Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
This week in Android: OnePlus 6 vs Galaxy S9, vivo Nex review, and much more
This week we compared the OnePlus 6 and the Galaxy S9, reviewed the futuristic vivo Nex, and took a closer look at the new Android P beta 3. Here’s what you need to know about this past week in Android.
Who wants to win a Google Pixel 2?
This week, one lucky reader will win a brand new Google Pixel 2. Enter this week’s Sunday giveaway for your chance to win!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
OnePlus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus The OnePlus 6 provides great value but how does it stack up to the more expensive Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus? This is the OnePlus 6 versus the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
Charging habits to maximize your battery life Need some battery life tips? These are the facts and habits you need to maximize your phone battery’s longevity.
Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals, dates, and everything else you should know Amazon Prime Day 2018 is kicking off July 16. We’ve rounded up all the best Amazon Prime Day deals you can find during the event!
vivo Nex review: The futuristic phone you don’t want in your pocket Our vivo Nex review reveals why this lust-worthy device should remain an object of desire rather than become the phone in your pocket.
Matrix PowerWatch X review: The would-be future of wearables The Matrix PowerWatch X might be just the shakeup that we’re looking for in the smartwatch space. Read more in our Matrix PowerWatch X review.
Android P Beta 3 is here for Pixel devices The Android P Beta 3 arrived this week, complete with the July Android security update. Overall though, not too many new features are added.
HTC lays off 22 percent of its staff in its quest to save money HTC said the layoffs will be completed by the end of September. This new round of layoffs is representative of the company’s ongoing struggles.
Here are the top 10 most sold phones of all time — you’re in for a surprise Sales of Samsung’s Galaxy S and Note series pale in comparison with these devices. Check out which ones.
How to spot a fake phone Counterfeit smartphones are big business for unscrupulous sellers. This guide will help you spot a fake phone before you throw your money away.
This is the OnePlus 6 Red OnePlus has introduced a red edition of the OnePlus 6, which will be available across all OnePlus global markets.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Galaxy S9 not selling as well as the Galaxy S8, which didn’t sell as well as the S7
- Xiaomi still plans to sell phones in the US in 2019
- Google Duo now works on multiple devices
- The Galaxy Note 9’s S Pen will be connected through Bluetooth
- Prototypes reveal OnePlus devices with no headphone jack, crazy colors
- Surprise! Project Treble arrives for OnePlus 5 and 5T in latest OxygenOS beta
- Google Camera APK hints at RAW support and wide-angle distortion correction
- You can manually switch between light and dark themes in Android P beta 3
- There’s now an HONOR 10 variant with 8GB of RAM
- LG patent reveals full-screen foldable phone concept with clamshell design
- Google Duplex might be your next scam caller
From our network
- Best earbuds under $100 [SoundGuys.com]
- Google Home review: Two years later, is it still worth it? [DGiT.com]
- 7 reasons to choose the DJI Phantom 4 Pro [DroneRush.com]