Each question in this quiz revolves around a smartphone feature that was considered to be nothing more than a gimmick by many. These include a rotating camera, a secondary screen, and even a dedicated Facebook button. Your job is simple: match the gimmick to the phone. There are four choices available for each question, only one of which is correct.
Are you up for the challenge? Show us what you got by pressing the Start button below — and don’t forget to share your result on social media at the end.
This is the 15th quiz in our regular weekly series. You can take a few of the most popular ones via the links below or check out all of them by clicking here.
- Can you name a smartphone just by looking at it?
- How much do you really know about Android?
- Which phone did it first?
- How much do you really know about Samsung?
- Name that smartphone!
- How much do you really know about the smartphone world?
Let us know which questions you thought were the hardest and share your result with others in the comment section.