Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
This week in Android: Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy Z Flip, MWC cancelled!
MWC is cancelled! We are very glad to hear that the health and safety of humanity is more important than a trade show, but darn, WMC is one of the most important shows of the year for Android enthusiasts. Rest assured, we’ve still got a bunch of phone releases on deck. Your next phone may be here soon.
Samsung Unpacked 2020 went as scheduled, with a handful of new devices headed to market soon. We’re going to need a full section dedicated to this one:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series announced
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series initial review
- How much storage do you need to record 8K video on the Galaxy S20?
- Best Samsung Galaxy S20 cases
- Best Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus cases
- Best Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra cases
- Should I upgrade from the Galaxy S9 to the Galaxy S20?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip announced
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip initial review
- Galaxy Z Flip feature coming to more phones
- Galaxy Z Flip selling like crazy… sold out!
I want one of these phones! Where can I get them?
Don’t want a Samsung Galaxy S20 series phone?
HUAWEI is having a rough time with the U.S. Government right now, the United States Department of Justice has filed a 56 page indictment against HUAWEI. Finally some evidence that the U.S. has some honest concerns, they’re not just targeting HUAWEI because they are a Chinese brand.
Here are the top 10 Android stories of the week
- Xiaomi Mi 10 series announced – Get a 108MP camera for just $600.
- Where can I buy the Xiaomi Mi 10? – Price and availability information.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro camera rocks! – Demonstrably obliterating the iPhone 11 Pro Max top score on DxOMark.
- 108MP vs computational photography – Can software outpace superior hardware?
- Gary Explains – Galaxy S20 Ultra has 16GB of RAM, but it doesn’t need it.
- realme X50 Pro 5G specs released – Specs monster or the new norm?
- Is Android more stable then iOS? – Medical professionals didn’t think so, gave iPhones to quarantined coronavirus passengers.
- HUAWEI says “Publish it” – HUAWEI wants the world to see what the U.S. calls evidence of criminal behavior.
- Don’t miss: Unlocked phones vs carrier phones, what are the benefits?
- Apps and more apps in our Android Apps Weekly – Shadowguns War Games, multiple new RPGs and more apps hit the market this week.
From around the network:
Deals of the week:
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus giveaway – Win one of the best phones of 2019
Don’t miss these videos
That’s it, folks! We’ll have another giveaway and more top Android stories for you next week. To stay up to date on all things Android Authority in the meantime, be sure to subscribe to our newsletters at the link below.