Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Lots of great things happened this week in the world of Android. We reviewed the HTC U12 Plus, and went hands-on with the BlackBerry KEY2, Moto Z3 Play, and Asus ROG gaming phone. We also got our first alleged look at the Pixel 3 XL, and got a chance to check out the third Android P developer preview.
Here’s what you need to know about this past week in Android.
Who wants to win a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
HTC U12 Plus review: Squeezing can only get you so far The HTC U12 Plus is a great phone marred by lackluster software and terrible buttons. Here is our full HTC U12 Plus review.
Moto Z3 Play hands-on: Dual cameras meet Moto Mods The Moto Z2 Play was Motorola’s most successful smartphone in a long time and today the company announced its follow up, the Moto Z3 Play. We go hands-on!
OnePlus 6 vs Apple iPhone X: Can David take on Goliath? Apple’s iPhone X is one of the best smartphones in the world, but can the much more affordable OnePlus 6 take it on?
Hands-on: The Asus ROG gaming phone is a beast The Asus ROG Phone is official. Can it dethrone the Razer Phone as the best gaming phone on the market? Find out in our hands on.
How did Lenovo go from high-flyer to failure so fast? Lenovo is refocusing its efforts on China’s budget handset market after declining sales, but how did the once high-flyer end up in this situation?
Dear Huawei, please fix your camera software Huawei has produced some excellent smartphone photography hardware lately, but it needs to put the same amount of work into its camera app.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- BlackBerry KEY2 is official: Better keyboard, more RAM, and dual cameras
- Moto Z3 Play is official: Small tweaks to a well-known recipe
- Slow wake times on the Pixel 2 XL after yesterday’s update? You’re not alone
- Project Fi now works for your kids, too
- Android P Beta 1 now available for the Essential Phone
- Samsung’s Galaxy J3 and J7 budget phones are coming soon to the US
- Essential’s second module brings back the headphone jack
- Congress doesn’t understand RCS messaging, questions Google’s Huawei partnership
- Better face recognition coming to Android soon?
- The LG Q Stylus is here, a mid-range alternative to the Galaxy Note 8
From our network