With the Samsung Galaxy S21 out now, there are big discounts available on many of the past Galaxy S and Note lines. If you don’t mind going with a slightly older flagship, you can save even more. We’ve gone ahead and rounded up the best Samsung Galaxy deals around, from the Galaxy S21 to the Galaxy S8.
Whether you’re on the hunt for the most premium devices, the more budget-friendly A series, or the still-powerful Galaxy S20 family, you’ve come to the right place.
Featured deal: Save $750 on the Galaxy S20 Ultra
The Galaxy deals keep coming this week but you’ll have to move fast to capitalize on this one. At the time of writing, Microsoft’s official eBay store has about 50 units of the Galaxy S20 Ultra available for just $649.99. That’s $750 off the retail price and by far the lowest we’ve seen it to date.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is ultra-everything. It offers every possible feature anyone could want in a phone and more. While the device boasts an impressive display, rapid performance, and powerful cameras, the price tag made it unaffordable to many. This is your chance to get it for more than 50% off the price for which it’s currently being offered on Amazon.
We expect the stock to run out within an hour or two, so don’t miss out. The widget below takes you there and you’ll see the deal price at the checkout.
Best Samsung Galaxy deals
Editor’s note: We’ll be updating this list of the best Samsung Galaxy deals regularly as new ones are announced.
1. Samsung Galaxy S21 deals
Even though the Samsung Galaxy S21 range only launched in January, you can already find savings on all three of the models. Here are some of the best examples. They tend to come from Amazon and Best Buy, and it’s worth noting that there are perks to the deals from both retailers. While Best Buy offers better prices if you activate your unlocked phone to a network today, Amazon allows you to save $100 on the Galaxy Buds Pro when you buy. Here are some options:
- Galaxy S21 for just $699.99 ($115 off)
- 256GB Galaxy S21 for $649.99 ($200 off)
- 256GB Galaxy SS1 Plus for $749.99 ($300 off)
- 256GB Galaxy SS1 Ultra for $949.99 ($300 off)
There are many carrier deals trade-in offers on these phones too. Here are some of the best options:
- Samsung: Save $700 with trade-in on the Galaxy S21, or $800 on the S21 Plus and S21 Ultra. You can also get up to $200 instant credit for watches, earbuds, tablets, and more.
- Verizon: Buy one Galaxy S21, get one free via bill credits. You can also get $750 off with trade-in on a new line, or $600 off when you upgrade and trade-in.
- AT&T: Get up to $800 in bill credits with trade-in, or get half-price Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro.
- T-Mobile: Get one free with trade-in, or buy one get one free.
- US Cellular: Switch to US Cellular and get a Galaxy S21 for free or $800 off the other S21 phones. No trade-in needed, no plan requirements, and no activation fees.
2. Samsung Galaxy S20 deals
If you’re looking for a high-end phone, the Galaxy S20 series still has a lot to offer. Whether you want the incredible 100x zoom of the S20 Ultra or the speedy Qualcomm SoC that powers the entire line, look no further.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra is one of the most powerful phones you can get, but its price tag matches the specs. Alternatively, you can also grab the S20 or the S20 Plus, depending on how much screen real estate you want.
While there appears to be a shortage of stock on the S20 range right now, here are the best unlocked Galaxy S20 deals around:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 for $729.95 ($270 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for $599.99 ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (international version) for $733.99 ($466 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $526.16
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (renewed) for $635.65
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (renewed) for $748
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (renewed) for $499
If you don’t mind committing to a contract, you can also check out the Samsung Galaxy S20 deals on Best Buy:
- Save $600 ($20/month) on the Galaxy S20 Ultra on AT&T
- Save $750 ($31.25/month) on the Galaxy S20 FE on Verizon
- Save $500 ($20.84/month) on the Galaxy S20 Ultra on Sprint
- Save $600 ($20/month) on the Galaxy S20 Plus on AT&T
3. Samsung Galaxy Note deals
The Samsung Galaxy Note has become synonymous with the term phablet. The massive screen, the integrated S-Pen, and the sharp rectangular shape are all trademark features of the line. Picking up a Galaxy Note is an obvious choice if you want the biggest device on the block or you make notes on your phone constantly.
If you have to have the latest and greatest, Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are available. The Note 20 may be a nominal upgrade over the last generation, but the Note 20 Ultra shows just how luxurious the phablet line can be. As with many new phones, you can grab them at all of your favorite retailers. However, the best way to save some money is when you trade your device back to Samsung.
You can say goodbye to your current device and save up to $650 on either the Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra here:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 for $799.99 ($200 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $1,099.99 ($200 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 for $349.99 with trade-in ($650 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $749.99 with trade-in ($550 off)
If you’re happy to go with a carrier, check out these links:
- Get $700 off at AT&T with a trade-in. Galaxy Note 20 | Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Buy one, $800 off another at T-Mobile. Galaxy Note 20 | Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (international version) for $619.99 ($330 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (renewed) for $509.95
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (renewed) for $348
4. Galaxy Z Flip deals
Remember the good old days of flip phones? Those days are back. Samsung introduced the Galaxy Z Flip to compete with the Motorola Razr among others, and now you can save money and experience the hype. If you want to turn heads when you whip out your phone, the Z Flip is the one for you. You just may have to be careful how rough you are with the folding screen.
Check out the Z Flip deals below:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G for $1,199.99 ($250 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G for $649.99 with trade-in ($550 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (international version) for $789.99 ($510 off)
Read our review if you want to learn more.
5. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold deals
If the Samsung Galaxy Fold was The Godfather in terms of breaking new ground, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the sequel that surpasses the original in every way. Samsung listened to consumer pain points and fixed nearly every flaw that plagued its first foldable. That means the Z Fold 2 is a powerful — if pricey — device for those seeking a piece of hardware that acts like a phone and a tablet.
You’re never going to be able to pick up either device at budget prices, though we’ll be looking out for more affordable foldables in 2021. In the meantime, here are some of the best deals you can find on the Z Fold range:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 for $1,499.99 with trade-in ($500 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 for $1,799.99 ($200 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Fold (renewed) for $979.97
6. Samsung Galaxy S10 deals
If you want a phone that still packs a punch but may not have the latest specs anymore, the Samsung Galaxy S10 should be right up your alley. It was Samsung’s first line to feature punch-hole cameras across the board and run on the Samsung One UI skin.
You can also take your pick from the budget-friendly Galaxy S10e, the standard Galaxy S10, and the larger Galaxy S10 Plus. Big savings on unlocked versions of these phones have dried up a bit recently, but you can find deals here and there.
Your best bet for the moment in terms of savings is to get the Galaxy S10 Plus renewed from Amazon for $430 ($420 off). It’s worth checking the S10 and S10e deals on Amazon regularly too, as prices can drop significantly at any time.
Check out our Galaxy S10 review here for more information.
7. Galaxy S9 deals
If you don’t need the newest devices or you’re on a limited budget, you can still pick up a renewed Samsung Galaxy S9. It features a Snapdragon 845 chip and runs Android 10, but you only have one rear camera to work with. Just like Samsung’s other offerings, you can choose from the standard size or the Plus depending on what you prefer.
There are some good prices on refurbished Galaxy S9 units right now. Check out the options below.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (refurbished) for $249.99 ($550 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (renewed) for $279.99 ($520 off)
8. Galaxy S8 deals
You can still grab the Galaxy S8 if you want to, but it might be just for the sake of nostalgia. The Galaxy S8 marked Samsung’s introduction of the Infinity Display and shipped with Android 7.0 Nougat on board. It also features a 3,000mAh battery and 64GB of storage which may still be enough for the Google Pixel 4 but is comparatively small when stacked against newer Galaxy devices.
It’s probably unheard of to find a brand-new Galaxy S8 at this point, but you can grab a renewed one from the widgets below.
9. Samsung Galaxy A deals
Samsung may offer the Galaxy S line as its flagship, but you can also check out the Galaxy A line if you’re on a more limited budget. It takes a step back in terms of processors, offering the Snapdragon 400 to 600 series. The Galaxy A series is more of a mid-range line, offering teardrop notches and some punch-hole cameras as well.
Here are a few of the best deals you can get on these phones:
- Samsung Galaxy A51 for $349.99 ($50 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A51 (international version) for $309.95 ($90 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 for $444.95 ($155 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 (international version) for $394.99
- Samsung Galaxy A10S for $137.97
Now that you’ve hopefully taken your pick of the Samsung Galaxy deals, here are a few more resources that might be helpful: