Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Who wants to win a OnePlus 3T?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Google Allo vs iMessage: which one does it best? The two largest tech giants have proprietary messaging applications with great features. But, which one does it best?
What is Verizon Unlimited? Here’s everything you need to know We explore the new Verizon Unlimited plan to find out what it offers, how much it costs, and how it stacks up against the competition.
What devices are Android Authority readers using? If you’ve ever wondered what hardware your fellow Android Authority readers are actually using, we’ve delved into the web stats to bring you the answers.
How to use Android Instant Apps Google is finally rolling out Android Instant Apps to some users. Here’s how to use them!
What phone is ‘good enough’ in 2017? If you’re looking for a decent smartphone that won’t break the bank, here’s a roundup of the hardware specifications that you should keep an eye out for.
What would a return to China mean for the Google Play Store? Once again the rumor mill suggests Google Play is on its way to China. But what exactly would that mean for Google Play? Let’s explore that thought.
#ThrowbackThursday – when Nokia brought us their first Android phones Nearly three years ago to the date, Nokia brought the world its first Android-powered phones.
Verizon connected house tour: what a 750Mbps connection can do for you The living room of the future is now a reality, here in the present, that is. We’re checking out Verizon’s FiOS Instant Internet Home.
What is virtual memory? – Gary explains Before virtual reality and virtual currency there was virtual memory. Windows has it, iOS has it and so does Android. What is it and how does it work?
The dark side of fitness trackers: how to avoid common mistakes that could hurt your fitness goals Fitness trackers are great tools, but they have a dark side. This post looks at potential risks of tracking your health and how to avoid them for the best chance of reaching your fitness goals!
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- AT&T caves in and offers standalone unlimited plan
- T-Mobile fires back at Verizon, will offer HD video and more with unlimited plan
- How to set up payments and shop with Google Assistant on Google Home
- Samsung to announce Galaxy S8 launch date at MWC
- Google seeking input on what to do with the Pixel 2
- 2017: the year of AMOLED, HDR and flexy LCD displays?
- Thank Facebook Live, Spotify and Netflix for carriers embracing unlimited plans
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge are getting Nougat on T-Mobile and AT&T
- New LG G6 photos surface
- OnePlus 3 and 3T get Nougat-based Hydrogen OS 3.0 update
- LG G6 teasers point to waterproofing and a focus on reliability
- What impact will the Samsung chief’s arrest have on the company?
- Congressman wants an investigation on why Trump is still using a Galaxy S3
- ZTE cancels Kickstarter campaign for Project CSX ‘Hawkeye’ phone
- Samsung teases Exynos 9 series chipset for the Galaxy S8
- Huawei may add to the crowded field of voice-based digital assistants
- Android continues to grow, while BlackBerry and Windows are all but dead
- Inside Samsung’s new quality assurance tests
- Here’s a look at the Huawei P10 in blue, gold and green
From our network
- aiFi A1-1 review [SoundGuys.com]
- The next versions of iOS and macOS will be revealed at WWDC 2017 on June 5 [TabTimes.com]
- HTC Vive: who it’s for, where to buy, and first steps [VRSource.com]
- Small drone or big drone – what drone size is right for you? [Charged.io]