Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Best price ever on the Razer Thresher, and more great Xbox deals
An Xbox is a great way to pass the time and game with friends or alone, especially with the days getting shorter. We’ve scoured the web for the best Xbox deals that are available right now.
See also: Xbox Series X buyer’s guide
While we’ve found some fantastic deals on games and accessories, console deals are thinner on the ground. But now that supply chains are recovering, we’re not seeing the same insane demand. We’re even starting to see some deals on the Xbox Series X or S for the first time. You’ll find it all below.
Featured deal: Best price ever on the Razer Thresher
A fully immersive Xbox gaming experience calls for immense audio, and the Razer Thresher offers exactly this. It just dropped to its best Amazon price ever of $56.60 ($93 off) so we wanted to alert you to the deal before it sells out.
This premium headset combines pure comfort with lag-free audio and great sound quality to provide a complete package. The retractable digital mic keeps you on point with your teammates, and the headset is compatible with all of your favorite platforms. Up to 16 hours of battery life ensures that you’re ready for marathon quests and epic battles.
The deal could end at any time, so hit the button below to check it out for yourself.
Best Xbox deals
All of these deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll do our best to update the list as we find new offers.
Xbox One Games
If you already have one of the Xbox One consoles, you might want to grab a new game or two to escape the world for a while. This past generation has an extensive library of blockbuster games to discover, and thankfully there isn’t the same scarcity of game deals as there is on consoles right now.
- Elden Ring for $49.94 ($10 off)
- Elex II for $27.30 ($33 off)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy for $19.99 ($40 off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 for $30 ($30 off)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 for $19.93 ($40 off)
- Mortal Kombat 11 for $22.75 ($37 off)
- Cyberpunk 2077 for $19.93 ($40 off)
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition for $17.26 ($13 off)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for $21.95 ($8 off)
- Halo Infinite Standard Edition for $29.99 ($30 off)
- Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition for $29.37 ($31 off)
- Forza Horizon 4: Standard Edition for $14.94 ($45 off)
- Sonic Frontiers for $38.90 ($21 off)
- World of Outlaws Dirt Racing for $29.84 ($20 off)
- Lego Brawls for $29.99 ($10 off)
- Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed for $29.99 ($10 off)
- Nighthawk Evil Dead for $19.92 ($10 off)
- Crash 4: It’s About Time for $36.49 ($24 off)
- Monster Jam Steel Titans for $23.40 ($17 off)
- Cyberpunk 2077 for $29.90 ($30 off)
- New Tales from the Borderlands for $19.59 ($30 off)
- Watchdogs: Legion for $11.80 ($8 off)
- FIFA 23 for $34.97 ($25 off)
- Madden NFL 23 for $29 ($31 off)
- F1 2022 for $23.99 ($36 off)
- NBA 2K23 for $24.99 ($35 off)
- PGA Tour 2K23 for $29.97 ($30 off)
- Scarlet Nexus for $13.99 ($16 off)
- Dishonored 2 for $8.87 ($11 off)
- Just Dance 2023 Edition for $26.58 ($33 off)
- Sekiro Shadows Die Twice for $49.94 ($10 off)
- Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for $25.88 ($24 off)
- Hot Wheels Unleashed for $22.38 ($28 off)
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human (Deluxe Edition) for $56.87 ($23 off)
- Pac-Man World Re-Pac for $18.99 ($11 off)
- Dragon Ball: The Breakers Special Edition for $18.99 ($11 off)
- Gear Club Unlimited 2: Ultimate Edition for $30.96 ($9 off)
- Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions for $22.38 ($18 off)
You can also take advantage of a discounted three-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership for $27.49. The membership includes access to Xbox Live Gold and EA Play, which together feature well over a hundred games to play across all your devices.
See also: The best Xbox One games you can buy
Xbox One Accessories
There’s always room to enhance your gaming experience with accessories, but they often have high price tags that add up quickly. That’s why it’s best to grab them when they’re on sale.
Amazon is often your best bet to save on accessories. Here are some of the best Xbox deals on games right now.
- WD Black 5TB P10 Game Drive for $132.99 ($17 off)
- Seagate 2TB External Hard Drive for $84.99 ($25 off)
- Xbox Core Wireless Controller for $49 ($21 off)
- Razer Wolverine Ultimate Controller $113.99 ($46 off)
- Rechargeable Battery Pack for Xbox Controller for $25.99 ($11 off)
- Xbox Series X Controller Mobile Gaming Clip for $13.61 ($6 off)
- Pacrate Gaming Headset for $24.96 ($7 off)
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset for $34.99 ($15 off)
- EPOS Sennheiser GSP 300 Gaming Headset for $34.42 ($44 off)
- Turtle Recon 200 Gen 2 Powered Gaming Headset for $49.95 ($10 off)
- SteelSeries Arctis 7X Wireless Gaming Headset for $149.99 ($43 off)
- Razer Thresher Wireless Gaming Headset for $56.60 ($93 off)
Xbox One X consoles
The first choice you have to make if you want to buy an Xbox is which model is right for you. If you’re a power user, the Xbox One X is the larger and more powerful option. It features a slimmer, more powerful graphics card and DirectX 12 optimized cores.
See also: How to watch Disney Plus on your Xbox
Even better, the Xbox One X features native 4K support and 12GB of GDDR5 memory for faster startups and smoother performance. The One X also has a redesigned fan system for better cooling. Your favorite games and accessories should work with either Xbox model, so the decision mainly comes down to price and performance.
Deals and new consoles are almost impossible to find on both consoles right now. Here are some refurbished options from reputable outlets:
Xbox One S consoles
As you can probably guess, the Xbox One S is the smaller and lighter of the two consoles. It’s an upgrade over the original Xbox One, and it’s the more affordable model currently available. The Xbox One S supports HDR 10 like the One X, and both consoles feature Dolby Atmos sound.
See also: How to get Netflix on the Xbox One
If you’re looking for a console to hold you over until the new Xbox Series X becomes more affordable, the One S may be your best bet. You should have no problem with backward compatibility, and the Xbox One S also embraces digital gaming in a way that the One X doesn’t; you can buy a One S without a disc slot for exclusively digital gaming.
As stated above, it’s nearly impossible to find these new consoles at reasonable prices right now.
Xbox Series X and Series S consoles
The games and accessories deals above almost all apply to the Xbox One consoles as well as the Xbox Series S and X machines. But we’re starting to see a few offers on the latest generation of consoles for the first time.
If you’re ready to upgrade then here are a few ways to save money: