After a few weeks with the devices, we’re still rolling out our full reviews of Samsung’s latest flagship smartphones. This week we launched our full Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus review. It may have a monster of a price tag, but that might just be worth it, find out more.
Things are not getting any better for Huawei, the U.S. Commerce Department is asking people if it’d be okay to just outright ban Huawei. A new 45 extensions was just approved, but it could be the last. Huawei is already starting to suffer from this situation, their own projections for smartphone sales in 2020 are a good bump below their 2019 results.
Here are the top 10 Android stories of the week
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus review – Jimmy says you should buy this one.
- Does Google understand USB? – The Pixel series has a strange USB transfer problem.
- Stuck inside? Watch a movie! – Our Disney Plus master list of shows
- Realme 6 Pro review – That’s a mid-range phone to beat
- Sony WH-1000XM4 leak – Time to buy the XM3s?
- Camera shootout – Google Pixel 4 XL vs Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, a fair fight?
- Moore had a law – Rob says we’re still following it, loosely.
- 120Hz, meet 60Hz – How does your battery hold up?
- Do you go dark? – OLED has benefits, and it looks like most of you take advantage.
- Apps and more apps in our Android Apps Weekly – Castlevania, Om Nom, serious math and more apps hit the market this week.
From around the network:
Deals of the week:
- Our pick for device deal of the week is the Sony WH-1000XM3 for $72 off, plus free powerbank
- Our AA TechDeals deal of the week: Learn mobile development for under $30
LG V60 giveaway – Be one of the first with this new phone
Don’t miss these videos
That’s it, folks! We’ll have another giveaway and more top Android stories for you next week. To stay up to date on all things Android Authority in the meantime, be sure to subscribe to our newsletters at the link below.