Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories of the week
The Galaxy S7 is already out, the LG G5 is just around the corner, and Google already treated us with an Android N preview. What a year 2016 has been so far! HTC, can you top that and wow us with the 10?
Who wants to win a Galaxy S7 Edge?
We just reviewed the Galaxy S7 Edge, and we absolutely loved it. You’ll probably love it to, so don’t miss your chance to win one!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
HTC 10 will allegedly have “World First, World Class” camera on front and back Oh boy, that’s a bold promise from HTC. Coming after the M8 and M9, we can only ask one thing: please, don’t screw this up, HTC!
Galaxy S7 review: Refined, polished, and possibly the best smartphone ever This is it, folks, the big one: how good is the Galaxy S7?
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge review: beautiful, powerful, and everything we’ve been asking for If there’s one phone that can beat the Galaxy S7 right not, it’s probably the Galaxy S7 Edge.
Free apps can cost more than you think: here’s why Free is free, right? Well, not always. Here’s why sometimes it’s better – and cheaper – to just pay for app.
Android N called New York Cheesecake internally, what about the final name? The debate is raging. Should it be Nutella? Nougat? How about Nori or Noodles? New York Cheesecake sounds delicious too.
Observations on switching to the Galaxy S7 Edge from a non-Galaxy user In the interest of science, Kris recently made the switch from a Nexus 6P to the Galaxy S7 Edge: here are his observations.
Three smartphone camera trends to watch for in the future The megapixel war is over: time for OEMs to bring some real innovation to smartphone cameras. These three developments are very promising.
Galaxy S7 Isocell vs Sony camera sensor: what’s the difference? Galaxy S7: Isocell or Sony sensor? You’ve heard the talk, now it’s time to see the difference.
Galaxy S7 Edge has the best smartphone camera according to DxOMark No minced words here – see why the camera experts at DxOMark showered praise on the Galaxy S7 Edge.
Emergency security update coming to Nexus devices due to discovered exploit Uh oh, here we go again. There’s a nasty vulnerability in Nexus devices, and Google is moving in to patch it.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- The vernee Apollo has 6 GB of RAM, 5.5-inch QHD Force Touch display, Marshmallow and 128 GB storage
- How to play Facebook Messenger’s secret basketball game
- Marshmallow-based CyanogenMod 13 Release 1 is now available for download
- The first Android N OTA update is rolling out now
- Play YouTube in the background with this trick (mileage may vary)
- The Samsung Galaxy S7’s manufacturing price tag is at least $255
- Raspberry Pi 3 review
- Stagefright-based ‘Metaphor’ exploit can take control of your phone in just 15 seconds
- Factory Reset Protection can be easily bypassed on Android N and unpatched stock Marshmallow
- Why the chip in this new drone is good news for smartphones
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.