Each of the 10 questions in this quiz contains three screenshots, and your job is to figure out which Android skin they show — OxygenOS, EMUI, Samsung Experience… You’ll have to base your decision on things like the design of the icons, the look of the app drawer, the wallpaper, and the various features unique to Sony, Huawei, and other devices.
If you think you have what it takes to get a good score, click the Start button below and test out your knowledge. When you’re done, make sure to share your result on social media.
Note: If you don’t see a Start button, click here.
This is the 26th quiz in our regular weekly series. You can take a few of the most popular ones via the links below or check out all of them by clicking here.
- Fortnite vs PUBG: Which one is right for you?
- Smartphone quiz: Do you remember these gimmicky features?
- Can you name a smartphone just by looking at it?
- How much do you really know about Android?
- Which phone did it first?
- Name that smartphone!
Let us know which questions you thought were the hardest and share your result with others in the comment section.