Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Who wants to win a Google Pixel?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Five reasons why the LG V30 is better than the Galaxy Note 8 What is it about the V30 that would make you prefer it over Samsung’s ever so popular Galaxy Note 8? Let’s take a look at five reasons why the LG V30 is better than the Galaxy Note 8.
Hands-on with the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Xiaomi is one of the companies that started the bezel-less trend, but will they be able to improve things this year? We go hands on with the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2!
Was ditching the headphone jack a good idea? Apple, Motorola, HTC, and many other manufacturers have ditched the headphone jack, but was that really a good idea?
Why your next premium smartphone will be $1,000, and what you’re actually paying for With both sides of the iOS vs Android wars set to offer their latest devices for within a few bills of $1,000, flagship smartphones are increasingly expensive. Why?
Will Apple embracing wireless charging finally make it ubiquitous? Apple is joining a number of Android manufacturers in offering wireless charging with its latest iPhones, and Apple’s backing might just tip the scales in favor of the technology.
How is 5G actually going to work? We’re gradually approaching the arrival of faster 5G mobile networks, but there’s a lot of tech going into the new standard. Here’s how it’s all going to work.
Facial recognition technology explained More and more smartphones now come equipped with facial recognition security, so here’s everything you need to know about how they work.
Huawei’s Wayne Goodrich talks about the future of UX and design Huawei wants to make your phone more responsive than it has even been before, and Wayne Goodrich thinks he has the answer to making that happen.
Does the future of audio remain tied to mobile? The smartphone may have replaced the MP3 player, but are phones about to be made obsolete my new audio technologies or will they stick around?
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Google could invest $1 billion in Lyft – report
- Factory images and OTA links for the September Android security patch now live
- Google Assistant will be on board the Bose QuietComfort 35 II
- HTC’s first Android One phone will be a rebranded U11 Life
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 first impressions: AI-powered beautification
- DxOMark changes testing protocol due to various camera improvements
- Android version distribution: Nougat officially surpasses KitKat
- Andy Rubin talks Essential Phone camera, 3.5 mm jack accessory, and Android Oreo in AMA
- Galaxy Note 8 now available in 42 countries – here’s where to buy it
- Motorola releases list of devices that will get Android Oreo
- Google will delete your Android backups after 60 days of inactivity
- Can Huawei overtake Samsung and become the largest smartphone maker in the world?
- The Essential Phone now works on Verizon’s network
- Verizon plans to terminate 8,500 rural accounts due to roaming data usage
From our network
- Jaybird Run review [SoundGuys.com]
- Best drones for kids: quadcopters a child can fly [DroneRush.com]
- Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality headset pre-orders are now live for $349 [VRSource.com]