With the Samsung Galaxy S21 out for some time now, there are savings available on the line, as well as many of the past Galaxy S and Note lines. If you don’t mind going with a slightly older flagship, you can save even more. We’ve gone ahead and rounded up the best Samsung Galaxy deals around, from the Galaxy S21 to the Galaxy S9.
Whether you’re on the hunt for a premium foldable device, the more budget-friendly A series, or the still-powerful Galaxy S20 family, you’ve come to the right place.
Featured deal: Get the Galaxy S20 FE at Black Friday prices
There are some excellent deals on Samsung Galaxy phones right now, but this one stands out in particular. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE lived up to its ‘Fan Edition’ name, but it hasn’t seen more than a $100 discount since Black Friday. Until today, that is. Right now a few colorways of the device are on offer for just $549.99 ($150 off) on Amazon.
Featuring a 6.5-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate upfront, a Snapdragon 865 at its heart, and three cameras on its back, the Fan Edition of the Galaxy S20 is a compelling device for those looking to board the Galaxy S bandwagon but don’t need all the range’s expensive features. Samsung’s targeting millennial buyers with this phone, but anyone looking for a flagship on the cheap could be tempted to snag one.
We spent time considering which was the best Android smartphone of 2020 and top of this Editor’s Choice list was the Galaxy S20 FE. In our view, this smartphone doesn’t necessarily excel in any one area, but it absolutely smashes expectations in all of them.
Related: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE buyer’s guide
The Samsung Galaxy S21 series is back on offer too, with up to $200 off unlocked models, depending on which you go for. In fact, you can get the Galaxy S21 for as little as $99.99 if you have an eligible device to trade-in. This is an absolutely great deal for those who are looking to upgrade their phone to the latest model, and getting the latest and greatest from Samsung for just $100 is a steal.
Check out both deals via the widgets below, or keep scrolling to find out what other savings you can make right now.
The best Samsung Galaxy deals
1. Samsung Galaxy S21 deals
Even though the Samsung Galaxy S21 range only launched in January, you can already find savings on all three of the models. Here are some examples.
- Samsung: Save $700 with trade-in on the Galaxy S21, or $800 on the S21 Plus and S21 Ultra. You can also get up to $200 instant credit for watches, earbuds, tablets, and more.
- 128GB Galaxy S21 for $649.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy S21 Plus for $799.99 ($200 off)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra for $999.99 ($200 off)
There are many carrier deals trade-in offers on these phones too. Here are some of the best options:
- Verizon: Buy one Galaxy S21, get one free via bill credits. You can also get $750 off with a trade-in on a new line, or $600 off when you upgrade and trade in.
- AT&T: Get up to $800 in bill credits with trade-in.
- T-Mobile: Get one free with a trade-in.
- US Cellular: Switch to US Cellular and get a Galaxy S21 for free or $800 off the other S21 phones. No trade-in needed, no plan requirements, and no activation fees.
2. Samsung Galaxy S20 deals
If you’re looking for a high-end phone, the Galaxy S20 series still has a lot to offer. Whether you want the incredible 100x zoom of the S20 Ultra or the speedy Qualcomm SoC that powers the entire line, look no further.
Here are the best unlocked Galaxy S20 deals around:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 for $250 with trade-in ($400 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE f0r $249.99 with trade-in ($450 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for $600 ($100 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 for $590 ($410 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (renewed) for $440 ($560 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (renewed) for $529 ($671 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (renewed) for $647 ($753 off)
If you don’t mind committing to a contract, you can also check out the Samsung Galaxy S20 deals on Best Buy:
- Save $600 ($22.22/month) on the Galaxy S20 Ultra on AT&T
- Save $600 ($16.66 /month) on the Galaxy S20 Plus on AT&T
3. Samsung Galaxy Note deals
The Samsung Galaxy Note has become synonymous with the term phablet. The massive screen, the integrated S-Pen, and the sharp rectangular shape are all trademark features of the line. Picking up a Galaxy Note is an obvious choice if you want the biggest device on the block or you make notes on your phone constantly.
If you have to have the latest and greatest, Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are available. The Note 20 may be a nominal upgrade over the last generation, but the Note 20 Ultra shows just how luxurious the phablet line can be. As with many new phones, you can grab them at all of your favorite retailers. However, the best way to save some money is when you trade your device back to Samsung.
You can say goodbye to your current device and save up to $500 on either the Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra here:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 for $799.99 ($200 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 for $449.99 with trade-in ($550 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $599.99 with trade-in ($600 off)
If you’re happy to go with a carrier, check out these links:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus for $549.99 ($550 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (renewed) for $364 ($136 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (renewed) for $245 ($55 off)
4. Galaxy Z Flip deals
Remember the good old days of flip phones? Those days are back. Samsung introduced the Galaxy Z Flip to compete with the Motorola Razr among others, and now you can save money and experience the hype. If you want to turn heads when you whip out your phone, the Z Flip is the one for you. You just may have to be careful how rough you are with the folding screen.
Check out the Z Flip deals below:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G for $499.99 with trade-in ($600 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (international version) for $819 ($379 off)
Read our review if you want to learn more.
5. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold deals
If the Samsung Galaxy Fold was The Godfather in terms of breaking new ground, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the sequel that surpasses the original in every way. Samsung listened to consumer pain points and fixed nearly every flaw that plagued its first foldable. That means the Z Fold 2 is a powerful — if pricey — device for those seeking a piece of hardware that acts like a phone and a tablet.
You’re never going to be able to pick up either device at budget prices, though we’ll be looking out for more affordable foldables in 2021. In the meantime, here are some of the best deals you can find on the Z Fold range:
6. Samsung Galaxy S10 deals
If you want a phone that still packs a punch but may not have the latest specs anymore, the Samsung Galaxy S10 should be right up your alley. It was Samsung’s first line to feature punch-hole cameras across the board and run on the Samsung One UI skin.
You can also take your pick from the budget-friendly Galaxy S10e, the standard Galaxy S10, and the larger Galaxy S10 Plus. Big savings on unlocked versions of these phones have dried up a bit recently, but you can find deals here and there.
Here are some options:
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (renewed) for $227 ($17 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (renewed) for $189.99 ($23 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (renewed) for $286 ($14 off)
Check out our Galaxy S10 review here for more information.
7. Galaxy S9 deals
If you don’t need the newest devices or you’re on a limited budget, you can still pick up a renewed Samsung Galaxy S9. It features a Snapdragon 845 chip and runs Android 10, but you only have one rear camera to work with. Just like Samsung’s other offerings, you can choose from the standard size or the Plus depending on what you prefer.
There are some good prices on refurbished Galaxy S9 units right now. Check out the options below.
- 64GB Samsung Galaxy S9 (Refurbished) for $160 ($39 off)
- 64GB Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus for $189 ($61 off)
9. Samsung Galaxy A deals
Samsung may offer the Galaxy S line as its flagship, but you can also check out the Galaxy A line if you’re on a more limited budget. It takes a step back in terms of processors, offering the Snapdragon 400 to 600 series. The Galaxy A series is more of a mid-range line, offering teardrop notches and some punch-hole cameras as well.
Here are a few of the best deals you can get on these phones:
- Samsung Galaxy A42 5G for $329.99 ($70 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A51 (international version) for $307 ($43 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 for $599.99
- Samsung Galaxy A71 (international version) for $448 ($52 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A10S for $168 ($32 off)
Now that you’ve hopefully taken your pick of the Samsung Galaxy deals, here are a few more resources that might be helpful: