Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Google Pixel 3a international giveaway!
It’s time for the Sunday giveaway! Like every week, we’re giving away a brand new Android phone to one lucky Android Authority reader.
A big congratulations to the winner of last week’s Google Pixel 4 giveaway, Ricardo C. from Portugal.
This week we’re giving away a brand new Google Pixel 3a, brought to you by the DGiT Daily newsletter!
The DGiT Daily newsletter is a daily briefing focused on bringing you the best tech news and links to what’s happening all around the web. It doesn’t matter if it’s from The Wall Street Journal or the depths of a 41-tweet Twitter thread — we’ll find it, and tell you what it means.
The daily email arrives fresh at around 7 a.m. ET every day, and we’re committed to making sure it entertains with a brief, honest, authoritative, and never-too-serious look at the tech news of the day via our Senior Editor, Tristan Rayner.
The DGiT Daily also comes with two bonuses. The first is a daily surprise segment you’ll have to read each day — you’ll get an idea by looking at our recent editions from this week: 117 new emojis for 2020 finally announced from Thursday and the first Motorola flagship in years has a launch date from Tuesday.
The second bonus is a podcast! Yes, the DGiT Daily is also available as the DGiT Daily podcast, accompanying the newsletter but made for your ears.
The Google Pixel 4a isn’t far away, which has us thinking about how the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL changed the game for Google. The original Pixel, Pixel 2, and Pixel 3 were all very pricey at launch, leaving those of us wanting a cheaper Google-made phone out to dry.
Google went back to its more affordable roots. The Google Pixel 3a has many of the same internals as the Pixel 3 but at a much lower price. It comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 SoC, 4GB of RAM, squeezy sides to access Google Assistant, and a nice OLED display. Oh, and a headphone jack!
The most important aspect brought over from the Pixel 3 is the camera — the Pixel 3a and 3a XL have the exact same rear camera sensors as the Pixel 3 line. That means you’re getting one of the better smartphone cameras on the market.
To learn more about the Google Pixel 3a, head to our related coverage below:
- Google Pixel 3a review: The phone made for everyone
- Google Pixel 3a cases: Here are the best ones currently available
- The top 5 best Google Pixel 3a screen protectors you can buy right now
Enter the giveaway here
Don’t miss: Sony WH-CH700N international giveaway
- This is an international giveaway (except when we can not ship to your country).
- We can ship prizes to all regions in North America, Europe, and Australia. If you live in another region, depending on where you live, we may contact you to offer an alternative prize of equal or similar value to the smartphone offered in the giveaway.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible if your giveaway prize malfunctions.
- You must be age of majority in your country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties or import fees that you may incur.
- Only one entry per person; please do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by Android Authority.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.