Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Which is the better power user phone: Huawei Mate 20 Pro or Galaxy Note 9? (Poll of the Week)
Last week’s poll summary: Last week, we asked you if you were planning on buying the Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, or neither. The overwhelming majority of our readers said they weren’t going to buy either, 16 percent said they prefer the smaller Pixel 3, and just 12 percent voted for the Pixel 3 XL.
Power users want everything but the kitchen sink in their phones: the highest resolution displays, fastest processors, as much storage as possible, and the “extras” that aren’t available in all phones like a headphone jack or front-facing speakers.
We’ve talked in great detail about how much we like the Galaxy Note 9, mostly because it checks almost every box on the specs and features list. It has a headphone jack, two of the best cameras out there, the best display out there, IP68 water resistance, and an S Pen. We originally thought the LG V40 could give it a run for its money, but we all know how that went.
So, which is the better power user phone: Huawei Mate 20 Pro or Galaxy Note 9? Cast your vote below, and speak up in the comments if you have anything to add… and keep it civil!
- Huawei Mate 20 X hands-on: This is Huawei’s gaming-focused phablet
- Huawei Mate 20 officially announced: Triple cameras, plenty of differences
- Top Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro features
- Huawei Watch GT hands-on: Huawei’s Galaxy Watch competitor
- Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro specs: There’s a clear winner
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro vs Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 3 XL, LG V40
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro price, availability, and release date