Each of the 10 images in this quiz shows an iconic phone — a phone that changed the market, started a new trend, or was just extremely popular. Your job is simple: look at the image and try to figure out what the phone is called. There are four choices available for every question, only one of which is correct.
Are you up for the challenge? Press the Start button below to test your knowledge. When you’re done, make sure to share your score on social media.[os-widget path=”/derekscott/pop-quiz-the-most-iconic-phones-in-history” of=”derekscott”]
This is the 19th quiz in our regular weekly series. You can take a few of the most popular ones via the links below or check out all of them by clicking here.
- Smartphone quiz: Do you remember these gimmicky features?
- Can you name a smartphone just by looking at it?
- How much do you really know about Android?
- Which phone did it first?
- How much do you really know about Samsung?
- Name that smartphone!
Let us know which questions you thought were the hardest and share your result with others in the comment section.