With the Samsung Galaxy S21 shipping later this week, there are big discounts available on many of the current Galaxy S and Note lines. If you don’t mind going with a slightly older flagship, you can save even more on previous models. We’ve gone ahead and rounded up the best Samsung Galaxy deals around, from the Galaxy S21 to the Galaxy S8.
Whether you’re on the hunt for the most premium devices, the more budget-friendly A series, or the still-powerful Galaxy S10 family, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve picked out a record-low price on a foldable to kick-off the deals, but it’s also worth noting that the Samsung Galaxy A71 is down to $467.27 ($132 off) right now.
Featured deal: Save over $600 on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
We’ve been waiting patiently for the day that foldable phones are within the realms of affordability for the average buyer. We’re one step closer today, with the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip smashing its previous record low price on Amazon. While this deal lasts, you can pick it up for $773.20 ($607 off).
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip does a lot of things really well. It has great performance, moderate battery life, and the (almost) latest version of Android. But it does one thing 99% of other phones can’t yet do: It folds in half.
While solid, the specs of the Z Flip aren’t mind-blowing. Arguably the biggest benefit of a clamshell foldable phone is that, when not in use, the phone is about half as tall. This means it takes up less vertical space, is better protected, and can fit in smaller pockets and compartments versus conventional smartphones. Considering the Galaxy Z Flip has a fairly massive 6.7-inch 21.9:9 display, the smaller form factor helps it fit in way more places.
Amazon deals can get pulled at any time, so check out the Z Flip offer via the widget below, or scroll on for many more Galaxy deals.
Best Samsung Galaxy deals:
Editor’s note: We’ll be updating this list of the best Samsung Galaxy deals regularly as new ones are announced.
1. Samsung Galaxy S21 deals
Since the Samsung Galaxy S21 range is still in the pre-order phase, you’re not going to find any hot deals on unlocked models just yet. What you can find is carrier deals, trade-in offers, and extra perks when you buy. Here are some of the best options:
- Samsung: Save $700 with trade-in on the Galaxy S21, or $800 on the S21 Plus and S21 Ultra. You can also get up to $200 instant credit for watches, earbuds, tablets, and more.
- Verizon: Buy one Galaxy S21, get one free via bill credits. You can also get $750 off with trade-in on a new line, or $600 off when you upgrade and trade-in. Finally, you can save $250 on a Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 when you buy.
- AT&T: Get up to $800 in bill credits with trade-in, or get half-price Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro.
- T-Mobile: Save up to $800 when you trade-in or purchase two devices.
- US Cellular: Switch to US Cellular and pre-order a vanilla Galaxy S21 for free. No trade-in needed, no plan requirements, and no activation fees.
2. Samsung Galaxy S20 deals
If you’re looking for a high-end phone, you’ll probably find yourself drawn to the Galaxy S20 series. Whether you want the incredible 100x zoom of the S20 Ultra or the speedy Qualcomm SoC that powers the entire line, look no further.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra is one of the most powerful phones you can get, but its price tag matches the specs. Alternatively, you can also grab the S20 or the S20 Plus, depending on how much screen real estate you want.
While there appears to be a shortage of stock on the S20 range right now, here are the best unlocked Galaxy S20 deals around:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 for $729.95 ($270 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $549.95 ($450 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (renewed) for $667 ($533 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (renewed) for $719 ($533 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for $608.63 ($91 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (renewed) for $483.95 ($216 off)
If you don’t mind the international version of the Galaxy S20 Plus, then you can save even more from Amazon via the link below. The trade-off in getting this version of this phone is that it runs the Exynos 990 processor rather than the Snapdragon 865. It also won’t be compatible with CDMA carriers so check your network before jumping on the deal.
- $710.99 at Amazon Save $489 .00
If you don’t mind committing to a contract, you can also check out the Samsung Galaxy S20 deals on Best Buy:
- Save up to $400 with qualified activation and trade-in from AT&T.
3. Samsung Galaxy Note deals
The Samsung Galaxy Note has become synonymous with the term phablet. The massive screen, the integrated S-Pen, and the sharp rectangular shape are all trademark features of the line. Picking up a Galaxy Note is an obvious choice if you want the biggest device on the block or you make notes on your phone constantly.
If you have to have the latest and greatest, Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are available. The Note 20 may be a nominal upgrade over the last generation, but the Note 20 Ultra shows just how luxurious the phablet line can be. As with many new phones, you can grab them at all of your favorite retailers. However, the best way to save some money is when you trade your device back to Samsung.
You can say goodbye to your current device and save up to $550 on either the Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra at these widgets:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 for $449.99 with trade-in ($550 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $749.99 with trade-in ($550 off)
If you’re not able to trade your device in or you would rather stick with a carrier, check out these links:
- Get $700 off at AT&T with a trade-in. Galaxy Note 20 | Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Buy one, $800 off another at T-Mobile. Galaxy Note 20 | Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (international version) for $634.99 ($315 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (renewed) for $500 ($429 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (renewed) for $349 ($151 off)
You can trade your device back to Samsung to save money with these links:
- Nab a Note 10 from $899.99 with trade-in.
4. Galaxy Z Flip deals
Remember the good old days of flip phones? Those days are back. Samsung introduced the Galaxy Z Flip to compete with the Motorola Razr among others, and now you can save money and experience the hype. If you want to turn heads when you whip out your phone, the Z Flip is the one for you. You just may have to be careful how rough you are with the folding screen.
Check out the Z Flip deals below:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G for $1,361.90 ($88 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip for $299.99 with trade-in ($980 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G for $449.99 with trade-in ($830 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (international version) for $824.95 ($455 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (renewed) for $609.99 ($670 off)
Read our review if you want to learn more.
5. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold deals
If the Samsung Galaxy Fold was The Godfather in terms of breaking new ground, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the sequel that surpasses the original in every way. Samsung listened to consumer pain points and fixed nearly every flaw that plagued its first foldable. That means the Z Fold 2 is a powerful — if pricey — device for those seeking a piece of hardware that acts like a phone and a tablet.
You’re never going to be able to pick up either device at budget prices, though we’ll be looking out for more affordable foldables in 2021. In the meantime, here are some of the best deals you can find on the Z Fold range:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 for $999.99 with trade-in ($1,000 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 (renewed) for $1,475 ($525 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Fold (international version) for $1,249 ($200 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Fold (renewed) for $769 ($131 off)
6. Samsung Galaxy S10 deals
If you want a phone that still packs a punch but may not have the latest specs anymore, the Samsung Galaxy S10 should be right up your alley. It was Samsung’s first line to feature punch-hole cameras across the board and run on the Samsung One UI skin.
You can also take your pick from the budget-friendly Galaxy S10e, the standard Galaxy S10, and the larger Galaxy S10 Plus. Big savings on unlocked versions of these phones have dried up a bit recently, but you can find deals here and there.
Your best bet for the moment in terms of savings is to get the Galaxy S10 Plus renewed from Amazon for $437.50 ($412 off). It’s worth checking the S10 and S10e deals on Amazon regularly too, as prices can drop significantly at any time.
You can also trade your current device back to Samsung and get the Galaxy S10 Lite for $349.99 with trade-in.
Check out our Galaxy S10 review here for more information.
7. Galaxy S9 deals
If you don’t need the newest devices or you’re on a limited budget, you can still pick up a renewed Samsung Galaxy S9. It still features a Snapdragon 845 chip and runs Android 10, but you only have one rear camera to work with. Just like Samsung’s other offerings, you can choose from the standard size or the Plus depending on what you prefer.
There are some good prices on refurbished Galaxy S9 units right now. Check out the options below.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (refurbished) for $249.99 ($550 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (renewed) for $279.99 ($520 off)
8. Galaxy S8 deals
You can still grab the Galaxy S8 if you want to, but it might be just for the sake of nostalgia. The Galaxy S8 marked Samsung’s introduction of the Infinity Display and shipped with Android 7.0 Nougat on board. It also features a 3,000mAh battery and 64GB of storage which may still be enough for the Google Pixel 4 but is comparatively small when stacked against newer Galaxy devices.
It’s probably unheard of to find a brand-new Galaxy S8 at this point, but you can grab a renewed one from the widgets below.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 (renewed) for $197 ($173 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (renewed) for $243.05 ($187 off)
9. Samsung Galaxy A deals
Samsung may offer the Galaxy S line as its flagship, but you can also check out the Galaxy A line if you’re on a more limited budget. It takes a step back in terms of processors, offering the Snapdragon 400 to 600 series. The Galaxy A series is more of a mid-range line, offering teardrop notches and some punch-hole cameras as well.
Here are a few of the best deals you can get on these phones:
- Samsung Galaxy A51 (international version) for $269.99 ($130 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 (international version) for $354 ($246 off)
Or check out these carrier offers:
- Galaxy A51 from AT&T for $5 per month (was $16.67 per month)
- Galaxy A01 from Cricket wireless for $19.99 when you bring your number
Now that you’ve hopefully taken your pick of the Samsung Galaxy deals, here are a few more resources that might be helpful: