Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Who wants to win a Google Pixel XL?
The Pixel XL is still one of the best phones on the market. Here’s how you can win one for yourself.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
HTC U Ultra hands-on: a major change for HTC HTC has just revealed its new flagship smartphone, the U Ultra. Here’s everything you need to know about it!
Nougat is now rolling out to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge! Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge owners: listen up. Samsung has finally started rolling out the Android 7.0 Nougat update to your smartphones.
HTC Bolt review Are faster data speeds enough to make the HTCBolt worth your pretty penny? Let’s find out in our HTCBolt review!
Which Android manufacturer updates its phones the fastest? After tracking Android Nougat update performance for the last six months, we can now reveal the fastest – and slowest – OEMs for updates.
Power draining apps: what’s happening and what you can do about it If you think that an app might be draining your smartphone’s battery, here a look at the possible causes and what you can do about it.
LG G6 will have the world’s first QHD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio The upcoming flagship will come with a 5.7-inch QHD+ (1440 x 2880) screen featuring LG’s in-TOUCH technology.
A look at the billion-install club: the most installed apps With over 65 billion apps installed on Android devices, here are the few that have over 1 billion installs each. The most installed apps of all time.
HTC U Ultra versus the competition: who wins in the hardware battle? The HTCU Ultra seems to share a lot of features to other supersized Android flagship phones, but does it have what it takes to be the very best?
How the iPhone’s reveal 10 years ago changed Google forever Apple first announced the iPhone 10 years ago today, but that reveal turned out to be a game changer for its biggest rival, Google.
5 flagship features that mid-range phones need in 2017 Mid-range smartphones could do with a shot in the arm in 2017, so here’s a list of features we want to see from manufacturers this year.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- HTC U Ultra: the top features you should know
- HTC announces the mid-range HTCU Play
- Check out this 210 square foot smart home with Amazon’s Alexa and Intel tech
- Android founder Andy Rubin may be working on an iPhone-Pixel killer
- A new version of Google Voice might launch soon
- Watch this Nokia 6 unboxing video
- Nougat’s notification system is now a requirement for Android device makers
- Galaxy S8 coming week beginning April 17, report suggests
- WhatsApp adds GIF search and increases media sharing limit to 30 items
- Restart your Facebook and Messenger apps if they’re killing your battery
- Google patches up a big modem exploit in the Nexus 6 and 6P
- OnePlus 3 and 3T receive OxygenOS 4.0.1 update
- This render is a good summary of all the credible Galaxy S8 design rumors
- Photos and specs of the Xiaomi Mi 6 may have been leaked
- Verizon is ditching ‘unlimited’ data customers who use 200GB or more a month
- US airlines can finally stop warning about the Note 7 on every flight
- Nokia teases Android phone announcement on February 26
- New Android distribution numbers ditch Froyo and show small Nougat rise
From our network
- Apple AirPods – CES connection test [SoundGuys.com]
- The iPhone was revealed 10 years ago today, and the world has not been the same [TabTimes.com]
- Star Trek Bridge Crew for HTCVive hands-on at CES 2017 [VRSource.com]
- When not driving a BMW is more fun than driving one [Charged.io]