Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories this week
Is the HTC10 the sign up of a comeback? It may be a little early to call it, but boy we’re excited to see HTC deliver a great phone again. Read on for our HTC10 review and other top Android stories of the week of April 17, 2016.
Who wants to win a HTC10?
See why everyone’s talking about the new HTC10. Here’s your chance to win one in our Sunday Giveaway!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Android N Developer Preview 2 has arrived Just on time, Google released the second developer preview for Android N. Here are the main changes you should know about.
HTC 10 review: the comeback we’ve been waiting for When nobody was expecting it anymore, HTCmanaged to surprise us with a polished and powerful phone that can compete with the best on the market.
HTC 10 specs, price, release date and everything else you should know Here are all the details you should know about the brand new HTC10.
Snapdragon 652 vs 820: What’s the difference With the LG G5 SE and HTC10 Lifestyle swapping Snapdragon 820 for Snapdragon 652, this post explains the differences between the two SoCs.
How to get the new Android N emoji on almost any phone One of the biggest new features in Android N Preview 2 is a new set of emoji. Here’s how to enable them on your phone.
An evening out with the HTC10: camera impressions Low-light photography is the Achilles’ heel of modern smartphone cameras. How does the HTC10 perform in this area?
Competitive (Dis)Advantage: Is Samsung sabotaging its own smartphones by selling AMOLED screens to rivals? Reports are coming in about Samsung’s
$2.3 billion deal to deliver 100 million AMOLED panels to Apple. Self-sabotage or business as usual?
Google Voice Access lets you control your smartphone entirely hands-free Google is making it very simple to use your phone completely hands-free. Check out the details.
Why a Nokia smartphone would be a bad idea Nokia hardware running Google software, the dream of countless fans. Here’s why it’s not such a good idea.
Deca-core Meizu Pro 6 launched with 3D Touch display Chinese companies continue their silent march to tech domination, and the Meizu Pro 6 is the latest example.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Why won’t LG sell the B&O Hi-Fi DAC module for the LG G5 in the U.S.?
- New Sony Xperia phone spotted in the wild: 6-inch display, front flash
- Google Photos now has manual backup
- HTC 10 ties Galaxy S7 Edge for first place in DxOMark camera rankings
- Google Calendar Goals – a new feature that will help you actually do what you want
- New app switching and split-screen changes in Dev Preview 2 [Diving into Android N]
- HUAWEI P9 Lite goes on sale in Europe before it is even announced, full specs revealed
- Which phones come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor?
- Display scaling is now an official Samsung Galaxy S7 feature
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge touch enhancement update
- First Moto G (4th gen.) and “Moto G4 Plus” details emerge
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.