Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Just $950 for the S22 Ultra and Galaxy Watch 4, plus more Samsung Galaxy deals
With Samsung’s new foldable Galaxy phones performing better than ever in the market, there are plenty of savings available on the line, as well as many of the past Galaxy S and Note lines. If you don’t mind going with a slightly older flagship, you can save even more. We’ve gone ahead and rounded up the best Samsung Galaxy deals around, from the Galaxy S21 to the Galaxy S9.
Whether you’re on the hunt for a premium foldable device, the more budget-friendly A series, or the still-powerful Galaxy S20 family, you’ve come to the right place.
Featured deal: Just $950 for the S22 Ultra and Galaxy Watch 4
The $250 price drop on the Galaxy S22 Ultra that we spotlighted last week was already a record-beating offer, and the deal just got twice as good. Not only can you still get this great price from Amazon, but you’ll also get $230 off the Galaxy Watch 4 when you buy.
Clicking on the Amazon promotion adds both devices to your cart, and given that the Watch 4 model in question is the 44mm, Bluetooth version, it means that the wearable is effectively free with the phone purchase. You’ll pay $949.99 and make total savings of $480.
Related: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra review
While the $250 instant savings on the S22 Ultra are also available from Samsung, you won’t get the same level of free hardware with it. But there are some bonuses if you prefer to buy from the manufacturer, such as 30% off the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 when you buy both, four free months of YouTube Premium, and more.
Check out the offers via the widget below, or keep scrolling for many more Samsung Galaxy deals.
The best Samsung Galaxy deals
1. Samsung Galaxy S22 deals
The Samsung Galaxy S22 series now represents the best-of-the-best from the company. These phones have the best cameras, fastest processors, and most innovative features of any Samsung phone on the market. They range from the base Galaxy S22 right up to the Note-like S22 Ultra.
All the major providers offer incentives on the range in order to get your business. If you’re not keen to tie yourself to a carrier, you can still enjoy some nice deals on the unlocked versions of the new Samsung Galaxy S22 flagships. Both Samsung and Amazon are offering sweeteners when you buy.
Here are your unlocked options. Amazon is offering $80 off the Galaxy Buds 2 in the package right now, while Samsung will throw in a $50 Samsung Credit, three months of Spotify, and a host of other extras.
- Galaxy S22 for $674.99 ($125 off)
- Galaxy S22 from $189.99 with trade-in ($610 off)
- Galaxy S22 Plus for $749.99 ($250 off)
- Galaxy S22 Plus from $264.99 with trade-in ($735 off)
- Galaxy S22 Ultra for $949.99 ($250 off)
- Galaxy S22 Ultra from $309.99 with trade-in ($890 off)
The deals from the major US carriers are all a variation of $800-$1,000 off with a trade-in, or a buy one, get one type deal:
- Verizon: Up to $800 off with trade-in.
- AT&T: Up to $800 off with trade-in.
- T-Mobile: Up to $800 off with trade-in and new line. Up to $400 off with trade-in only.
2. Samsung Galaxy S21 deals
With the establishment of the S22 series on the market, it looks as if Amazon and Samsung have left the Galaxy S21 range behind — they’re no longer readily available on either site. The exception to that is the Galaxy S21 FE, which is still going strong and subject to some excellent savings.
If you’re really keen to get your hands on the Galaxy S21 or its siblings then we’ve included some renewed options backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee in our roundup below.
- Galaxy S21 FE from $149.99 with trade-in ($550 off)
- Galaxy S21 FE for $591.48 ($108 off)
- Galaxy S21 (renewed) for $482 ($318 off)
- Galaxy S21 Plus (renewed) for $589 ($306 off)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra (renewed) for $704 ($496 off)
- Boost Mobile: Save $300 on the Galaxy S21
- T-Mobile: Save $350 on the Galaxy S21 Plus from Best Buy
3. Samsung Galaxy S20 deals
If you’re looking for a daily driver, the Galaxy S20 series still has a lot to offer. Whether you want the incredible 100x zoom of the S20 Ultra or the speedy Qualcomm SoC that powers the entire line, look no further.
Here are the best unlocked Galaxy S20 deals around:
- Galaxy S20 FE for $499.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy S20 (Samsung renewed) for $330 ($320 off)
- Galaxy S20 Plus (Samsung renewed) for $430 ($320 off)
Related: Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S21
4. Note deals
The Samsung Galaxy Note was the definition of the term phablet. The massive screen, the integrated S-Pen, and the sharp rectangular shape are all trademark features of the line. Picking up a Galaxy Note is an obvious choice if you want the biggest device on the block or you make notes on your phone constantly.
Like the Galaxy S21 range, the Note 20 devices are now hard to find brand new. We’ve found some renewed options here.
While you’re perusing renewed Note phones, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 is still around. The unlocked versions are available via these links:
- Galaxy Note 10 (renewed) for $260 with trade-in ($190 off)
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus (renewed) for $349.99 with trade-in ($200 off)
5. Z Flip deals
Remember the good old days of flip phones? Those days are back. Samsung introduced the Galaxy Z Flip to compete with the Motorola Razr among others, and now you can save money and experience the hype. If you want to turn heads when you whip out your phone, the Z Flip is the one for you. And with the new Galaxy Z Flip 3, Samsung has perfected the folding model like never before.
Check out the Z Flip deals below:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 for $849.99 ($150 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 for $124.99 with trade-in (up to $875 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 (renewed) for $629.99 ($220 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (unlocked, renewed) for $619.99 ($360 off)
- Save $800 off the Galaxy Z Flip 3 with trade-in at Verizon
6. Z Fold deals
If the Samsung Galaxy Fold was the godfather in terms of breaking new ground, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the sequel that surpasses the original in every way. Samsung listened to consumer pain points and fixed nearly every flaw that plagued its first foldable. That means the Z Fold 2 is a powerful — if pricey — device for those seeking a piece of hardware that acts like a phone and a tablet. The Galaxy Z Fold 3, on the other hand, is hands down the hottest foldable phone on the market right now.
You’re never going to be able to pick up either device at budget prices, though we’ll be looking out for more affordable foldables this year. In the meantime, here are some of the best deals you can find on the Z Fold range:
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 for $1,389.99 ($410 off)
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 for $699.99 with trade-in (up to $1,100 off)
- Save $800 off the Galaxy Z Fold 3 with trade-in at AT&T
- Save $800 off the Galaxy Z Fold 3 with trade-in at Verizon
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 for $994.99 ($1,005 off)
7. Samsung Galaxy S10 deals
If you want a phone that still packs a punch but may not have the latest specs anymore, the Samsung Galaxy S10 should be right up your alley. It was Samsung’s first line to feature punch-hole cameras across the board and run on the Samsung One UI skin.
You can also take your pick from the budget-friendly Galaxy S10e, the standard Galaxy S10, and the larger Galaxy S10 Plus. Big savings on unlocked versions of these phones have dried up a bit recently, but you can find deals here and there.
Here are some options:
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (Samsung renewed) from $20 with trade-in ($420 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (renewed) for $180 ($40 off)
Check out our Galaxy S10 review here for more information.
8. Samsung Galaxy A deals
Samsung may offer the Galaxy S line as its flagship, but you can also check out the Galaxy A-line if you’re on a more limited budget. The Galaxy A series is more of a mid-range line, offering teardrop notches and some punch-hole cameras as well.
The hottest new phone in this line is the Samsung Galaxy A53. It’s available for pre-order now for $449.99, with $100 of trade-in credit available, as well as a free pair of Galaxy Buds Live when you purchase.
Here are a few of the other best deals you can get on these phones:
- Samsung Galaxy A42 for $299.99 with trade-in ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A53 for $349.99 with trade-in ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 (international version) for $369 ($81 off)
Now that you’ve hopefully taken your pick of the Samsung Galaxy deals, here are a few more resources that might be helpful: