Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Smartphone quiz: Find the impostor
Can you name a smartphone just by looking at it? If so, this quiz should be a piece of cake for you. Every question contains four images, each of which shows a phone along with its name. While three of them are real, one is an impostor — a phone pretending to be someone else.
Think you have what it takes to get a good score? Press the Start button below and show us what you got — and don’t forget to share your score on social media at the end.
Note: If you don’t see a Start button, click here.
This is the 28th quiz in our regular weekly series. You can take a few of the most popular ones via the links below or check out all of them by clicking here.
- Which Android skin is this? — pop quiz
- Fortnite vs PUBG: Which one is right for you?
- Pop quiz: Can you name these iconic phones?
- Smartphone quiz: Do you remember these gimmicky features?
- How much do you really know about Android?
- Which phone did it first?
Let us know which questions you thought were the hardest and share your result with others in the comment section.