Last month, Hulu announced the ability to download and watch content offline on iOS and later Android. Hulu offline is only available for those who subscribe to the $11.99 no-ads plan, and Hulu limits you to download up to 25 titles across five devices.
If this interests you, and you are an eligible subscriber, here’s how to take advantage of the feature on your Android device.
How to watch Hulu offline on Android
- Login to your Hulu account on your Android device.
- Navigate to the Downloads tab at the bottom of the app.
- Click “see what’s downloadable” to browse through all of the available content.
- You can also search for content as you normally would, and downloadable content will be identifiable by a download icon next to the title.
- Navigate back to the Downloads tab to view, delete, or renew your previously downloaded shows and movies. Just keep in mind that unwatched downloads will expire after 30 days, and watched content will expire after two.
Unfortunately, you will see that not everything on Hulu is available to watch offline. Hulu says users are able to download “thousands of shows and movies.” Some available titles include Family Guy, This is Us, How I Met Your Mother, The Handmaid’s Tale, and much more. Remember, keep an eye out for the download icon to easily discern which shows and movies you can watch offline.
It’s as simple as that! Now you can watch some of your favorite Hulu content offline without an internet connection.