Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Deal: Learn how to develop mobile apps for under $30
If you’ve ever had an idea for an app, you know how frustrating it can be not knowing where to start. What languages do you use? How do you test your app? Today’s deal can answer those questions and make your brainwave a reality.
The 2020 Mobile App Developers Bundle is a beginner-friendly learning kit that’s the focus of our deal spotlight today. It includes 20 hours of content across Java, Kotlin, and other mobile app development tools.
Start working on your dream app.
More of the modules are Android focused, so you’ll be navigating Android Studio like a pro before long. You can explore Android SQL databases and build a contact-management app to test your skills.
You can even learn how to use Google’s Flutter framework to combine iOS and Android apps without doubling the amount of code you write.
The 2020 Mobile App Developers Bundle:
- iOS Application Development for Beginners — $50 value
- Intro to Java for Android Development — $50 value
- Kotlin for Beginners — $50 value
- Android SQL Databases for Beginners — $50 value
- The Complete RESTful APIs for Android Course — $50 value
- The Complete Firebase Course with Kotlin — $50 value
- The Complete Mobile App Development Course with Flutter — $50 value
The 2020 Mobile App Developers Bundle packs a total of seven modules and has a retail value of $350. However, you can get started right now for just $29.99 on Tech Deals. You can start working on your dream app while you build real-world programming skills.
The deal is due to expire before the weekend, but once you sign up you have lifetime access. Hit the widget below to get started.
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.