Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL: Hot or not? (Poll of the Week)
After a seemingly endless amount of leaks, the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL are finally here!
Both devices have a lot in common with their pricier counterparts, which makes their lower price tags so compelling. With the Pixel 3a and 3a XL, you get the same software experience, rear camera experience, and overall same design as the Pixel 3. The 3a devices are made of plastic, though, and they don’t come with an IP rating or wireless charging. They do, however, have a headphone jack, and the Pixel 3a XL doesn’t have that ridiculous notch like you’d find on the Pixel 3 XL.
The Pixel 3a and 3a XL start at $400 and $479, respectively, making them quite competitive in the U.S. mid-range space. Though, as we found out the hard way, they may not be as competitive as they need to be in India.
What are your thoughts? Cast your vote in the poll below, and be sure to check out plenty of other Pixel 3a coverage below.
- Google Pixel 3a XL review: Come for the camera, stay for the experience
- Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL are here!
- Google Pixel 3a / 3a XL specs: Snapdragon 670, same great camera, and a headphone jack!
- Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL price and release date
- Google Pixel 3a phones lack free original quality Google Photos backups
- Google Nest Hub Max is a super-sized smart display with built-in Nest Cam
- Google Maps AR navigation is finally here (if you have a Pixel phone)