Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
(Update: now available) Vodafone UK including free Huawei tablet with first 1,000 Nexus 6P orders
Update, November 2: After a small delay, the Nexus 6P is now available from Vodafone UK. The device can be yours with plans starting from £35/month, and as promised, the first buyers get a Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 as a gift. Check the Nexus 6P out on Vodafone.
Original post, October 17: ‘Tis almost time for new Nexi to ship to customer’s doors, heck these days even working demo models are even appearing in stores! Unlike in the United States where the pair of products is basically a Google-only affair, overseas international carriers are offering the models, too. Vodafone UK in particular, has a sizzling deal for the first 1000 eligible customers to pre-order/order a Nexus 6P on any 12-or-24-month Pay monthly bundle: they will receive a free Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 tablet with their new phone!
The full details are as follows, as specified by Vodafone UK:
- The first 1,000 eligible customers to pre-order/order a Nexus 6P on any 12- or 24-month Pay monthly bundle will receive a Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 (“tablet”) with their Nexus 6P (the “Offer”).
- The Nexus 6P pre-order is only available online. However, customers who pre-order in-store or by telephone will be eligible as advisers will process the order online.
- The offer excludes business customers, except small business customers (with 1-5 connections) who can pre-order the Nexus 6P via telesales to be eligible for the Offer.
- The Nexus 6P will be available for pre-order on 15 October 2015 and will be available to buy on 26 October 2015.
- The Offer is open to UK residents aged 18 years of age or older, subject to passing our credit check and accepting the Pay monthly airtime conditions
- The Offer is available to new customers (including transfers from other networks) and existing customers who are eligible to upgrade.
- The Offer is available while stocks last and will be withdrawn when the first 1,000 eligible orders have been made.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without cause and will endeavour to notify customers if this Offer is withdrawn.
- Please note, an aftersales service will be provided by Huawei in relation to any warranty and repair queries for the tablet. The warranty for the tablet will last for two years from date of purchase and will be fulfilled by Huawei. Customers can contact Huawei customer services by calling 0333 370 0800, lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday (except Bank Holidays) and will be charged at your standard network rate.
- The terms of this Offer will not affect any rights which you may have under any law and which we cannot exclude under any agreement.
As explained, the Nexus 6P will be available for purchase on October 26th, so there is still a bit of waiting to be done. While waiting for it to arrive, feel free to check out our hands-on impressions:
[related_videos align=”center” type=”custom” videos=”645715,645660″]
And for those in need of a spec recap, here you go:
Nexus 6P Specs
|Display||5.7-inch AMOLED WQHD 518ppi|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 810 v2.1|
LTE Band 2/4/5/7/12/13/17/25/26/41
|Software||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Fingerprint scanner||Yes, rear-mounted|
|Camera||12.3-megapixel rear cam, 8MP front cam|
|Battery||3450mAh non-removable battery|
|Dimensions||159.4 x 77.8 x 7.3mm and 178g|
|Colors||Aluminum, Frost, Graphite|
With only the first 1000 customers eligible for the promotion, we suggest interested parties take action sooner rather than later. Good luck!