Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Highlights of the week in the world of Android: the new LG V20 looks very promising, the Note 7 drama is unfolding, the iPhone 7 left us unfazed, and an all-angle look at the new Pixel phone.
Who wants to win a Honor 8?
This week we’re giving away the beautiful Honor 8. Enter our Sunday Giveaway for your shot at the prize.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Why it might be a wise idea to delay buying a Galaxy S7 Edge right now That’s because the Note 7 recall could flood the market with affordable refurbished phones.
LG V20 hands-on: a premium phone that will delight audiophiles The V20 is here and we have all the details. See what we love, and what we dislike, about LG’s latest.
LG V20 drop test: this is what it takes to break it LG’s V20 is one sturdy phone. The drops this phone can withstand will surprise you.
Refurbished phones: what you need to know Are refurbished phones safe? Where you should you buy them from? Are they worth it? We have answers to your questions.
Best of IFA 2016: From Android to Audio & Computing IFA 2016 is a wrap. These are the highlights from Europe’s largest tech trade show.
How will the iPhone 7 change Android smartphones? The iPhone 7 is here, and, truth is, it’s not that spectacular. Still, how will it impact Android?
Spec Showdown: iPhone 7 vs the Android competition We pitch the new iPhones against the best Android devices out there. See the results.
Samsung might drop the flat-screen display for the Galaxy S8 Do you like curved screens? We hope you do, because Samsung is doubling down on them.
Apple takes a risk on audio, but do we really believe the claims? Apple said it needed “courage” to drop the 3.5mm jack from the new iPhone. We have our doubts.
HTC Nexus ‘Sailfish’ exclusive: new renders & 360-degree video This is the HTC-made Google Pixel, from all angles.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Galaxy Note 7 recall: what you need to know (Note 7 makes the “no fly” list)
- Moto takes a jab at Samsung’s Note 7 recall. Hypocritical, much?
- Action Launcher 3 update adds new Nexus Launcher features
- OnePlus 3 is the hottest smartphone right now for Finnish carrier Elisa
- Rumor: More information about the alleged Huawei-made Nexus tablet emerges
- HTC tells us to ‘be edgier,’ new smartphones coming
- Pokemon Go Plus finally arriving next week
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 recall has a 22-year-old precedent
- This guy says his Note 7 destroyed his Jeep
- Non-Project Fi Nexus phones to get Google’s Wi-Fi Assistant
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe, first Snapdragon 821 phone, now on sale
- Samsung launches its Galaxy Folder 2 flip-phone in China
- You can now run Nougat on your OnePlus 3… kind of
- Galaxy Note 7 recall could cost Samsung $1 billion
More from our network
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.