Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
Who wants to win a ZTE Grand X 4?
ZTE’s new Grand X 4 is a solid budget-friendly smartphone. Here’s how you can win one!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
SoC showdown 2016: Snapdragon 821 vs Exynos 8890 vs MediaTek Helio X25 vs Kirin 960 Which is the best Android mobile processor for 2016? We test Qualcomm, Samsung, MediaTek and HUAWEI. Which one will come out on top?
Fitbit Charge 2 vs Garmin vívosmart HR+ If you’re looking to keep better track of your daily activity, the Fitbit Charge 2 and Garmin vívosmart HR+are two devices that may be on your radar. Find out who comes out on top in this battle of Fitbit vs Garmin!
The HUAWEI HONOR Magic is official and it looks stunning Huawei’s HONOR brand has announced its new concept phone, the HONOR Magic, featuring a striking curved design and AI features.
Aren’t flagship phones just status symbols? $700 or more is an awful lot to spend on a flagship phone when powerful alternatives cost half the price. Are flagships just turning into a status symbol?
Cyanogen: where did it go wrong? After bitter disputes and company infighting, the future of Cyanogen, Inc. is pretty uncertain. Here’s a recap of where it all went wrong for the company.
How to become a Nova Launcher power user Nova Launcher is one of the most powerful, customizable launchers in the Play Store. Here are some tips and tricks on how to master it.
Here’s what we know, and what’s rumored, about the Nokia 2017 comeback The Nokia brand will return to smartphones in 2017: here’s what we currently know about it, along with what’s been rumored.
Fitbit Flex 2 review The Fitbit Flex 2 is an excellent entry-level fitness tracker that brings smart activity auto detection, waterproofing and a host of other interesting features but lacks more advanced functionality.
What’s going on with LG and those bootloops? User complaints about bootloop issues with the G4, Nexus 5X, V10 and now the V20 have been plaguing LG. Here’s a recap of how the company is handling the situation.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Google Keyboard is now Gboard in latest v6.0 update
- Samsung offers exclusive Galaxy Game Pack for S7/S7 Edge owners
- Verizon offers the Google Pixel and others for free with eligible phone trade-in
- Samsung has reportedly finished its Galaxy Note 7 investigation
- Super Mario Run has already proven to be more popular than Pokémon Go
- Nova Launcher 5.0 rolls out with new Pixel-style search bar and more
- Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus receiving Android Nougat update in India, again
- Google launches Project Fi referral program, offers users $20 credit for sign-ups
- Capcom to bring entire Mega Man NES series to Android
- Latest OnePlus 3 Android 7.0 Nougat beta arrives
- Google acquires Cronologics and its smartwatch OS to help improve Android Wear
- Samsung employees asked to keep Galaxy S8 info confidential
- Official TWRP app is now available in the Play Store
- Zelda-inspired Oceanhorn is now available on Android
- Synaptics announces what sounds a lot like the Galaxy S8 optical fingerprint scanner
- Google previews three upcoming Android Wear 2.0 standalone apps
From our network
- Creative Outlier Sports review [SoundGuys.com]
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 review – a Windows tablet worth its weight [TabTimes.com]
- Sony Playstation 4 Pro review [VRSource.com]
- Google to spin off self-driving car project into a company called Waymo [Charged.io]