It’s time for the Sunday giveaway! Like every week, we’re giving away another a brand new Android phone to one lucky Android Authority reader.
A big congratulations to the winner of last week’s LG V40 ThinQ giveaway, Suhail H. from South Africa.
DGiT now hosts the DGiT Daily newsletter, a brand new daily briefing focused on bringing you the best tech news and links to what’s happening all around the web. It doesn’t matter if it’s from The Wall Street Journal or the depths of a 41-tweet Twitter thread — we’ll find it, and tell you what it means.
The daily email arrives fresh at around 7 a.m. ET every day, and we’re committed to making sure it entertains with a brief, honest, authoritative, and never-too-serious look at the tech news of the day via our Senior Editor, Tristan Rayner.
The DGiT Daily also comes with two bonuses. The first is a daily surprise segment you’ll have to read each day — you’ll get an idea by looking at our recent editions from this week: Apple versus Facebook, and Google from Friday and “No, Elon, the Navigate on Autopilot feature is not ‘full self-driving'” from Thursday.
The second bonus is… a podcast! Yes, the DGiT Daily is also going to be available as the DGiT Daily podcast, accompanying the newsletter but made for your ears, via always entertaining podcast host Adam Doud (yes, he’s on the Android Authority podcast too).
The Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL are here. While they may not rival the Galaxy Note 9 in terms of specs, these phones improve on the very aspect that made the Pixel 2 so great — the camera. They still sport the same single rear cameras as the Pixel 2, but there are a ton of camera software improvements here. Top Shot mode will take multiple pictures of your subject and recommend the best one. Night Sight also brings next-level low-light photography thanks to computational photography.
They both have 18:9 screens (18.5:9 for the XL), yet they still look very different from one another. The Pixel 3 has a 5.5-inch Full HD+ screen that makes it look like a smaller Pixel 2 XL, while the Pixel 3 XL has a big ol’ notch at the top of its screen. Both phones also come with Qi wireless charging support, no headphone jack (womp womp), and still manage to squeeze in front-facing speakers.
To learn more about the Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL, head to our related coverage below:
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL review: The Android iPhone
- Best Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL cases
- Google Pixel 3 camera shootout
- Google Pixel 3 vs Galaxy Note 9, LG V40, and Huawei P20 Pro
- Google Pixel 3 XL vs OnePlus 6T
Enter the giveaway here
Don’t miss: Jaybird Tarah giveaway
- This is an international giveaway (except when we can not ship to your country).
- If we can not ship to your country, you will be compensated with an online gift card of equal MSRP value to the prize.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible if your giveaway prize malfunctions.
- You must be age of majority in your country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties or import fees that you may incur.
- Only one entry per person; please do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by Android Authority.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.