Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Are you giving the Note line another shot? [Poll of the Week]
The Note 8 sports some of the most top-of-the-line specs we’ve seen on a flagship this year, with its Snapdragon 835 chipset, 6 GB of RAM, as well as an all-new dual-camera setup on the back. Of course, what would a Samsung phone be without a killer display? The Galaxy Note 8 comes with a 6.3-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED Infinity Display with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
Samsung isn’t out of the water yet, however. As nice as the Note 8 may be, the Galaxy Note 7 was one of the biggest missteps in smartphone history, and, especially for folks who bought last year’s Note, that’s not something they can easily forget. Sure, the company issued refunds, gave out microSD cards, and offered exchanges for other Galaxy handsets, but lots of people ended up ditching their Note 7s and never looked back.
So, what are your thoughts on the Note 8? Are you willing to forgive Samsung for its misstep, or are you staying away from this line for awhile? Cast your vote in the poll below, and speak up in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to add.
Be sure to check out our other Galaxy Note 8 coverage below!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is here: can Samsung get the Note series back on track?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 vs the competition
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 color comparison
- The top five new features of the Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 specs – perfection on paper
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 price, release date, and carrier details