Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Who wants to win an UMi Z?
The UMi Z is fast, sleek, and available for under $300. Here’s how you can win one!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Best of CES 2017: the most impressive products from the show From smartphones to laptops to wearables – here are the very best products from CES 2017!
Best of Android 2016 – The phone of the year is… Out of all the flagships released in 2016, what’s the best one out there? Find out, in our “Best of Android 2016” competition!
HUAWEI CEO Richard Yu exclusive interview at CES 2017 At CES 2017, our very own Darcy LaCouvee talks with HUAWEI CEO Richard Yu on growth, new and exciting partnerships, and the company’s secret recipe for success.
Samsung Chromebook Plus & Pro hands-on At CES 2017, Samsung has unveiled two new Google Play-equipped Chromebooks, the Samsung Chromebook Plus and Chromebook Pro.
HONOR 6X review Huawei’s new HONOR 6X is a lot of smartphone for very little cost. Here’s our full review!
ASUS ZenFone AR hands-on ASUS unveiled the second Google Tango phone here at CES 2017. Here is your first look, as we go hands on with the ASUS ZenFone AR!
A letter to the manufacturers – what we want to see in 2017 2016 was a controversial year in the smartphone world, and we don’t expect that to slow down anytime soon. Here’s what we want to see from the big smartphone manufacturers in the new year.
Hands-on: the HONOR Magic looks out of this world Join us as we go hands-on with HONOR’s new, magical concept phone, the HONOR Magic!
First look at the new NVIDIA Shield TV NVIDIA’s new Shield TV adds 4k HDR support and Google Assistant to the already popular media streaming console.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Hands-on with BlackBerry’s Android-powered ‘Mercury’ at CES 2017
- Wrists-on with Garmin’s new fenix 5 lineup at CES 2017
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 unveiled – everything you need to know
- How did we end up with smartphones packing 8GB of RAM?
- Hands-on with the ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom at CES 2017
- Most apps that use Google Hangouts API will shut down in April
- Verizon and AT&T quietly make plan changes
- Samsung announces Galaxy A (2017) series with 3D glass, water resistance and more
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) vs Galaxy A7 (2016) specs comparison
- Samsung reportedly rolling out Android Nougat soak test to some Galaxy S7 users
- Watch two Google Home speakers share a deep conversation
- LG G6 coming in ‘very near future’, modular functionality not a priority
- 5 apps to send text and SMS from your PC (and other ways, too!)
- Samsung to reveal the cause of Note 7 fires by mid-January
- vivo announces vivo V5 Plus with dual front-facing cameras
- HMD Global reveals more details about its upcoming Android phone, the Nokia 6
From our network
- LG Tone Studio & Free Wireless Earbuds hands-on at CES 2017 [SoundGuys.com]
- Hands-on with the XPS 13 2-in-1 [TabTimes.com]
- Lenovo Legion Y520 & Y720 hands-on [VRSource.com]
- Top electric car trends at CES 2017 [Charged.io]