Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
The best Samsung Galaxy deals of August 2023
With the Galaxy S23 series hitting the shelves, prices on the S22 range are dropping to clear out the old stock. There are also plenty of savings available on the latest foldables, as well as many of the past Galaxy S and Note lines. If you don’t mind going with a slightly older flagship, you can save even more. We’ve rounded up the best Samsung Galaxy deals, from the Galaxy S23 to the Note 10.
Featured deals: Save up to $1,050 on the next Galaxy Foldable
For buyers with an eye on the clamshell-type model, trade-in values go as far as $900, meaning it’s possible to upgrade to the Z Flip 5 and pay just $99.99 in the process. There’s as much as $1,000 off the Z Fold 5 when you trade, meaning you can get it for $799.99 with the right upgrade. Both models are also subject to a free storage upgrade during the pre-order period, and our exclusive links below throw in an extra $50 of pre-order credit just to sweeten the deals.
Hit the widgets below to pre-order your next-generation Samsung foldable now.
The best Samsung Galaxy deals
2. Samsung Galaxy S23 deals
The Galaxy S23 series might be out of the major headlines now, but these handsets are among the finest smartphones ever made. While only an iterative upgrade on their predecessors, they’re finessing a winning formula. That includes larger batteries, increased storage capacity, and even a 200MP camera on the S23 Ultra — all of this with no increase to the price tag.
But who wants to pay full price anyway? Here’s how you can save on some of the hottest flagship handsets on the market.
- Galaxy S23 for $699.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy S23 for $54.99 with trade-in ($745 off)
- Galaxy S23 for $799.99 ($200 off)
- Galaxy S23 Plus for $254.99 with trade-in ($745 off)
- Galaxy S23 Ultra for $949.99 ($250 off)
- Galaxy S23 Ultra for $449.99 with trade-in ($750 off)
The deals from the major US carriers are all a variation of $800 to $1,000 off with a trade-in, or a buy one, get one type deal:
- Verizon: $800 off the Galaxy S23 range with trade-in
- AT&T: $1,000 off the Galaxy S23 range with trade-in
- T-Mobile: Up to $800 off with a new line on Go5G Plus
2. Samsung Galaxy S22 deals
Until earlier this year, the Samsung Galaxy S22 series represented the best-of-the-best from the company. These phones have excellent cameras, fast processors, and innovative features. They range from the base Galaxy S22 up to the Note-like S22 Ultra.
Many major providers still offer incentives on the range in order to get your business. If you’re not keen to tie yourself to a carrier, you can still enjoy some nice deals on the unlocked versions of the Samsung Galaxy S22 flagships.
Here are your unlocked options:
- Galaxy S22 (256GB) for $749.99 ($100 off)
- Galaxy S22 from $54.99 with trade-in ($544 off)
- Galaxy S22 Plus for $875.63 ($124 off)
- Galaxy S22 Plus from $274.99 with trade-in ($725 off)
- Galaxy S22 Ultra for $770 ($430 off)
- Galaxy S22 Ultra from $174.99 with trade-in ($1,025 off)
3. Z Flip deals
Remember the good old days of flip phones? Those days are back in a big way. Samsung introduced the Galaxy Z Flip to compete with the Motorola Razr, among others, and now you can save money and experience the hype. If you want to turn heads when you whip out your phone, the Z Flip is the one for you. And if the Z Flip 5 doesn’t float your boat, there are deals to be had on the previous generations of Samsung’s clamshells.
Check out the Z Flip deals below:
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 for $899.97 ($100 off)
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 for $174.99 with trade-in ($825 off)
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 (256GB) for $845.51 ($204 off)
4. Z Fold deals
If the Samsung Galaxy Fold was the godfather in terms of breaking new ground, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 was the sequel that surpasses the original in every way. Samsung listened to consumer pain points and fixed nearly every flaw that plagued its first foldable. The Galaxy Z Fold 3 was another successful step in the revolution, and the Z Fold 4 was among the most in-demand phones on the market.
You’re never going to be able to pick up these devices at budget prices, but the arrival of the Galaxy Z Fold 5 has triggered some excellent deals to save you more than a few bucks.
- Galaxy Z Fold 4 (512GB) for $1,799.97 ($120 off)
- Galaxy Z Fold 4 from $969.99 with trade-in ($830 off)
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 for $999.99 ($800 off)
5. Samsung Galaxy S21 deals
With the establishment of the S22 series on the market, it looks as if Amazon and Samsung have left the Galaxy S21 range behind — they’re no longer readily available on either site. The exception to that is the Galaxy S21 FE, which is still going strong and subject to some excellent savings.
If you’re really keen to get your hands on the Galaxy S21 or its siblings, then we’ve included some renewed options backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee in our roundup below.
- Galaxy S21 FE for $524.99 ($175 off)
- Galaxy S21 Plus (renewed) for $274 ($726 off)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra (renewed) for $368.75 ($831 off)
6. Samsung Galaxy S20 deals
If you’re looking for a daily driver, the Galaxy S20 series still has a lot to offer. Whether you want the incredible 100x zoom of the S20 Ultra or the speedy Qualcomm SoC that powers the entire line, look no further.
Here are the best unlocked Galaxy S20 deals around:
- Galaxy S20 FE for $599.97 ($100 off)
- Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $210 ($390 off)
- Galaxy S20 Plus (renewed) for $249 ($451 off)
- Galaxy S20 Ultra (renewed) for $325 ($875 off)
7. Note deals
The Samsung Galaxy Note was the definition of the term phablet. The massive screen, the integrated S Pen, and the sharp rectangular shape are all trademark features of the line. Picking up a Galaxy Note is an obvious choice if you want the biggest device on the block or you make notes on your phone constantly.
Like the Galaxy S21 range, the Note 20 devices are now hard to find brand new. We’ve found some renewed options here.
- Galaxy Note 20 (renewed) for $259.99 ($240 off)
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (renewed) for $399.95 ($400 off)
While you’re perusing renewed Note phones, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 is still around. The unlocked versions are available via these links:
8. Samsung Galaxy A deals
Samsung may offer the Galaxy S line as its flagship, but you can also check out the Galaxy A-line if you’re on a more limited budget. The Galaxy A series is more of a mid-range line, offering teardrop notches and some punch-hole cameras.
With the Galaxy A54 and A34 landing, here are a few of the best deals you can get on the existing models:
- Galaxy A54 5G for $99.99 with trade-in ($350 off)
- Galaxy A54 (international version) for $320 ($130 off)
- Galaxy A34 (international version) for $248.88 ($81 off)
- Galaxy A42 (renewed) for $169.99 ($130 off)
- Galaxy A03 Core (international version) for $84.99 ($35 off)