Whew… what a week. If you were on the internet at all this past week, you’re probably aware that Amazon Prime Day happened Monday and Tuesday. Did you buy anything? If so, let me know in the comments.
There’s plenty more to dig into this week, so check out the top stories below:
Here are the top 10 Android stories of the week
- Redmi K20 series hits India: Here’s what you get for 22,000 rupees — The Redmi K20 series is one of the more eagerly anticipated releases in India. We’ve got you covered with pricing and more.
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4 vs Fitbit Inspire HR: What’s the best cheap fitness tracker? — What’s the best cheap fitness tracker around? Find out in our Xiaomi Mi Band 4 vs Fitbit Inspire HR comparison.
- Realme X review: X marks the spot — The Realme X truly brings the X factor to the mid-range segment.
- Xiaomi Mi A3 launched: Snapdragon 665, stock Android, triple camera for $280 — The Xiaomi Mi A3 is now official, delivering mid-range power, triple rear cameras, and stock Android.
- Staff picks: 7 things Eric uses every day — These are the everyday essential items in Eric’s bag.
- Sony WH-XB900N review: How much bass is too much bass? — As bassy as Beats with a more subdued design
- Google may have finally realized that 4GB of RAM in a smartphone isn’t enough — The Google Pixel 4 might go beyond the 4GB threshold Google has stuck to when it comes to RAM.
- Firmware vs software: What’s the difference? — The differences between firmware vs software aren’t immediately obvious, but there are some important distinctions.
- This could be our first look at an Android-powered feature phone — The phone certainly looks the part, but the software could be a major differentiator.
- Vuze XR Dual VR camera review: Multi-dimensional fun — Create your own virtual reality content with the Vuze XR, which captures 3D video in 5.7K.
Learn more on the Android Authority Podcast
Wondering what the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G is all about? Listen to our podcast review here!
Or, listen to our one-year anniversary show to catch up on all the things you may have missed this past week.
Want to receive the weekly podcast on your device? Subscribe using your favorite player below!
Who wants to win a Google Pixel 3a?
Don’t miss these videos
That’s it, folks! We’ll have another giveaway and more top Android stories for you next week. To stay up to date on all things Android Authority in the meantime, be sure to subscribe to our newsletters at the link below.