Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Free Buds 2 and huge trade-in on the Z Fold 3, and more Samsung Galaxy deals
With Samsung’s new foldable Galaxy phones performing better than ever in the market, there are plenty of savings available on the line, as well as many of the past Galaxy S and Note lines. If you don’t mind going with a slightly older flagship, you can save even more. We’ve gone ahead and rounded up the best Samsung Galaxy deals around, from the Galaxy S21 to the Galaxy S9.
Whether you’re on the hunt for a premium foldable device, the more budget-friendly A series, or the still-powerful Galaxy S20 family, you’ve come to the right place.
Featured deals: Free Buds 2 and enhanced trade-in on the Z Fold 3
Samsung is here to provide some holiday cheer. A new sale that went love today can save you big money on the latest foldable if you have a phone to trade in.
The deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 might be the best to date. When you trade in your old device you can save a massive 50% on the phone, and you’ll also get a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 — the latest earbuds from the tech giant. The total amount you’ll pay for the unlocked phone and the buds is $899.99 ($1,050 off).
Read more: Galaxy Z Fold 3 or Galaxy Z Flip 3?
If you’re eyeing the Galaxy Z Flip 3 instead then you can also cash in on the enhanced trade-in values and the free audio. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Buds 2 can be yours for as little as $399.99 ($750 off).
Check out both offers via the widgets below, or keep scrolling for more great Galaxy deals.
The best Samsung Galaxy deals
1. Samsung Galaxy S21 deals
It’s almost been a year since the Samsung Galaxy S21 range launched in January, and you can find savings on all three of the models. Here are some examples.
- Galaxy S21 for $699.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy S21 Plus for $799.99 ($200 off)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra for $999.99 ($200 off)
- Galaxy S21 for $249.99 with trade-in ($550 off)
- Galaxy S21 Plus for $449.99 with trade-in ($550 off)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra for $599.99 with trade-in ($600 off)
There are many carrier deals trade-in offers on these phones too. Here are some of the best options:
- T-Mobile: Up to $800 off the S21 range with an eligible trade-in on Magenta Max plan.
- Verizon: Up to $800 off the S21 range with a trade-in, or up to $800 off a second phone.
- Boost: Save $300 off the Galaxy S21.
2. Samsung Galaxy S20 deals
If you’re looking for a high-end phone, the Galaxy S20 series still has a lot to offer. Whether you want the incredible 100x zoom of the S20 Ultra or the speedy Qualcomm SoC that powers the entire line, look no further.
Here are the best unlocked Galaxy S20 deals around:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE f0r $350 with trade-in ($350 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for $624.99 ($75 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 for $549.95 ($350 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $300 with trade-in ($350 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (renewed) for $349.99 with trade-in ($250 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (renewed) for $600 with trade-in ($350 off)
Related: Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S21
If you don’t mind committing to a contract, you can also check out the Samsung Galaxy S20 deals on Best Buy and great deals from phone carriers:
- Save $600 ($22.22/month) on the Galaxy S20 Ultra on AT&T
- Save $600 ($16.66 /month) on the Galaxy S20 Plus on AT&T
- Verizon: Get a free S20 FE with a new line
- Save $340 ($10/month) on the Galaxy S20 FE from AT&T
3. Note deals
The Samsung Galaxy Note has become synonymous with the term phablet. The massive screen, the integrated S-Pen, and the sharp rectangular shape are all trademark features of the line. Picking up a Galaxy Note is an obvious choice if you want the biggest device on the block or you make notes on your phone constantly.
If you like the idea of a device that straddles the middle ground between phone and tablet, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are available. The Note 20 may be a nominal upgrade over the last generation, but the Note 20 Ultra shows just how luxurious the phablet line can be. As with many new phones, you can grab them at all of your favorite retailers. However, the best way to save some money is when you trade your device back to Samsung.
You can say goodbye to your current device and save up to $500 on either the Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra here:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $1,1o0 ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $92499 with trade-in ($275 off)
The Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are the new kids on the block, but Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 is still around. The unlocked versions are available via these links:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (renewed) for $225 with trade-in ($225 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (renewed) for $325 with trade-in ($325 off)
4. Z Flip deals
Remember the good old days of flip phones? Those days are back. Samsung introduced the Galaxy Z Flip to compete with the Motorola Razr among others, and now you can save money and experience the hype. If you want to turn heads when you whip out your phone, the Z Flip is the one for you. And with the new Galaxy Z Flip 3, Samsung has perfected the folding model like never before.
Check out the Z Flip deals below:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 for $899.99 ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 for $399.99 with trade-in (up to $600 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (unlocked) for $659.95 ($540 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 for free with a $30/month plan from US Cellular
5. Z Fold deals
If the Samsung Galaxy Fold was The Godfather in terms of breaking new ground, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the sequel that surpasses the original in every way. Samsung listened to consumer pain points and fixed nearly every flaw that plagued its first foldable. That means the Z Fold 2 is a powerful — if pricey — device for those seeking a piece of hardware that acts like a phone and a tablet. The Galaxy Z Fold 3, on the other hand, is hands down the hottest foldable phone on the market right now.
You’re never going to be able to pick up either device at budget prices, though we’ll be looking out for more affordable foldables in 2021. In the meantime, here are some of the best deals you can find on the Z Fold range:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 for $1,499.99 ($300 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 for $899.99 with trade-in (up to $900 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 (renewed) for $929 ($1,070 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 for free with a $30/month plan from US Cellular
- Save $800 off the Galaxy Z Fold 3 with trade-in at AT&T
6. Samsung Galaxy S10 deals
If you want a phone that still packs a punch but may not have the latest specs anymore, the Samsung Galaxy S10 should be right up your alley. It was Samsung’s first line to feature punch-hole cameras across the board and run on the Samsung One UI skin.
You can also take your pick from the budget-friendly Galaxy S10e, the standard Galaxy S10, and the larger Galaxy S10 Plus. Big savings on unlocked versions of these phones have dried up a bit recently, but you can find deals here and there.
Here are some options:
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (renewed) for $200 with trade-in ($300 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (renewed) for $319.99 ($280)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (renewed) for $300 with trade-in ($300 off)
Check out our Galaxy S10 review here for more information.
8. Samsung Galaxy A deals
Samsung may offer the Galaxy S line as its flagship, but you can also check out the Galaxy A-line if you’re on a more limited budget. It takes a step back in terms of processors, offering the Snapdragon 400 to 600 series. The Galaxy A series is more of a mid-range line, offering teardrop notches and some punch-hole cameras as well.
Here are a few of the best deals you can get on these phones:
- Samsung Galaxy A42 5G for $300 with trade-in ($200 off) or for $400 without ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 (international version) for $455 ($45 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A12 for free with new-line from Verizon
- Samsung Galaxy A12 for $1/month at AT&T
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G for $6.94/month at AT&T ($250 off)
Now that you’ve hopefully taken your pick of the Samsung Galaxy deals, here are a few more resources that might be helpful: