Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we reviewed the Sony Xperia XZ2, and took a closer look at the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and all the new Gmail features in the big redesign. Here’s everything you need to know about this past week in Android.
Who wants to win a Google Pixel 2 XL?
How would you like to win a brand new Google Pixel 2 XL? Enter our Sunday giveaway for your chance to win Google’s latest flagship!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Sony Xperia XZ2 review: Making a buzz Sony’s Xperia XZ2 is a feature-lover’s dream, but do pitfalls like the sub-par camera and questionable design make this device worth the $799 price tag?
All the new Gmail features explained (Video) Google has rolled out a brand new version of Gmail and we’re here to deliver a rundown of all the new features.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus deep dive review: Best of the best Everyone knows the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are great phones, but we put them under the testing microscope and the numbers don’t lie. This is the Samsung Galaxy S9 deep-dive review.
Fitbit Versa vs Ionic: Which is the best Fitbit smartwatch? Now that Fitbit has two smartwatches, you’ll need to decide which one is right for you. Find out all you need to know in our Fitbit Versa vs Ionic comparison.
Google Tasks app quick look: Easy to use, but lacking some features The Google Tasks app is a long-awaited addition to the G Suite. How does it stack up against other apps like Todoist? Here’s a quick look.
Xiaomi’s profit margin cap doesn’t mean a thing Xiaomi profit margin cap is a ruse and should be dismissed. Here’s why, and here’s should matter to you.
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery review: Harry Potter and the prisoner of microtransactions The long-awaited Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery has finally arrived on Android and iOS — but you’ll have to pay up to enjoy it.
OnePlus 6: Four years on from the OnePlus One, what will we get? Can OnePlus continue to hold sway in the enthusiast community, or will the OnePlus 6 with a potentially high price, derivative design, and screen notch signal just another a boring mainstream brand?
Xiaomi Mi 7 rumors: Here’s what we know so far Xiaomi Mi 7 and Mi 7 Plus could feature an in-display fingerprint scanner, 3D facial recognition, and top-of-the-line specs. Learn more here.
Meizu M6 Note review: Good, but nothing special The Meizu M6 Note brings a premium metal design, dual cameras, and a long-lasting battery to the mid-range segment. This is our Meizu M6 Note review.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Intel hires Tesla and Apple veteran for major chip position
- Nintendo’s latest mobile game is a new RPG called Dragalia Lost
- Mark your calendar, the OnePlus 6 is launching on May 16
- Whatever happened to the ‘remove obstruction’ feature in Google Photos?
- Nubia’s REDMAGIC gaming smartphone is now available for purchase
- Meizu to release an Android Go phone this year
- You can now snooze your emails from the Gmail app on Android
- HUAWEI is reportedly under investigation for breaching US-Iran sanctions
- Xiaomi Mi 6X is now official: Here’s what you need to know
- Check out the Google I/O 2018 app Material Design refresh
- Red Alert online revises the franchise in China
- Unannounced Nokia phone (Nokia X?) spotted in the wild with a notch
From our network
- Damson HeadSpace review: Affordable active noise-cancelling [SoundGuys.com]
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition: Everything you need to know [DGiT.com]
- Best camera drones: Photos from the sky [DroneRush.com]