Conversations. This is important because, on Snapchat, you can have many, many different conversations with different people, and your feed can get a little bit disorganized. Let’s talk about how to change your friend emojis on Snapchat.
To change your friend emojis on Snapchat, go to Settings > Customize Emojis. Tap on the friend type you want to change, then select the new emoji for them.
How to change your friend emojis
Changing your set emojis on Snapchat is quite easy. It allows you to customize the way your feed looks by setting new emojis for your Super BFF, BFF, Besties, BFs, Mutual Besties, and Mutual BFs.
- Launch Snapchat and tap your avatar icon in the top left.
- Tap the gear-shaped Settings button in the top right.
- Scroll down to the PRIVACY CONTROLS section. Select the Customize Emojis tab.
- Tap on whichever friend or conversation type you wish to change.
- Select whichever emoji you want to change it to.
- Back out to save.
READ ALSO: How to delete your Snapchat account