Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we reviewed the Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, and ZTE Quartz, took a first-hand look at the Xiaomi Mi 6, and much, much more. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus review: Almost to Infinity The Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are here, bringing with them a taller display in a body that’s smaller than ever before.
Photo fight: Galaxy S8, LG G6, Xperia XZs, Huawei P10, Pixel XL, OnePlus 3T The Samsung Galaxy S8 is here and it’s being tipped as the best… but how good is the camera?
Xiaomi Mi 6 first impressions: the $360 flagship Out in Beijing, we got a look at the latest version of Xiaomi’s flagship line. We take a look here at the Xiaomi Mi 6.
ZTE Quartz review Is ZTE’s affordable new Android Wear watch the one for you? Find out in our in-depth ZTE Quartz review!
YouTube TV review: can you finally cut your cable? Google is taking on the cable industry by offering live TV from anywhere using only your Google account. Is it good enough to drop your TV provider?
Why the US market is so hard to crack Recent financial troubles suggest that LeEco has stuck out with its plans to enter the US smartphone market, so why is it so difficult?
The first 10 things to do on your new Galaxy S8 If you’ve just bought a new Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus, here are the ten first things you should do with your phone.
Huawei P10 Lite review The Huawei P10 lite is a more affordable version of the P10, however there are quite a few differences, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t a good budget option.
Huawei is repeating some of Samsung’s old mistakes As Huawei grows into a global smartphone powerhouse, the company seems to be eerily repeating past mistakes made by rival Samsung.
Obsessed with emoji: why we love them so much We really like emoji. Like, a lot. So much so that emoji have – in some countries – become more popular than traditional characters. We take a look at why.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- You can remap the Galaxy S8 Bixby button to Google Assistant again
- This might be our first look at the Moto Z2 Play
- Google Home finally adds multi-user support
- Galaxy S8 is officially on sale: what you should know
- Xiaomi Mi 6 unveiled: Snapdragon 835, 6 GB of RAM, and dual cameras for just $360
- HTC U 11 may be the official name of the upcoming HTC Ocean phone
- Huawei quietly removes mention of UFS 2.1 on Mate 9 product page
- Does Instagram do Snapchat better than Snapchat?
- The new Google Earth adds random locations, interactive tours, and more
- ZTE announces Axon 7s with Snapdragon 821 and dual camera setup
- The recent HTC U Ultra price drop suggests it’s not selling very well
- Apex Launcher making a comeback next month with tons of new features
- Huawei offers to help reduce P10 display smudging on certain devices in China
- Samsung to try and fix Galaxy S8 red screen problem with update, may not work
- Should I wait for the Galaxy Note 8?
- This is how much is costs to make a Samsung Galaxy S8
From our network
- Samsung Galaxy S8 AKG earbuds review [SoundGuys.com]
- Eye iPhone case, which doubles as an Android phone, raises over $600k [TabTimes.com]
- HoloLens demo impressions (VRLA 2017) [VRSource.com]
- First time flying a drone? Don’t make these mistakes [Charged.io]